Best British Manager on Bravo+1

tedp6873

Just watching the best british manager on Bravo+1 they are saying its Arsene Vengar (sp) in my eyes i think Alex Ferguson is the best manager in the World??????

Discuss

Just watching the best british manager on Bravo+1 they are saying its Arsene Vengar (sp) in my eyes i think Alex Ferguson is the best manager in the World??????

Discuss

HAHA, ferguson is the best in the world and if he wins the Champions league and the premiership again he'd probably be classed as one of, if not the best club managers ever imo.

There's really no contest here! Wenger can't touch Fergie. The voting take place in London perhaps? Probably lots of Gooners took part as they've not got much more to be getting on with at this time of year!

I turned it off when Harry Redknapp was in the top 10... Has to be Ferguson..

Wenger has never won a European Cup, so how he can be classed as the best manager in the UK is beyond me. Even Benitez is better.

While I've got infinite respect for Wenger's vision of how football should be played and his outstanding youth development work, he can't hold a candle to Ferguson, Clough or Shankly.

Wenger i would say is the best in terms of youth development, spotting potential etc,but as far as tactics go and making changes during a game he doesnt come close to Fergie, or Benitez

Wenger i would say is the best in terms of youth development, spotting potential etc,but as far as tactics go and making changes during a game he doesnt come close to Fergie, or Benitez

The fact is that given the resources that wenger has had in england it is still amazing to think the teams he has builded ! I saw the program ages ago and it was made up of guys who work in the press and media all saying that if wenger had the resources of Ferguson has had he would have won more. Wenger has changed the total attidue towards football and players in england since he has being there ! Has anyone else in the game today made the difference that he made 10 years ago. A european cup win does not make you all of a sudden a good manager ! look at the the teams who have won it in the last 10 years and the coaches, where are some of them now ? Rafa is a tool and is nothing compere to both of them !

No question in my mind the Fergie is top.

Wegner gets a lot of credit, and rightly so, for his approach to the game but Fergie is a winner. Fergies teams are not only capable of playing superb football, they are also capable of getting the sleaves rolled up and grinding out a result when needed......thats the differance.

Fergies achievments at Aberdeen and Man United are exceptional and If he can win another European Cup I think he will be the greatest all time manager.

Was it not "Best British Manager of All Time"?

Don't agree with Wenger #1, but wouldn't have Fergie top either (yet). Shankly, Clough, Paisley all above him IMO.

The fact is that given the resources that wenger has had in england it is still amazing to think the teams he has builded ! I saw the program ages ago and it was made up of guys who work in the press and media all saying that if wenger had the resources of Ferguson has had he would have won more. Wenger has changed the total attidue towards football and players in england since he has being there ! Has anyone else in the game today made the difference that he made 10 years ago. A european cup win does not make you all of a sudden a good manager ! look at the the teams who have won it in the last 10 years and the coaches, where are some of them now ? Rafa is a tool and is nothing compere to both of them !

thing is though, i dont think Arsenal will ever win the CL with Wenger in charge, so it just depends on how you define success....

No question in my mind the Fergie is top.

Wegner gets a lot of credit, and rightly so, for his approach to the game but Fergie is a winner. Fergies teams are not only capable of playing superb football, they are also capable of getting the sleaves rolled up and grinding out a result when needed......thats the differance.

Fergies achievments at Aberdeen and Man United are exceptional and If he can win another European Cup I think he will be the greatest all time manager.

I think a lot of english barstards don't think into acount what he did with the dons. That alone is some achievement !

i would say Fergie but I can see where there comin from with wenger, hes the only manager in England top flight that has made a profit over signings and selling - thats tough especially when buyin Reyes for 21million.

Archived