Who wants a ticket

The People's Chimp

Just a quick update. I have managed to get the tickets for the Celtic game to a good home. The St Mirren Adult and U-12 ticket are still available. If I don't have any takers by Sunday night, I will see if Dagger is Back will take these too! Sorry Dagger!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted my thanks to you Evanauskas on the wrong thread. Anyway, Thanks again, you have made a wee man very very happy. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Just bought sum shared today and purchased a single ticket for the next three home games I cannot attend any of them so if any jambo wants them et in touch

no charge Keep believing

I posted my thanks to you Evanauskas on the wrong thread. Anyway, Thanks again, you have made a wee man very very happy. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

That's ok, I saw the other thread. I am delighted that you will be able to get to see the game with the wee man! I hope he is a lucky charm for us & we secure the 3 points!

If anyone still has a pair of tickets I would be exceedingly grateful for them, I will donate the price of the tickets to the fund on here as well. I have been waiting for pay day as I couldn't afford 24 quid a pop but as of today I can no longer pick a pair up.

Not sure if i may be breaking any rules etc - if i am i apologise

some of you may know that I am organising a family fun day at tynecastle on 25th November. ( http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/120182-fun-day-volunteers-required/ )

If anyone is buying tickets for Celtic or Aberdeen games that they will not be using, will you please consider donating them as a raffle/tombola prize?

Archived