Caley Game

MummyJambo

Ray Winstone

My thoughts are its another meaningless game.

Not paying to get down to it.

Hiya I was just wondering what everyones thoughts were coming up to the weekends game?

I think it will be just as cold as last week.............

Brrrrrrr !!

;)

I'm confident we will win the game and I'm hoping we will see another youngster or two. It looks like Glen will start again, he signed the contract this week, if he hadn't I wouldn't have been surprised if he dropped back to the reserves, also Robbie Neilson is still suspended so we will hopefully be seeing Jason Thomson again, Inverness are a different sort of team to St Mirren so it will be interesting to see how he copes.

We have a lack of striker options, with Elliot and Mole our only 2 recognised striker, Ksanavicius can play up front but, he's been tried and tested and has had his chance. I'd like to see Jamie Mole start. He has played in the U19's with Glen so they should have an understanding with each other.

Jonsson was excellent on Staurday, Larry Kingston looked like he was up for it last week, maybe that was just after the disagreement with Frail.

Banks will probally continue in goals, if Basso had signed the contract extension, I'd have been happen if he was wearing the gloves.

Banks

Thomson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelos Mikoliunas

Mole Glen

I bet ?10 on Hearts to win last week, I got ?16 back, that ?16 will be going back on Hearts this week, that will return just under ?40 (if it wins). I will be doing this for the rest of the games this season, I am confident we can win the last 5 matches and I'd be disappointed if we didn't.

Nucky Thompson
Lol I had the sunshining on me most of the game so I wasnt too cold lol x
So did I:) you must be in the main stand.

Yeah I argree with you.

Kingston did try last week but I think he is a bit full of himself at the moment, and wanting all the attention on him. Thats just my opinion though so lol

He is a good player and should get some credit but he needs to keep his head out of the sky lol x

Thomson would be good to see again aswell he did quite well on sat.

I have high hopes for Glen he showed some great football.

Yeah I argree with you.

Kingston did try last week but I think he is a bit full of himself at the moment, and wanting all the attention on him. Thats just my opinion though so lol

He is a good player and should get some credit but he needs to keep his head out of the sky lol x

Thomson would be good to see again aswell he did quite well on sat.

I have high hopes for Glen he showed some great football.

I think it was mainly due to that rift with Frail. I noticed he was very selfish at times, when he could have passed out wide he ran inside with the ball. I think he was trying to show the fans he is a good player, instead of playing for the team, he tried to make sure the fans were still on his side.

There will probally be less of that this week, he scored the winner, he is still a fan favourite, I would hope he plays for the team (as opposed to himself)and we get the result.

winston churchill

a crowd around the 10.000 mark,so it's out the ground and served in the pub for 5pm.........happy days.

chester copperpot

I'd like to see this weekend:

Banks

Thomson McGowan Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonnson Ruben Visconte

Kostadinov Glen

Its a nothing game, so no idea why we dont go along with this. It would also nurture us 3 points on saturday.

Nucky Thompson
I'd like to see this weekend:

Banks

Thomson McGowan Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonnson Ruben Visconte

Kostadinov Glen

Its a nothing game, so no idea why we dont go along with this. It would also nurture us 3 points on saturday.

I would go for something along those lines Andy.

chester copperpot
I would go for something along those lines Andy.

Stop agreeing with me Vlad, you'll knacker up my reputation as a Romanov hater ;)

Archived