Wanyama worth ?25m

theschoolend

Jim Jefferies once said David Templeton was worth ?15M. He doesn't actually think that. He'd just like to keep hold of him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wanyama is a very good player, probably the most valuable in the SPL. He has done nothing like enough to suggest he is worth half of that though. This is Lennon being well aware that he is coming towards the end of his contract and that he is never signing a new one since the deal was always just a stepping stone for the lad to go to decent club.

Nae decent TV money... Better pretend you are in a position to charge ludicrous amounts for players that are away in a year or two for nothing anyway.

Gene Parmesan

Wanyama is superb, defo worth upwards of ?10m in the British market.

I'm sure Lennon was trolling the media a bit today. Job done, I'd say.

Apparently Wanyama always wears his money belt stuffed with ?20 million wherever he goes. Doesn't take it off.

If he's worth ?25 million then surely at my age and below average fitba ability...I'm worth ?100k? Measly wage of ?750pw? I can come on at the end of early cup games for the last 6 minutes. I'm happy to warm a bench.

Think Lhennon learnt his negotiation skills down the barras.

Wanyama is a great player but I think he's over valued him by at least ?20 million. To be fair, I don't think any SPL player is worth over ?5 million. Not to dispute that a player couldn't be sold for more than ?5 million but I don't rate net value as that.

stirlingshirejambo

Wanyama is a very good player, probably the most valuable in the SPL. He has done nothing like enough to suggest he is worth half of that though. This is Lennon being well aware that he is coming towards the end of his contract and that he is never signing a new one since the deal was always just a stepping stone for the lad to go to decent club.

Nae decent TV money... Better pretend you are in a position to charge ludicrous amounts for players that are away in a year or two for nothing anyway.

I would have loved him to go down South as I think he can play at highest level and as for value twice the player Ki was and he went for 6 mill I think.

I think he's a terrific player and can't wait to see how well he does once he leaves the scum

I actually can give lennon a bit of respect... partly because im sick to my back teeth of us being refered to us the diet huns... i mean we're an older club than that 2 month old pile of sectarian pish AND because he IS doing a decent job in the champions league

tin hat on

Crabbogorgie1986

Wanyama is superb, defo worth upwards of ?10m in the British market.

I'm sure Lennon was trolling the media a bit today. Job done, I'd say.

This! Those who believe ginge is actually being serious, sober up! Its called playing the media at their own twisted game!

He's the player with the most potential in the SPL, his performance on Tuesday will have only boosted his valuation.

That being said, he's not worth 25 mill and I'm fairly confident he's just said that to try and put people off buying him.

The worrying part for me is the 2 bob journalists in this country are reporting this as if that's his real valuation. Madness.

If wanyama was early twenties like he claims, he might be worth that in 5 years. But he's already at least 27. So no. Just no.

If wanyama was early twenties like he claims, he might be worth that in 5 years. But he's already at least 27. So no. Just no.

This, no way is he 21!!

Hes a cheat. Almost cost us the semi with his dives. Quality player though have to admit.

But his excellent basketball skills gave us the penalty :thumbsup:

?15 mill he will be sold for. Best player SPL has had since Van Brocnhurst.

That bloke we still have training with us is pretty good...

Neil Lennon :boak: says that Victor Wanyama is worth ?25m :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20097767

What an :bootyshake::movethatass:

When he signed for them he would be on decent SPL wages however as his agent would seem to have had several enquiries from some EPL clubs about his availability Lennon has decided to offer him a new contract with a better wage.

His ?25m tag is really just to either try and get around a half of that or get him to sign the new deal as much as I dislike Lennon he is doing the right thing by putting such a high price on the player.

It will scare off any clubs who are hoping to get a bargain and shows the player that they want to keep him.

The guy is only 21 and they got him for nothing and I believe his current contract runs until 2015 so they dont really have to offer him anything.

Archived