Who wants a ticket

The People's Chimp

Craig Gordons Gloves

Bought 2 tickets for St Mirren game, can't make it for obvious reasons. Anyone that can't afford their own can have them or know anyone that could use them. Pm me (main stand) or donate them to whatever cause is decided.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll buy a ticket for the St Mirren game for the first person to PM me.

Wouldn't it be better to convince fans to buy another ticket rather than get a free one?

Generic Username

Under 2k briefs left before opening the Roseburn now.

I worked it out as 1714 but that number could have fallen since I was last in. Great effort.

Malcolm Tucker

Hello folks.

I have bought 3 tickets for the St. Mirren game, getting all Social Networky on your ass's and doing a 'RT for a ticket' competition. More exciting than 1st come 1st served.

@RFBorthwick is my twitter tag. If you need a ticket, retweet. I'll probably do similar for Celtic as well.

Generic Username

Anyone who's bought tickets chosen the print at home option? I take it I'll get my tickets emailed over closer to the actual date of the game and not right away?

Desperate for a ticket but dont get paid till tomorrow. Im taking the wee man & ill get him kitted out at the store tomorrow. Every little helps n all that.

Generic Username

Desperate for a ticket but dont get paid till tomorrow. Im taking the wee man & ill get him kitted out at the store tomorrow. Every little helps n all that.

Think you'll be fine until tomorrow to get your hands on a ticket man.

Anyone who's bought tickets chosen the print at home option? I take it I'll get my tickets emailed over closer to the actual date of the game and not right away?

The only time I've done it I got them right away but that was the day of the game so no idea what the deal is if you buy them in advance.

Malcolm Tucker

I'm getting mine sent out to me. Wish I'd taken that option now, think I was caught up in all the excitement.

Generic Username

I've got the booking confirmation printed out. If I don't get anything today/tomorrow I can give them a bell to sort it out.

Still one ticket going to a good home.

Dagger Is Back

Hope this doesn't come across as cheeky but I run a sports coaching business for kids aged 3-9 in the Lothians working with 280 kids a week.

I've already bought 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the St Mirren game and emailed customers last night inviting them to enter a free prize draw.

I've had loads of demand already and short of going and buying more myself, I'm not going to have enough.

I'll find a home easily for any left overs.

Hope that comes across in the spirit in which it was intended.

Dagger Is Back

I booked tickets for St Mirren last night when I got home and got an email within 5 minutes attaching the print off tickets.

Generic Username

Hope this doesn't come across as cheeky but I run a sports coaching business for kids aged 3-9 in the Lothians working with 280 kids a week.

I've already bought 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the St Mirren game and emailed customers last night inviting them to enter a free prize draw.

I've had loads of demand already and short of going and buying more myself, I'm not going to have enough.

I'll find a home easily for any left overs.

Hope that comes across in the spirit in which it was intended.

You can have my spare ticket if you want it.

Think you'll be fine until tomorrow to get your hands on a ticket man.

Yeh hope so. Suggested to my wife she should come along, said she would rather spend the ?30 in the store. Canny win. :-)

Got 2 tickets for the st mirren game section A front row both together if folk are looking for tickets they are for nothing. Just want to help fill the ground next week. Anyone wanting them PM me.

The People's Chimp

Got 2 tickets for the st mirren game section A front row both together if folk are looking for tickets they are for nothing. Just want to help fill the ground next week. Anyone wanting them PM me.

I put the condition that the taker buys a pie and a programme (at least!) onto the ticket. ;)

The People's Chimp

Wouldn't it be better to convince fans to buy another ticket rather than get a free one?

You volunteering then? :lol:

I put the condition that the taker buys a pie and a programme (at least!) onto the ticket. ;)

:spoton: seems a reasonable request.

Just in case anybody else is thinking this, Hearts get zero cash out of the foodstalls. If we sell one pie or a million pies it makes no difference to our banks but the third party supplier of the food.

Generic Username

Just in case anybody else is thinking this, Hearts get zero cash out of the foodstalls. If we sell one pie or a million pies it makes no difference to our banks but the third party supplier of the food.

But how many loyalty points would I get for a hotdog?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

In that case someone should stand right in front of those stalls with a bucket and make folk put pie money into it instead. Bring a sandwich, stop being a fat *******, and save Hearts. :)

The People's Chimp

I'm interested in what the exact licensing situation is - the club shop and the catering are licensed, but what is the make up of the deal? 100% to third party, or a percentage split?

I won't ask straight up, as I feel a bit strange (and cheap) doing so, but if anyone has one sitting around without any takers, I'll happily take it.

Mate ill get one for you and your mate getting 4 others for a few other guys as I live in oz and can't do the share option . Ill also do it for the next two home games . So please pm me if your a bit hard up and can't afford it.and want to go to the next games

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How much do Hearts make from the price of each program?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In that case someone should stand right in front of those stalls with a bucket and make folk put pie money into it instead. Bring a sandwich, stop being a fat *******, and save Hearts. :)

Let's no give Saltire an excuse to GTFO of Dodge though. :(

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Let's no give Saltire an excuse to GTFO of Dodge though. :(

Yeah, fair enough. Buckets AND pies then.

1579 left now by my maths. That's 135 sold in the last hour. This can definitely sell out.

incl. the school end?

How about everyone buys a couple of half time draw tickets and then if one of us wins buy shares with the winnings?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah, fair enough. Buckets AND pies then.

Yay! I'm in.

Always liked a pie after a bucket when I was younger. ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How about everyone buys a couple of half time draw tickets and then if one of us wins buy shares with the winnings?

That is a topper of an idea. I'm in. :)

Roseburn isn't open for sales.

Not even if we sell out every other seat? deary me - I despair over HMFC at all of the times

Generic Username

Not even if we sell out every other seat? deary me - I despair over HMFC at all of the times

I'd imagine if we sold out every other section of the ground and demand was high enough, sections of the Roseburn would be released. Right now, IN ORDER TO SAVE MONEY, they're not.

Now off you pop.

That's two tickets for the St MIrren game and two for the Celtic match purchased which I cant make due to work commitments but going to raffle them at work which will hopefully raise a fair bit cash to further help the cause.

Come on the Hearts !

Not everyone can afford to buy tickets.

I applaud those who are generous enough to donate tickets to those fans that can't afford to buy tickets for themselves.

Generic Username

I'll do something similar for the Celtic game as it falls after payday so can stump up for a couple of tickets after the 23rd.

I will match this offer and also purchase one for a son/daughter if you want to take them along.

I'll do the same, because I can't make the St Mirren game myself!

That's two tickets for the St MIrren game and two for the Celtic match purchased which I cant make due to work commitments but going to raffle them at work which will hopefully raise a fair bit cash to further help the cause.

Come on the Hearts !

Well done mate, superb.

Wee ticket update -

St Mirren

1030 seats left in Wheatfield

122 left in the Gorgie

604 left in the Main Stand

Celtic

1546 in Wheatfield

714 in Gorgie

879 in Main Stand

There's a chance I may be reporting on this game. If I am do you think it would be possible to notify the club so they could sell my season ticket seat?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There's a chance I may be reporting on this game. If I am do you think it would be possible to notify the club so they could sell my season ticket seat?

Yes, I think there must be. How about raffling it like someone else is currently doing?

Yes, I think there must be. How about raffling it like someone else is currently doing?

Could do. I'll need to see what my situation is like first.

Planning on buying an additional couple of tickets anyway, but every little helps.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Could do. I'll need to see what my situation is like first.

Planning on buying an additional couple of tickets anyway, but every little helps.

Definitely mate. My friend is raffling a couple and they have already pulled in ?30 at least. I currently have a St Mirren ticket to give away for free after the Celtic one went in seconds after being bought. Have you thought about maybe using Facebook or something? Worth a try. :)

Archived