Stephen Hendry

kennygarland1

kennygarland1

It's about time something positive was put on this board,he's playing right now,i would just like to wish him all the very best,cmon Hendo do your club and country proud.

It's about time something positive was put on this board,he's playing right now,i would just like to wish him all the very best,cmon Hendo do your club and country proud.

What club? Rangers?

kennygarland1
What club? Rangers?

The man is a self confessed jambo,what is wrong with you, we have a high profile celebrity(sportsman) and you slag him off:confused:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I met him a few times in my youth, and a few of my mates from school were mates with him before he was famous. (He used too play in Millar's in Broxburn)

He's an ar5e of the highest order in my book for the way he treated his mates when he made it big

Gavsy Van Gaverson

He's leading Ding 6-2 after the first session.

Apparantly Ding has been murder.

Chip Douglas

People don't appreciate locally bred world champions around these parts.

Especially those who don't donate all their winnings for Hearts to flush down the bog and those who happen to visit Castle Greyskull on occasion.

The man is a self confessed jambo,what is wrong with you, we have a high profile celebrity(sportsman) and you slag him off:confused:

Did I slag him off...................He's been spotted at Ibrox more times than Tynecastle and BTW I know he's a jambo, just get off my hook!:P

love snooker

Supported Hendry for over 20 years and always hope he does well

Cheer for all the Scots

but Hendry is my fav

I like john Higgins too

Gavsy Van Gaverson
love snooker

Supported Hendry for over 20 years and always hope he does well

Cheer for all the Scots

but Hendry is my fav

I like john Higgins too

I'll even cheer for Graeme Dott. It is hard though, as he is depressing even when he doesn't have depression.

Now 8-2

Hendry showing signs of being back to his best!

Just made an exceptional pot on the yellow, before missing an easy blue for the frame

Hendry then almost went in off twice, before finally nailing a full length blue with hampered cueing

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I live in Canada now and I've introduced a couple of Canadians to some football forums. They can't believe the way we talk about Scottish sports men and women. Stuff like that just doesn't happen here - the venom with which people want guys like John Higgins, Stephen Hendry, Andy Murray, David Coulthard etc. to lose.

I live in Canada now and I've introduced a couple of Canadians to some football forums. They can't believe the way we talk about Scottish sports men and women. Stuff like that just doesn't happen here - the venom with which people want guys like John Higgins, Stephen Hendry, Andy Murray, David Coulthard etc. to lose.

I see you have kept a good old Scottish name.;)

I have met Stephen a couple of times and a nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I see you have kept a good old Scottish name.;)

I have met Stephen a couple of times and a nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet.

:)

Eldar was my hero on Championship Manager, my first true love. I would love to end that thought by saying I'm not as sad now...I really would love to do that.

Didn't Hendry once have a quote along the lines of 'Why support a club that doesn't win anything?' or am I making that up?

Bugsy Siegel
Didn't Hendry once have a quote along the lines of 'Why support a club that doesn't win anything?' or am I making that up?

Can't ever remember Hendry saying that

Seen him at Tyne a few times over the years. He has a reputation for being a bit of a sour puss but I like to see him win as his is a jambo.

If he did say your quote then he can GTF!!

Can't ever remember Hendry saying that

Seen him at Tyne a few times over the years. He has a reputation for being a bit of a sour puss but I like to see him win as his is a jambo.

If he did say your quote then he can GTF!!

It might be pish but I think I've remembered it from some time ago.

:troll:

Bugsy Siegel
It might be pish but I think I've remembered it from some time ago.

He can GTF then, C'mon Ding!! ;)

no I remember he said it and went to hunbrox with his mates

Stewart MacD

The Aussies are masters of it. They call it "Tall Poppy Syndrome".

Guest juvehearts

IMO some people really need to know where their loyality lies.

he is a fellow sucessful scotsman in an other profession i hope he kicks ass & gets back to the hendry we all know & grew up to love.

as with Higgings, Dott & Maguire regardless of what club they confess to or know to support.

FOOTBALL HAS HEE HAW TO DO WITH SNOOKER! :evilno:

kennygarland1
IMO some people really need to know where their loyality lies.

he is a fellow sucessful scotsman in an other profession i hope he kicks ass & gets back to the hendry we all know & grew up to love.

as with Higgings, Dott & Maguire regardless of what club they confess to or know to support.

FOOTBALL HAS HEE HAW TO DO WITH SNOOKER! :evilno:

Well said,and it's no wonder this country has always been divided with the attitude shown not only on this forum but every other football site.

The vitriolism shown to fellow Scotsmen because of their football allegiance is a little OTT if you ask me.

chester copperpot

Close to a 147 there by Hendry, missed last red which was quite an easy one considering how many tough pots he made in the frame.

He's looking very much like the Hendry of old, and will take some stopping in this mood.

chester copperpot
Aye, very good.

Wee dude in the crowd with a Hearts top on watching the Hendry match. :):)

What channel you watching it on mate?

it was on bbc interactive, the session has just finished though

chester copperpot
cheers CC, I dont get the interactive until 2pm with the freeview box :(

Hendry won the session 7-1.

It was on channel 301 on freeview, I picked it up with my new telly, which only has freeview on it.

Hendry is on fire........ If he keeps this up its hard to see anyone beating him... Even O'Sullivan.

On another point, people seem not to like him as he is sour puss and bit of a moan.... Sounds like most Hearts fans and indeed Scotsmen :o)

http://scotsport.podbean.com

The Old Tolbooth
Hendry won the session 7-1.

It was on channel 301 on freeview, I picked it up with my new telly, which only has freeview on it.

I've just realised that I can get it (doh!)

I really need to learn how to work my gadgets ffs!:confused:

chester copperpot
I've just realised that I can get it (doh!)

I really need to learn how to work my gadgets ffs!:confused:

Hendry played very very well there. Almost like of old. Still missed a few pots too many and didn't get position all the time, but still a lot better than I've seen from him in about 2/3 years, and he's looking in the mood.

Missed todays session. Seems as though he is in good form though. 7-1 up and nearly another 147. Ive got a feeling he will get one before this tournament is over. He will hate Ronnie beating one of his records. Ronnie wont touch him on century breaks though.

Keep it up Hendry and you'll be meeting Maguire in the final.

Boaby Ewing

Good game between O'Sullivan and Liang on just now. Currently 3 v 2 but Liang is on the table now with a decent spread.

Ronnie should still make it through but it's good to see two 'characters' producing a compelling match for now.

"On Fire" Maguire was 4-0 down, but the mid session interval seems to have totally turned this macth, with it now 4-3 and Maguire in the balls

I really think this could be his year, although my heart wants Hendry to complete an amazing comeback and win his 8th title

The Old Tolbooth

11-5 to Hendo after todays play, he should wrap it up tomorrow and played really well today. Hope he keeps it up.

Hope hendo wins

all this pish you here in the news that ronnie o`sullivan is the most natural gifted player ever is pi sh hendo wins the wc 7 times and doesnt get the respect it deserves, i wonder why?

Hope hendo wins

all this pish you here in the news that ronnie o`sullivan is the most natural gifted player ever is pi sh hendo wins the wc 7 times and doesnt get the respect it deserves, i wonder why?

I if O'Sullivan was a football team he would be Hibs it's not what you win it's in the manner of how much flair you put into the win.

Snooker is NOT a Sport...It's a Pub game, Like Darts, Pool and...............Other Pub like games!! :rolleyes:

Take it you have never actually played snooker in your life before??

More skill and technique in snooker than in football if you ask me.

Archived