Rangers v Fiorentina

tedp6873

The only way I could describe it mate ;)

I dont hate Rangers, but he makes me want them to lose with his usual rubbish. I actually was offered 2 tix for the game at Greyskull tonight, but when I called him to see if he wanted to go, he didn't want to seen as they were ?45.

Says it all really about yer average Hun fan (That includes the tims too).

Was genius.

I'm not surprised he didn't want to pay ?45 for that. Torture to watch. Fiorentina look a far better side and I think will go through quite comfortably next week.

BangkokHearts

The other semi finished 1-1. Both teams went close late on but it ended in a draw.

Bindy Badgy
The only way I could describe it mate ;)

I dont hate Rangers, but he makes me want them to lose with his usual rubbish. I actually was offered 2 tix for the game at Greyskull tonight, but when I called him to see if he wanted to go, he didn't want to seen as they were ?45.

Says it all really about yer average Hun fan (That includes the tims too).

Greyskull is where the good guys live.

Snake Mountain or Mordor is far more appropriate.

Incredibly in the 12 1st legs in the Champs League and UEFA Cup 1/4 and 1/2 finals there has only been ONE home win !!

Arsenal 1 Liverpool 1

Roma 0 Man Utd 2

Schalke 0 Barcelona 1

Fenerbache 2 Chelsea 1

Fiorentina 1 PSV 1

Rangers 0 Sporting 0

Leverkusen 1 Zenit 4

Bayern 1 Getafe 1

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

Barcelona 0 Man Utd 0

Rangers 0 Fiorentina 0

Bayern 1 Zenit 1

Only 2 games with more than 2 goals. Cagey and boring. Thoughts ??

JamboRossi79

Rankgers are anti-football

If there is any fecking football justice in this world then they will get papped out of this tournament over there.

FTR

Only 2 games with more than 2 goals. Cagey and boring. Thoughts ??

Time to look at the away goal rule perhaps - probably not having the effect it was introduced for anymore?

chester copperpot

If there is any fecking football justice in this world then they will get papped out of this tournament over there.

FTR

There is no way Rangers will get away with their formation over there. I predict at least a 2-0 victory to Fiorentina. Rangers have punched above their weight all the knockout stages, they just wont be able to keep out them at home.

They have done fantastically well though in this tournie, so well done for that, but they've came up against a better team who will blow them away in Italy.

Get in there Zenit st Petersburg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 draws looking great now!!!! (cacking my drawers for the next 20 mins!!!!:sad:)

Great minds think alike!!

I did trebles and a fourfold, just for a pound so a fiver on in total.

220 quid back :D

JamboRossi79
There is no way Rangers will get away with their formation over there. I predict at least a 2-0 victory to Fiorentina. Rangers have punched above their weight all the knockout stages, they just wont be able to keep out them at home.

They have done fantastically well though in this tournie, so well done for that, but they've came up against a better team who will blow them away in Italy.

God I really hope so otherwise I will have lost all faith in Euro football.

I agree that the away goal needs to be scrapped as well, it is now the exact opposite of what it was introduced for surely.

chester copperpot
God I really hope so otherwise I will have lost all faith in Euro football.

I agree that the away goal needs to be scrapped as well, it is now the exact opposite of what it was introduced for surely.

Its now got the opposite effect. Rangers have been happy to not win the 1st leg and try get a goal the 2nd leg, so I guess you're right.

Guest Tynie Bubbles

FTR

Rangers are anti EVERYTHING!!!

I hope they lose the second leg and the Gretna v Hearts game is played when it should be.

FTR!

:kiss2:

Archived