Tonight's Football

Chris Benoit

Coquelin is a very good player. Tonight should show that he's good enough for more games.

On the flip side, it should show Chamakh and Arshavin should be punted at the earliest opportunity.

Notorious BIG

Coquelin is a very good player. Tonight should show that he's good enough for more games.

On the flip side, it should show Chamakh and Arshavin should be punted at the earliest opportunity.

Chamakh and Arshavin are terrible, Ive been impressed with Eisfeld, Looks a good player

Sheep v Mingin' to penalties too.

I'd prefer the option of Aberdeen in the semis, should we get there.

walcott..now awarded the 4th goal ?

hope your watching sporting index..u robbing b**********

The ref had blown well before Jenkinson put it in, definitely Walcott's goal (even though as I said earlier I think the ref was going to give a penalty).

And watch out for the miss of the season so far in the Leeds match... 'my granny could have scored it' time.

Thats a shocker. Almost impossible to miss and he did.

Great news Aberdeen are out.

Had ?5 on a draw @10/1 at 3-0 in arsenal game and ?35 on arsenal win in extra time.

Kick on tomorrow night.

I am writing to inform you of a bet which has been resettled on your account.

In line with official confirmation from the referee Arsenal?s 4th Goal from last night?s game with Reading has now been credited to Theo Walcott (originally this goal was given to Carl Jenkinson). As a result, your bet on Walcott Player Goal Minutes has now been resettled to 135.

I apologise for any confusion or frustration caused, but if you have any further questions please get in touch.

Kind Regards

e-mail i got today,i take back my sporting index robbing B********** comment :deal2:

It?s kind of irrelevant now but I wondered if anyone else had a similar opinion.

I know you have to play to the final whistle but I think the ref absolutely shafted Reading. There was 4 minutes of additional time and despite only making 1 sub in that period and doing a brilliant job of running the ball into the corners the ref saw fit to add on almost another 1 min 30sec during which time the equaliser was scored.

Like I say it really doesn?t matter a hoot but I still think Reading were hard done to.

It?s kind of irrelevant now but I wondered if anyone else had a similar opinion.

I know you have to play to the final whistle but I think the ref absolutely shafted Reading. There was 4 minutes of additional time and despite only making 1 sub in that period and doing a brilliant job of running the ball into the corners the ref saw fit to add on almost another 1 min 30sec during which time the equaliser was scored.

Like I say it really doesn?t matter a hoot but I still think Reading were hard done to.

The equaliser was actually scored before the 95 minute mark. The extra time after that was because of the understandable celebrations.

Archived