What happened and why?

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The OP got found out.

Hobo stench i take it.Anyway was enjoying the vids getting posted but if one gets found out......................................whistling.gif

Hobo stench i take it.Anyway was enjoying the vids getting posted but if one gets found out......................................whistling.gif

Is there anything stopping someone reposting the video on here?

Cracking plan from the hobo. Show hearts beating your team again with a justifiable penalty.

Instead of deleting his threads (that's at least the 2nd), the OP of these threads should be launched.

I wonder what row of the Wheatfield he sits in? :whistling:

maroonlegions

Cracking plan from the hobo. Show hearts beating your team again with a justifiable penalty.

Now we can perceive the level of the minds that produces the cracking plan that was the card displays at the final and recently at the 1-1 derby.If Calsberg did Hobo feck ups...............

Haud on the now - some lochend helmet said that WASN'T a penalty?

**** me, that's embarassing. That's as stonewall as it gets.

No as embarassing as still greeting about it ten year later, mind.

laugh.gif

Haud on the now - some lochend helmet said that WASN'T a penalty?

**** me, that's embarassing. That's as stonewall as it gets.

No as embarassing as still greeting about it ten year later, mind.

laugh.gif

Consider the number of rapings we've given them since, you'd think this game would be pretty low on their complaints agenda.

They just can't handle the fact that we fecking own them :verysmug:

Hold up lads. Perhaps, just perhaps, our hibby buddy was just highlighting this very obvious penalty to contrast another more recent penalty we got against them and that game. If so

:pleasingao:

Pants Shaton

Bizarre to delete a thread loaded with derby victory videos but allow the verminous OP to continue posting.

maroonlegions

Of course there was not a lot of penalties that helped the big bad physical Hearts teams to a glorious 22 unbeaten games in a row .laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8JZnVZk1gk&feature=relmfu

smugqq.png

No amount Hobo economics, accusations of dodgey penalties ect can ever take away one of our glorious derby records which is the 22 games in a row.They will never match it just like the 5 we rammed up their "sun don't shines" on the 19th of May.smugqq.png

That was a great game 6.05 on Sunday, was the first time we won at Easter road in a wee while too.

Midfield Terrier

The commentator says that was the first time we'd won there in five years!

Is that because Hibs were, eh, regrouping in the First Division for one of those years?

Archived