Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

Cranston
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I met my Nicaraguan mate(who's a pure Unionist likesy) for a few beers tonight, went for a curry and met loads of other Unionists from Spain, Portugal and Antarctica. Had a good laugh how shite the SNP 

👍

Laughed out loud at that. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I met my Nicaraguan mate(who's a pure Unionist likesy) for a few beers tonight, went for a curry and met loads of other Unionists from Spain, Portugal and Antarctica. Had a good laugh about how shite the SNP are

😂😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I met my Nicaraguan mate(who's a pure Unionist likesy) for a few beers tonight, went for a curry and met loads of other Unionists from Spain, Portugal and Antarctica. Had a good laugh about how shite the SNP are

If anyone remembers “ the golden girls “ Roxy reminds me of Rose who often told long winded stories about her friends ! 

( Roxy you will find it Humorous ) 

Roxy Hearts
26 minutes ago, Cranston said:

putin-crowd.jpg

?

24 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

?

Roxy Hearts
33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You have so many mates ! Such a great social life too ! Is your Portuguese mate there ? What wine are you drinking tonight ?

Nope all Scottish. A few unionists too.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nope all Scottish. A few unionists too.

Oh well you might turn them to the dark side tonight !! ( yes 😂

IMG_2413.gif

Roxy Hearts
19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh well you might turn them to the dark side tonight !! ( yes 😂

IMG_2413.gif

The unionists are their usual, Sturgeon,Murrell pish and ferries. We decided that best build Hadrian's Wall to create jobs! 😅

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The unionists are their usual, Sturgeon,Murrell pish and ferries. We decided that best build Hadrian's Wall to create jobs! 😅

😂 enjoy your night 

Roxy Hearts
57 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

How to prove idiocy! You're a flag bearer!

Roxy Hearts
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

😂 enjoy your night 

🤣👍. One of the guys is gay but never asked his POV.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Oh your so progressive 😜

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You forgot the word Mhanky 

It was implied.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Were any of them tidy bursds?

image.png.3ee85dcb1b498d8ad5ab7e7258096ebc.png

muldoon74
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

If anyone remembers “ the golden girls “ Roxy reminds me of Rose who often told long winded stories about her friends ! 

( Roxy you will find it Humorous ) 

Well they were more anecdotes from "Back in St Olaf"... 

Best bit about the show was the reactions of Blanche and Dorothy to those words...

muldoon74

There's not a single politician in Holyrood or Westminster (never the world over) that does things for the benefit of the people. 

It's always only words for votes. 

If you were to individually benefit from a political decision by 5p, guaranteed someone in the corridors of power is benefitting by hundreds if not thousands of pounds. 

They are all out for themselves and are a bunch of chunts.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Anybody out with Norwegians last night though ? 

Me.

Ulysses
9 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Me.

Did their mother know?

No wait, that was Swedes.  Feck. :ninja:

il Duce McTarkin
21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

well done 

No, medium rare.

Lord Montpelier
8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

So, no.

:)

Well I guess you've got Roxy going out with his indy supporting pals to support your side of the point here so I stand corrected. 

Jim_Duncan
8 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:yas:

Jim_Duncan
7 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Most likely it’s of your back. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Most likely it’s of your back. 

Jim ! 😂😂😂 least he didn’t ask me if I knew him ! Like awe the gays know each other ! I’d imagine he’s a woke “ lefty “ type gay , unlike me 

TallPaul
14 hours ago, Gizmo said:

He was talking about Europe, but don't worry about the pesky subject matter before jumping in two-footed with your usual witless comments. 

You never got back to me with my last question a week ago Jizzmo.

4 hours ago, TallPaul said:

You never got back to me with my last question a week ago Jizzmo.

Comeback rating:

zero.gif

Ok, own up, which one of you cheeky unionist scamps was it...

Lord Montpelier
24 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

2000 at the March - good numbers :sadrobbo:

Decent

Vive la Revolution 

AyrJambo
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

2000 at the March - good numbers :sadrobbo:

Believe in Scotland shindig - SNP marketing arm, dictated to by Greens that no Alba presence - not the real Independence movement

AUOB would have had 10000 + there

Japan Jambo
On 20/04/2024 at 16:06, JudyJudyJudy said:

Tragic stuff . A tax exile anaw and piss poor actor . 

IMG_8177.jpeg

tax exile?

Jim_Duncan
6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Bet the driver had insurance, but. 

21 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Did their mother know?

No wait, that was Swedes.  Feck. :ninja:

TBF one of them was born in Norway.

(And if you know which one you could have won £1m on WWTBAM)

Ulysses
12 minutes ago, FWJ said:

TBF one of them was born in Norway.

(And if you know which one you could have won £1m on WWTBAM)

Thanks.  I know it was a crap joke, but I was hoping someone would at least acknowledge it.  :embarassed:

4 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Bet the driver had insurance, but. 

:laugh2:

Rupert Custard
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

d7240272-040d-4bc9-ac02-044c7951e72d.jpeg

Thought she would be using the £95,000 electric Jag that Peter bought. Then I remembered he sold it to Webuyanycar.com. As you do. 

Jim_Duncan
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

d7240272-040d-4bc9-ac02-044c7951e72d.jpeg

Humza approves of her paint option. 

manaliveits105

From the Nawtional - bless 

A CONVENTION to discuss Scotland’s future as an independent nation will take place on St Andrew’s Day, grassroots campaigners have announced.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

stop already 

Hagar the Horrible
20 hours ago, Gizmo said:

was not me I just had my car cleaned.

Does it go down as a traffic offence or a hate crime, and how does the car identify?

TallPaul
58 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

From the Nawtional - bless 

A CONVENTION to discuss Scotland’s future as an independent nation will take place on St Andrew’s Day, grassroots campaigners have announced.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

stop already 

Will they be counting the dugs as having attended?

Hagar the Horrible

Keeping with actual debate, and current events in the nature of politics.

Everybody was telling the Nats to ditch the toxic Greens.  but as the SNP are in such a place that the Greens do not want to be associated with them.  Harvey will want to stay in power as they say 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.  He I believe will vote the status quo.  Slater has not given any indication yet but she wont be a turkey voting for Christmas.  However the real reason the Greens should vote for a divorce of the Bute House agreement will be based upon The Murrells and the Humza effect.  But they have a get out clause and split based on the climate objectives.  The Greens have a way out of this by saving face.

The Greens are there on the second SNP vote list based on Indy rather than the Environment and of course their own equal rights for lentils brigade. Remember 50% of green voters are SNP voters using the Green Indy agenda.  Its the same voter, and cant be counted twice.

I think the Greens will vote on tearing up the Bute House agreement,  but Harvey/Stater will want to remain, however if they keep their jobs, it will cause a huge split inside the greens.  Humza needs their votes, even if its pushing through mental green policies that cost jobs and don't help the environment. 

The Greens took £200m from the affordable housing to spend money on cycle paths that are full of potholes.

The SNP/Green coalition has been a disaster for the country, regardless of your views.  But this marriage of convenience wont hurt the Greens as much as it will hurt the SNP,  but its going to hurt never the less.  The irony being a marriage of convenience is the downfall of the SNP.  If the Green vote to remain with the Bute house agreement they will cause a huge split within, and will be wiped out at the next election. Damned if they do, damned if the don't. but what's the best worst outcome?

Lord Montpelier
58 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Keeping with actual debate, and current events in the nature of politics.

Everybody was telling the Nats to ditch the toxic Greens.  but as the SNP are in such a place that the Greens do not want to be associated with them.  Harvey will want to stay in power as they say 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.  He I believe will vote the status quo.  Slater has not given any indication yet but she wont be a turkey voting for Christmas.  However the real reason the Greens should vote for a divorce of the Bute House agreement will be based upon The Murrells and the Humza effect.  But they have a get out clause and split based on the climate objectives.  The Greens have a way out of this by saving face.

The Greens are there on the second SNP vote list based on Indy rather than the Environment and of course their own equal rights for lentils brigade. Remember 50% of green voters are SNP voters using the Green Indy agenda.  Its the same voter, and cant be counted twice.

I think the Greens will vote on tearing up the Bute House agreement,  but Harvey/Stater will want to remain, however if they keep their jobs, it will cause a huge split inside the greens.  Humza needs their votes, even if its pushing through mental green policies that cost jobs and don't help the environment. 

The Greens took £200m from the affordable housing to spend money on cycle paths that are full of potholes.

The SNP/Green coalition has been a disaster for the country, regardless of your views.  But this marriage of convenience wont hurt the Greens as much as it will hurt the SNP,  but its going to hurt never the less.  The irony being a marriage of convenience is the downfall of the SNP.  If the Green vote to remain with the Bute house agreement they will cause a huge split within, and will be wiped out at the next election. Damned if they do, damned if the don't. but what's the best worst outcome?

I can only pray that sometime in the near future Ross Greer is serving me my burger and fries in Macdonalds. 

Hagar the Horrible
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I can only pray that sometime in the near future Ross Greer is serving me my burger and fries in Macdonalds. 

I would also ask for bacon on my burger.

if he is unelected would he have to give his suit back to his dad?

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

That’s away above his employment level

Libertarian
On 20/04/2024 at 13:03, AyrJambo said:

Not that amazing when you consider...

Ian Blackford suggesting that SNP should take peerages in the House of Lords
Pete Wishart wanting to become Speaker of the House of Commons
The SNP still wedded to the S30 Referendum route - a non-binding, advisory only referendum (as in 2014) which not only allows the UK to set the parameters (franchise, timing, minimum level Yes % etc) it also concedes to the fallacy that Westminster is sovereign when in fact, in Scotland , sovereignty lies with the people

Absolutely spot on AyrJambo. My own view is that the SNP are finished, however the demand for independence is not going away and that sooner rather than later Scotland will inevitably become independent. 

TallPaul
57 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_8199.jpeg

I don't recall ever knowing anyone named Peter.