US Presidential Election

BigC

On FreeRepublic.com they are just going apeshit. Here is a typical example:

Sorry, but it?s all over. The Republic has fallen. The Thugocracy has triumphed. The mob has spoken, and they prefer a bumbling buffoon and a buffoon?s lackey over two respectable, competent men. There is no possible way that our nation survives this. All we can do is buy guns and ammo, buy stocks of food and water, and wait out the Apocalypse this is just around the corner.

Our cities are already centers of misery and violence, and it won?t be long before they?re war-zones. They delivered this ?victory? to Oblamer, so let their blood flow through the streets of New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, and ever other city that flooded the polls with their stupidity.

That's incredible.

I've obviously watched The Newsroom too much as I half expected Jeff Daniels to follow that up with an excellent put down :lol:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kalamazoo Jambo

On FreeRepublic.com they are just going apeshit. Here is a typical example:

Sorry, but it?s all over. The Republic has fallen. The Thugocracy has triumphed. The mob has spoken, and they prefer a bumbling buffoon and a buffoon?s lackey over two respectable, competent men. There is no possible way that our nation survives this. All we can do is buy guns and ammo, buy stocks of food and water, and wait out the Apocalypse this is just around the corner.

Our cities are already centers of misery and violence, and it won?t be long before they?re war-zones. They delivered this ?victory? to Oblamer, so let their blood flow through the streets of New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, and ever other city that flooded the polls with their stupidity.

There's a guy on my Facebook who posted multiple angry rants in this vein last night. The only reason I didn't defriend him years ago is the comedy value.

There's a guy on my Facebook who posted multiple angry rants in this vein last night. The only reason I didn't defriend him years ago is the comedy value.

That, and you're shit scared to!

MilitiaMan0.jpg

Kalamazoo Jambo

That, and you're shit scared to!

MilitiaMan0.jpg

Thanks for sharing. No, really.

Anyway, here are a few last night, starting with his early prediction...

Barry will lead early in the polls, (dumb college kids voting before class). Strong lead noon to 3( his base, waking gathering bus fare, checking EBT status). Mitt wins after all productive members of the country leave work after a long hard day!! G.O.P. !!

absolute decay of society, wow.. this republic is dead! no hope at all...******* pathetic !!

****ing filthy libs #animals

:)

Edit: EBTs are Electronic Benefit Transfers, and unrelated to any former football club.

Wow I have one complete crackpot on my facebook here is a few of his rants. JHC.

No matter what happens tonight, if you voted for Obama please unfriend me. Know that as a Constitutionalist I hold you in utter contempt. You are an enemy of the founding documents and principles of this nation and of my children's future. I swore to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and you are one of them. It was bad enough you gave us the lying man whore Clinton but this is over the top. May God have mercy on this country but the way it keeps spitting on him I doubt it.

Those who say we need too come together that the nation has never been more divided have obviously never read their history. We've had Senators cane club others into a coma in the senate, a vice president duel and shoot to death a secretary of the treasury a president who liked to duel. Grow up stop being a dufus and thinking we can all hold hands and the world will live in peace. I never want all the leaders to agree and get along. Their will always be evil men and good men need to stand up to them. If all the Government would agree you should be very afraid. Obama is evil and I expect good men to stand in his path. Man these shields boys.

Robert Bork warned of the vertical invasion of the barbarians and it is upon us. There are apparently more Marxist, baby murders, sexually degenerates and lazy and ignorant among us then we would have liked to believe. But I know this, America isn't a place its the ideals and principles put forth by our founding documents. As long as an ember survives in the hearts of even one anywhere it is no

t destroyed. Their will always be a remnant at the least and if we have to go through a thousand years of darkness it can still be rekindled because a an Almighty God sits on the throne and has placed within man the knowledge of right and wrong. He will not be mocked or silent forever. Force churches to hand out contraception, murder your unborn, steal from those who labor, legalize your drugs but know this, a day of reckoning is coming and unavoidable even for your messiah Obama. I will continue to teach my children what once was and what should be. That ember will live on if in no one else but them a

nd I promise you this Obama, I will NEVER cooperate with you I WILL be a thorn in your side, I will be that annoying Jimminy Crick

To the people of Israel:

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry we are about the outcome of this election and I realize that the word sorry does not help you any. I cannot think of the words to tell you how many of us feel, nor do I know what to say about the situation you are in with Iran. We are lost here as a free country because of the reelection of Obama and we all realize that you need to take

measures to defend yourself against Iran and the rest of the Muslims surrounding you. We can only pray that this country will stand that your side when you attack Iran. You cannot in no way take the chance that Iran may become a nuclear power. I can come up with some excuses for why Obama was reelected but excuses will not help you. I can tell you definitely that I myself, along with millions of other Americans stand with you and with our God, and that will never change. Got I wish I could tell you how sorry we are and our hearts and our prayers go out to you, may God be with you and with your people.

Please forgive us for what we have done, and I assure you we did our best to get Obama out of office.

Like if you feel the same way and would like to let Israel know this.et right there telling you you are made of wood.

BoJack Horseman

Wow I have one complete crackpot on my facebook here is a few of his rants. JHC.

No matter what happens tonight, if you voted for Obama please unfriend me. Know that as a Constitutionalist I hold you in utter contempt. You are an enemy of the founding documents and principles of this nation and of my children's future. I swore to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and you are one of them. It was bad enough you gave us the lying man whore Clinton but this is over the top. May God have mercy on this country but the way it keeps spitting on him I doubt it.

Those who say we need too come together that the nation has never been more divided have obviously never read their history. We've had Senators cane club others into a coma in the senate, a vice president duel and shoot to death a secretary of the treasury a president who liked to duel. Grow up stop being a dufus and thinking we can all hold hands and the world will live in peace. I never want all the leaders to agree and get along. Their will always be evil men and good men need to stand up to them. If all the Government would agree you should be very afraid. Obama is evil and I expect good men to stand in his path. Man these shields boys.

Robert Bork warned of the vertical invasion of the barbarians and it is upon us. There are apparently more Marxist, baby murders, sexually degenerates and lazy and ignorant among us then we would have liked to believe. But I know this, America isn't a place its the ideals and principles put forth by our founding documents. As long as an ember survives in the hearts of even one anywhere it is no

t destroyed. Their will always be a remnant at the least and if we have to go through a thousand years of darkness it can still be rekindled because a an Almighty God sits on the throne and has placed within man the knowledge of right and wrong. He will not be mocked or silent forever. Force churches to hand out contraception, murder your unborn, steal from those who labor, legalize your drugs but know this, a day of reckoning is coming and unavoidable even for your messiah Obama. I will continue to teach my children what once was and what should be. That ember will live on if in no one else but them a

nd I promise you this Obama, I will NEVER cooperate with you I WILL be a thorn in your side, I will be that annoying Jimminy Crick

To the people of Israel:

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry we are about the outcome of this election and I realize that the word sorry does not help you any. I cannot think of the words to tell you how many of us feel, nor do I know what to say about the situation you are in with Iran. We are lost here as a free country because of the reelection of Obama and we all realize that you need to take

measures to defend yourself against Iran and the rest of the Muslims surrounding you. We can only pray that this country will stand that your side when you attack Iran. You cannot in no way take the chance that Iran may become a nuclear power. I can come up with some excuses for why Obama was reelected but excuses will not help you. I can tell you definitely that I myself, along with millions of other Americans stand with you and with our God, and that will never change. Got I wish I could tell you how sorry we are and our hearts and our prayers go out to you, may God be with you and with your people.

Please forgive us for what we have done, and I assure you we did our best to get Obama out of office.

Like if you feel the same way and would like to let Israel know this.et right there telling you you are made of wood.

That shit cray.

I don't think this :cornette: does those comments any justice whatsoever.

That's actually pretty scary.

I don't think this :cornette: does those comments any justice whatsoever.

That's actually pretty scary.

The real problem with loonies like him - or those within the GOP who think they lost because they weren't right wing enough :rofl: - is what happens if the US does, as many of us suspect, encounter a far worse crisis than the one in 2008 over the years ahead. A crisis in which the dollar ceases to be the world's reserve currency.

In that event - if there was a run on the banks, if (as I suspect) privately held bank accounts were repossessed by the government - loonies like him - and millions like him - would believe it was entirely the fault of Obama, Muslims, gays, liberals, and above all, that that the country was being punished by God for its sins. They could end up taking to the streets, invoking their constitutional right to bear arms; the military would be deployed in response, And the US could end up with something awfully close to civil war.

I get that it's the morning after a huuuge election, but it's still weird that this story (http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-20238272), which basically - in time - increases the number of US States from 50 to 51, is getting next to no coverage in the American meedja.

Interesting that the Puerto Ricans can get a two question vote on a constitutional issue, but we can't.

Oh well...

Interesting that the Puerto Ricans can get a two question vote on a constitutional issue, but we can't.

Oh well...

Indeed.

Oh well...

ballot_1938.jpg

Hint (this isnt godwin. i just can't find any other ballot papers that are weighted to a conclusion)

:rofl:

Sean got a bit confused at the airport instead of going to montevideo he ended up in montana and is now living in an ultra-libertarian compound awaiting nato's invasion

To the people of Israel:

Just post this link in the comments section...

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-%22Too%22-and-%22To%22-Correctly

Snake Plissken

And the US could end up with something awfully close to civil war.

You really come out with some ridiculous shite from time to time.

Archived