Usenet (Newsgroups)

My Left Nut

Morning chaps,

Been looking for a quality NZB indexing site for a while now and came across a little gem.

NZBROYALTY

It is in forum format, you need to sign up and say thanks for the posts. The good thing is there are loads of packs, for example, TV season packs, genre movie packs, actor movie packs etc. It also hosts music, games, apps etc.

Just thought I would post here in case you guys are looking for something like it. I am currently downloading a comedy pack with over 100GB of comedy movies.

It is similar to united-forums when it was around, but this one seems a lot better than what it was there.

BoJack Horseman

I was going to ask about this in one of the other threads the other day. I use nzbmatrix but it's fairly lacking. I'll check this one out thanks.

Thanks for posting this, will have a look. I used usenet a lot in the 90s but the accessibility of website building tools and broadband killed it imo, which was a really bad thing. It might not have been pretty but you could get info and debate on your chosen topic from pretty much a single source - diversity is great in many respects but it has made getting reliable input online a lot more longwinded. Hope there's still something there worth reading.

John Gentleman

There's only one.

nzbmatrix.com

Agreed ? but I'll still give the the OP's one a try.

There's only one.

nzbmatrix.com

I use nzbmatrix too Dex, but it's always good to have options. :)

Archived