This is what Andy Driver brings and does for Hearts!

Its been a long time baby

scots civil war

he can track back but thats it

brutal nowadays and should not be playing

must have very low confidence as nothing has come to fruition about his play this season

absolutely ******* zero

He's been playing okay lately, but his crossing is awful.

He's a winger crossing is what he's supposed to do.

Time for him to be dropped.

Libertonian_II

I don't think he's been playing that badly. I'd prefer him on the left with Novikovas dropping to the bench and then bringing another attacking midfielder into the team

Playing a left footed old fashioned winger on the wrong side is not going to help. Put in a couple good crosses when he finally got moved out left.

Ripped Killie for arse paper wirh a mazy run down the left and won a corner from it

Had a great touch and shot at Celtic Park and almost scored when on the left.

Gets played on the Right every week. People complain when a left footed player puts in a bad right footed cross.

481915_10151109817530033_1670982384_n.jpg

A tad harsh by the OP Andy Driver is a good player and has been decent this season especially the last 3 or 4 games.

Care to elaborate? What did he do today 'cos from where I sit he did sweet ######. Novi at least looks interested.

Wait a minute, are you being serious? Novikovas looked interested but Driver didn't? Novikovas had an absolute nightmare today. Driver was our best player against Celtic and Kilmarnock and he played very well against Livingston. He was probably one of our better players today. It's just his crossing that lets him down at times. I'd much rather have Driver than Novikovas in my team.

Fermit the Krog

I refuse to believe that Jamie Walker would be producing less than Andy Driver but yet again where we should be concentrating on those with a future at the club we're persisting with an overweight, overpaid, disinterested player.

He's been one of our better players in recent weeks. But, he is generally quite rank. Has looked decent this season at times but it isn't hard to look decent in this squad.

Libertonian_II

I refuse to believe that Jamie Walker would be producing less than Andy Driver but yet again where we should be concentrating on those with a future at the club we're persisting with an overweight, overpaid, disinterested player.

Very harsh. Overpaid maybe but that's it.

Fermit the Krog

Very harsh. Overpaid maybe but that's it.

I think he's still carrying 6lbs too many and I don't think he's giving us his all.

Just my opinion.

Wait a minute, are you being serious? Novikovas looked interested but Driver didn't? Novikovas had an absolute nightmare today. Driver was our best player against Celtic and Kilmarnock and he played very well against Livingston. He was probably one of our better players today. It's just his crossing that lets him down at times. I'd much rather have Driver than Novikovas in my team.

[/quote

I am being serious yes.

Driver was atrocious today.

Novikovas was better than him today. Scored too. Novikovas is more of a goal threat and has a better delivery whereas Driver is a winger that can't cross and offers little goal threat. When you say he has been playing well recently, bearing in mind his role in the team as a winger is to cross balls into the box and be a general threat in the attacking third, what has he been doing well?

I don't think Driver or Novi had particularly good games but they don't sit in those positions for a laugh.

Someone puts them there and it doesn't seem to be particularly fruitful.....get me?

Driver's done. Arvy outperforms him every week imo.

I'll be glad to see the back of him and his considerable wage in the summer as nobody will be mug enough to take him in January.

Just because hes on a big wage and an old head in the team does not mean hes a first pick. Every cross was over hit and it was the same last week.

Brings very little to the team.

However if Mr McGoo had the balls to change things he might not be playing

maroonlegions

At the game today, what summed up Driver today was this , when a ball is coming to you in SPACE in the oppositions penalty box and you have a bit TIME you do NOT lash at the ball causing that chance to evaporate he done exactly that today.A save from their keeper caused the ball come to Drivers path with not that much pace but enough pace on it to try and kill some of the pace and if he had killed the pace of the ball he would have had a pick your spot finish into the net.rolleyes.gif Over all we did create chances and that in its self is good but we need support for Patterson up front he cannot continue to be left to do it all on his own, feck knows how our manager cannae see that point.whistling.gif

I think people contributed less. Taouil creates nothing going forward in the final third and i am pretty sure that is his job.

People used to say that he wasn't match fit and was just getting back to his correct levelof fitness. Don't buy that.

You are spot on.

Overweight, Overpaid and disinterested. The warning sign was there that summer when he did that strop and said he didn't want to play for us.

1351360656[/url]' post='3213559']

Care to elaborate? What did he do today 'cos from where I sit he did sweet ######. Novi at least looks interested.

Novi will never fulfil his potential until he accepts the fact that getting hurt sometimes is part of the game.

Has lots about him, but that final step, the bravery, continues to elude.

As for Driver, dropping him won't help. I think a change of scenery might be the best thing for him. Being somewhere new where the crowd encourages him to try things rather than getting on his back might be just what he needs.

I've always been a fan of his and, to be fair, even on his most difficult days he never hides.

Certainly not quite happening now though.

Thought driver was better than novi today novi hates to go against a physical team apart from the goal he contributed nothing the talents there he needs to learn in this league he going to get hit and he's got to learn to deal with it

I don't think Driver is doing anything wrong. It's our strikers....when they see him about to cross with his right foot our strikers need to anticipate better and motor over to the opposite side corner flag to collect the cross...... :whistling:

I agree with Nat Curr.

Spangles everywhere.

Disinterested, Andy Driver, your joking.

I think I will stop coming on here on match days from now on.

There seem to be more Breasts on here than in Playboy.

Thought he was pretty good today compared to mehdi and webster

seriously i dont think webster played that well, maybe i missed something

scots civil war

no end result,nothin

his first touch is shocking and his chances at scoring,most notably at parkhead,this season have been executed extremely poor

some of you lot on here should take off your maroon coloured glasses and get real..........

Fermit the Krog

I agree with Nat Curr.

Spangles everywhere.

:smile:

I really hope driver can get back to what he was a fast direct even a goalscoring winger that was much coveted by other teams

Fermit the Krog

Thought he was pretty good today compared to mehdi and webster

seriously i dont think webster played that well, maybe i missed something

Two weeks running for the stroller btw.

:vrface:

I agree with Nat Curr.

Spangles everywhere.

I hope you do stay away, cos with you and the Driver love in brigade there seem to be more fan n ies on here than in Fiesta.

I hope you do stay away, cos with you and the Driver love in brigade there seem to be more fan n ies on here than in Fiesta.

Come on Smiler, you started a thread about bickering last night?

Gregory House M.D.

I'd much rather have Driver than Novikovas in my team.

:cornette:

Come on Smiler, you started a thread about bickering last night?

I did. But Driver is awful and I am simply objecting to folk saying that if you disagree then you are a 'spangle' or whatever.

Gregory House M.D.

Two weeks running for the stroller btw.

:vrface:

Cringeworthy stuff. Is it a kickback rule that you pick one CB and slate the other one at any given opportunity? Pathetic.

Archived