Well done John Mcglynn

jambo191

maroonlegions

Credit and merit were it is due, so aye well done, did pretty well in the first half but we need to start taking the chances we create though.FTH.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wages paid, 3 points in the bag, seethers will need something else to mump gums about now.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wages paid, 3 points in the bag, seethers will need something else to mump gums about now.

Valds steeeeeling oor interest paymunts!

Good result.

Thought it was strange to bring Novi off he was one of our best players today, should have been Stevenson IMO but other than that he got his subs spot on.

Fermit the Krog

Didn't see anything in the game today to suggest that JM should be praised.

If only we had a system.

:sob:

If only we had a system.

:sob:

If only we had a manager who could proactively change the way we play depending on how a game was going.

Good result.

Thought it was strange to bring Novi off he was one of our best players today, should have been Stevenson IMO but other than that he got his subs spot on.

I agree to a certain extent but, Novi was weak with a few challenges just before he was hooked and Motherwell (when they're not playing hteir big team) aren't a bad side and were exerting more and more pressure. I'm sure that it was a move to tighten up the defensive capabilities of our midfield.

If only we had a manager who could proactively change the way we play depending on how a game was going.

And what do you think the substitution of Novikovas and switching Driver out left was all about then? Just a wee laugh?

I don't rate the guy, but he quite clearly did react to what was happening on the park today and changed it to help us win the match.

Fermit the Krog

He made subs today. We won.

mnNZe.gif

He made subs today. We won.

mnNZe.gif

We got 3 very badly needed points today, so that is good news.

That doesn't suddenly make JM a good manager.

Fermit the Krog

That doesn't suddenly make JM a good manager.

And of course us losing wouldn't have 'strengthened' your 'argument'.

:rolleyes:

I like him and actually didn't mind the appointment. It's not been the best of starts to the season but it'll come. He just needs time. Our next 5 fixtures are -

Ross County (H)

Dundee Utd (A)

Dundee (A)

Inverness (A)

St Mirren (H)

All very winnable games and we could be potentially sitting well in the top 6 and a place in the semi final of the League Cup. Things will turn in John McGlynn's favour and everyone's opinion will change :thumbsup:

gorgie rd eh11

Very happy with the result.. McGlynn's still a muppet

Didn't see anything in the game today to suggest that JM should be praised.

5-1 :thumbsup:

tommythejambo

I thought we weren't that great today, and the goal was a screamer, which at this level are all about luck.

Not convinced.

I like him and actually didn't mind the appointment. It's not been the best of starts to the season but it'll come. He just needs time. Our next 5 fixtures are -

Ross County (H)

Dundee Utd (A)

Dundee (A)

Inverness (A)

St Mirren (H)

All very winnable games and we could be potentially sitting well in the top 6 and a place in the semi final of the League Cup. Things will turn in John McGlynn's favour and everyone's opinion will change :thumbsup:

We said the same about the first five games of the season.

The plumber's out of his depth but there's little chance of anyone better replacing him for the foreseeable future. I hope he proves the doubters wrong.

We said the same about the first five games of the season.

The plumber's out of his depth but there's little chance of anyone better replacing him for the foreseeable future. I hope he proves the doubters wrong.

mrgrumpypantsmeme.png

Today was my 1st game this season as I live abroad. Is Callum Paterson normally better than that, I thought he looked good while watching highlights this season, but was disappointed in his performance today. I know he was playing pretty much on his own today up front, but I feel his best position is wide right. What do you guys think?

Today was my 1st game this season as I live abroad. Is Callum Paterson normally better than that, I thought he looked good while watching highlights this season, but was disappointed in his performance today. I know he was playing pretty much on his own today up front, but I feel his best position is wide right. What do you guys think?

Not his best game today.... Think you hit the nail on the head about lack of support. It's been the same for whoever we have up front.

Archived