Goncalves

Tall

Stewart

Bruno(?) or Screpis

Elliot

Robinson

Mole hat-trick;)

Commander Harris

I'd like to see us playing kingston in the middle with either eggert or ruben. not sure who we could play wide but I just don't think ruben and eggert works as a midfield pairing - need someone who will provide something going forward from the middle of the park.

Malcolm Tucker

I want it to be...

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Robinson

Kingston

Jonsson

Miko

Glen

Mole

Probably will be...

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Karipidis

Goncalves

Kingston

Jonsson

Ruben

Miko

Elliot

Glen

I'd like to see us playing kingston in the middle with either eggert or ruben. not sure who we could play wide but I just don't think ruben and eggert works as a midfield pairing - need someone who will provide something going forward from the middle of the park.

Yeah, if we'd had Driver this would have been my midfield:

Miko Kingston Jonsson Driver

Snake Plissken
Banks

Thomson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelos Mikoliunas

Glen Mole

Subs:

Bjornsson/Basso

Goncalves

Tall

Stewart

Bruno(?) or Screpis

Elliot

Robinson

Mole hat-trick;)

Thats the team I'd go for too.

winston churchill
Same team with Elliot replacing Nade.

what about, tony basso up top instead of elliot.

peebles jambo
Same team with Elliot replacing Nade.

probably, clum will get a game, frail must be humping his maw :evilno:

what about, tony basso up top instead of elliot.

Doesn't matter, Tony Soprano would be a better shout but Elliot will play.

Colonel Kurtz
Doesn't matter, Tony Soprano would be a better shout but Elliot will play.

with Vlad as Uncle junior

Nade as Big Pussy

Rodney as Antony Junior

Charlie mann as Paulie Walnuts

This season could be described as "The Pine Barrens"

ScottishSandstorm

Banks

Thomson,Karipidis,Berra,Wallacw

Kingston,Jonsson,Pala,Miko

Mole,Glen

Bench: Bjornsson, Goncalves, Zaliukas, Stewart, Screbis, Robinson, Elliot

Charlie-Brown

Banks

J.Thomson Berra Karipidis Goncalves/Wallace*

Kingston Jonsson Palazeulos Mikoliunas

Glen Elliot

Subs: Ridgers, Tall, Stewart, Ivaskevicius or Screpis, Zaliukas, Robinson + *Wallace/Goncalves

Karipidis isnt in the squad on the bbc website. does anyone know if he is injured?

Banks; Thomson, Karipidis/Zaliukas, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Miko; Elliot, Glen.

Karipidis isnt in the squad on the bbc website. does anyone know if he is injured?

Banks; Thomson, Karipidis/Zaliukas, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Miko; Elliot, Glen.

BBC website is pesh - just makes it up. Dunno why they wouldn't have Karipidis though.

Basso won't play, Neilson's still suspended, I think McGowan is still injured, Driver won't play, Aguiar won't start and Nade won't play.

Banks

Thomson Karipdis Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelos Mikoliunas

Mole Glen

I'd be happy with that.

Bunny Munro

Banks

Thomson Tall Karapidis Berra (he is left footed right??)

Miko Kingston Jonnson Wallace

Elliot

Glen

Subs: Basso, Goncalves, Zaliukis, Stewart, Palazeulos, Ivaskesitues (sp - sorry), Robinson

Banks

Thomson Tall Karapidis Berra (he is left footed right??)

Miko Kingston Jonnson Wallace

Elliot

Glen

Subs: Basso, Goncalves, Zaliukis, Stewart, Palazeulos, Ivaskesitues (sp - sorry), Robinson

Berra is left footed but I don't think he'd be a good full back, he's not the type that I could imagine doing step overs and 1-2's up the wing, he is better in the middle, he is a tall player which is an advantage when the opposition play high balls all the time.

Ivaskevicius;)

Ray Winstone

Banks

Thomson Berra Karapidis Goncalves

Kingston Jonnson Palazuelos Miko

Glen Elliot

dunno what the jts team will be but I am waiting to shake we dougie Imrie's hand and say "well done wee man rememember it was me that discovered you" AND that will make my day!!!! I am proud to be a Jambo but if Dougie scores first ??? I will have a pound on him:rolleyes:

big jambo g

Banks

Thomson Berra Karapidis Wallace

Kingston Jonnson Palazuelos Miko

Glen Robinson

Berra is left footed but I don't think he'd be a good full back, he's not the type that I could imagine doing step overs and 1-2's up the wing, he is better in the middle, he is a tall player which is an advantage when the opposition play high balls all the time.

Ivaskevicius;)

For an SPL centre half Christophe Berra is very fast, which makes me think that at some point over the next 7 years one ill-advised manager will put him at centre half. Though for those who have a rational thought in their head Christophe Berra should always remained in the middle of the defence.

Charlie-Brown
For an SPL centre half Christophe Berra is very fast, which makes me think that at some point over the next 7 years one ill-advised manager will put him at centre half. Though for those who have a rational thought in their head Christophe Berra should always remained in the middle of the defence.

FJ - the above doesn't make any sense - I assume you meant some manager will try him at full-back?

brellierlegend

To be honest I would rather start the young lad Robinson up front with Glen than play Clum.

Go on the new Robbo!

chester copperpot

Team I'd like.

McDonald

Thomson McGowan Berra Wallace

Templeton Kingston Jonnson Ruben

Glen Kostadinov

Subs:

Husband

Robinson

Miko

Stewart

Banks

Team will most probably be.

Banks

Thomson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Kingston Ruben Jonnson Miko

Glen Clum.

brellierlegend
Team I'd like.

McDonald

Glen Kostadinov

Obviously with McDonald and Temps being on loan they cannot play this season. I would like McDonald getting a chance but I am unsure of Temps at moment. I know he has great raw talent but is he ready for SPL. Division 2 is a massive drop in standards remember.

Also, I do not think Branny will play for Hearts. The Man City trial tends to suggest that both parties are not exactly happy with eachother.

I love Gob Bluth.

This is why.

Narrator: Gob was recently hired by the Bluth Company's rival, Sitwell Enterprises. And although he started off well...

Gob: 52% of the country is single. That's a market that's been dominated by apartment rentals. Let's take some of that market. I call it "Single City."

Narrator: ...his ideas failed to evolve.

Gob: It's, like, "Hey, you want to go down to the whirlpool?" "Yeah, I don't have a husband." I call it "Swing City."

Stan Sitwell: Let's get into some new areas, if you don't mind.

Narrator: But Gob continued to fine-tune his first one.

Gob: How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in.

Gob: This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in ****** City.

Stan Sitwell: You're fired.

I'd like to see

Banks

Thomson

Rapnik

Tall/Karipidis/Berra (1 off)

Screpis

Miko

Kingston

Ruben

Wallace

Glen

Robinson

Subs Ridgers, Tall/Karipidis/Berra (2off), Ivaskeviskuis, Stewart, Jonsson, Elliot

Team i expect..

Banks

Thomson

Karipidis

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Ruben

Jonsson

Miko

Glen

Elliot

All above on the assumption that Nade, Mole and Chesney won't make it.

I'd like to see

Banks

Thomson

Rapnik

Tall/Karipidis/Berra (1 off)

Screpis

Miko

Kingston

Ruben

Wallace

Glen

Robinson

Subs Ridgers, Tall/Karipidis/Berra (2off), Ivaskeviskuis, Stewart, Jonsson, Elliot

Team i expect..

Banks

Thomson

Karipidis

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Ruben

Jonsson

Miko

Glen

Elliot

All above on the assumption that Nade, Mole and Chesney won't make it.

You have some truly bizarre opinions Gambo, rating Berra on a par with Karipidis and below Rapnik being the latest in a series of daft opinions. If there has been one area of the team that hasn't been broken this season it is the defence, superbly marshalled by our captain Cristophe (the only one of our defenders top Championship and Premiership clubs are scouting) which has had 7 clean sheets in it's 11 games.

Team I'd like.

McDonald

Glen Kostadinov

Subs:

Husband

Robinson

Miko

Stewart

Banks

Team will most probably be.

Banks

Thomson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Kingston Ruben Jonnson Miko

Glen Clum.

What?!?! No Visconte? Wait 'til I tell Rocky. He is going to be very disappointed.

I reckon "Super Frail" (Going for sarcasm now as my abuse of Frail got me an infraction) will go for:

What Romanov says. So it will be :

Steve Banks

Jason Thomson

Hristos Karipidis - Prefer if it was Rapnik. I like Kari but just want to see Rapnik get a game.

Christophe Berra

Jose Goncalves - For all home games against the lesser clubs it should be Wallace.

Laryea Kingston

Ruben Palazeulos

Eggert Jonsson/Micahel Stewart

Saulius Mikoliunas

Gary Glen

Calum Elliot - I would rayher have anyone but him.

The only players who should be picked without question if fit are:

Thomson, Berra, Wallace, Jonsson, Driver, Glen. These guys are the future of our club, and Berra in particular is by an absolute mile our best defender.

What I would pick today given our injuries and suspensions:

Banks

Thomson

McGowan

Berra

Wallace

Jonsson

Kingston

Paluzeulos/ Stewart (both much of a muchness)

Mikoluinas

Elliot

Glen

cambuslangjambo

I'd go with

Banks

Thomson,Berra, Karipidis, Wallace

Ruben, Kingston, Jonsson, Miko

Glen, Elliot

You have some truly bizarre opinions Gambo, rating Berra on a par with Karipidis and below Rapnik being the latest in a series of daft opinions. If there has been one area of the team that hasn't been broken this season it is the defence, superbly marshalled by our captain Cristophe (the only one of our defenders top Championship and Premiership clubs are scouting) which has had 7 clean sheets in it's 11 games.

Where did i rate Rapnik above Berra?

I have seen Rapnik a few times this season with the u19's and at a time when we are giving youngsters a chance i would like to see him get a game. To do that it means only one place for BERRA, Tall or Karipidis. We know what those 3 can give us, let us see what we have in reserve at this time in the season.

Berra has been ever present this season and probably deserves a rest (as it seems he aint allowed to be dropped).

I beg to differ re that comment...............the defence this season like the rest of the team have been a shambles imo (even in games where we have shut-outs) and Berra has been an ever present in that defence.

chester copperpot
What?!?! No Visconte? Wait 'til I tell Rocky. He is going to be very disappointed.

I know I know, I was going under the assumption that he was still injured. In fact I didn't really think that one through as I put Gowzer in and he's injured too, along with McDonald and Temps not being able to play. :confused:

Bit early for me, obviously I'd have Rocky playing if fit, thats a no brainer.

Drylaw Hearts
Where did i rate Rapnik above Berra?

I have seen Rapnik a few times this season with the u19's and at a time when we are giving youngsters a chance i would like to see him get a game. To do that it means only one place for BERRA, Tall or Karipidis. We know what those 3 can give us, let us see what we have in reserve at this time in the season.

Berra has been ever present this season and probably deserves a rest (as it seems he aint allowed to be dropped).

I beg to differ re that comment...............the defence this season like the rest of the team have been a shambles imo (even in games where we have shut-outs) and Berra has been an ever present in that defence.

I agree with this.

But I would prefere to see who we have in Reserve for th RM position.

Miko's time is up.

Also - why do you have a player who plays CM/LM at LB and our LB at LM ?

Also - why do you have a player who plays CM/LM at LB and our LB at LM ?

I have always said i prefer Wallace to be played in midfield and not as a left back. Put Screpis there as he is left sided and i am sure he could do a job there. (Jose has had chances and we know what he can/cannot do and i have not seen anyone ready to move up from the youngsters).

I don't know who is fit and who is not, but I would like to see...

Banks

Thomson (Isn't it great to be Neilson free?)

Rapnik

Berra

Brown

Mulrooney/Wagner

Jonsson

Kingston

Palazuelos

Glen

Robinson

Commander Harris

we've got glen, all we need now are hutchison, robertson and stepek - now that would be an alltogether better team. :)

I'll get my coat.

rudi must stay

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Zaluikas

Goncalves

Mikoliunas

Jonsson

Palazuelos

Kingston

Robinson

Glen

would defo rather have Makela up-front, but the minute he is pretty much guarenteed a game, we sent him out on loan. How ironic:evilno:

Jamboscanbevicius

I'd like to see us keep an experienced 'spine' and give the youngsters a chance. I'd go with:

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Karipidis

Goncalves

Kingston

Johnson

Palazuelos

Wallace

Glen

Clum

We should be building our team around those highlightes IMO, and looking to bring in a keeper, fullbacks, creative midfielders (right and central), and 2 strikers.

Would be nice to see Aguiar, Driver, and Pinilla get a run before the end of the season too!

Footballfirst

There is no reason why we couldn't bring in Rapnik at left back. He is naturally left footed, has been a stand out at LB and CB for the U19s and has the added advantage over Goncalves and Wallace of being able to head the ball. He can even throw the ball as far as Goncalves or Neilson

Archived