Come on ye Gers...

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

lose, ya dirty, cheatin' blue nose bar stewards.

Bitter? Not me. I just hate them.

kennygarland1

I'm not bitter either,i hope they win.

why?

For Scottish football's coefficient of course :rolleyes:.

I'm not actually bothered either way if they win or lose. Part of me hopes they win 'cause I don't like Italian teams (negative tactics, divers etc) and part of me hopes they lose 'cause I don't like them very much.

I'll settle for mass scraps between the two sets of players and the match to be abandoned.

alwaysthereinspirit
I hope they win because they are representing the SPL.

:eek: and all that is good with Scottish football.

I really don't get this SPL thing.

Are you proud of the SPL?

Are you an SPL fan?

Rangers are representing themselves. They've done a lot more to offend me than Fiorentina. So i'm backing them.

kingantti1874

I also like Scottish teams,which is why I hope the dirty smelly bigots lose! They are an embarassment and a disgrace

I'm interested to see wht team he puts out considering all the injuries and suspensions. He might be forced to play 4-4-2.

I'd like to see....

Alexander

Broadfoot

Cuellar

Weir

Papac

Novo

Hemdani

Davis

Whitticker

Cousin

Darcheville

kennygarland1

I hate both bigot bros but any team representing Scotland get my vote,though it matters not what i think,it wont influence the result.

Ryan Gosling
I'm interested to see wht team he puts out considering all the injuries and suspensions. He might be forced to play 4-4-2.

I'd like to see....

Alexander

Broadfoot

Cuellar

Weir

Papac

Novo

Hemdani

Davis

Whitticker

Cousin

Darcheville

Official line up is 4-5-1.

Dailly for Cousin.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I hate both bigot bros but any team representing Scotland get my vote,though it matters not what i think,it wont influence the result.

Even H*bs?

For Scottish football's coefficient of course :rolleyes:.

I'm not actually bothered either way if they win or lose. Part of me hopes they win 'cause I don't like Italian teams (negative tactics, divers etc) and part of me hopes they lose 'cause I don't like them very much.

I'll settle for mass scraps between the two sets of players and the match to be abandoned.

Which team will that be ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Even Hibs,they are scottish arent they?

They are our fiercest rivals. Doesn't matter where they are from. :mad:

It's like I typed this and I wasn't even there!! ;)

Hope the Weegie S C U M Get done over BIG Time...Show no mercy Fiorientina!! :)

Even Hibs,they are scottish arent they?

I Know you want the HOBOS to win, Here's the Big Question...Would you want Hearts to Win??? ;)

C'Moan...Be Honest!! :)

I'll be Honest, I don't want ANYONE EXCEPT Hearts to Win in Europe!!

The Old Tolbooth
I hope they win because they are representing the SPL.

You mis spelt representing mate, it should have been

E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G ;)

Probably having a stupid attack, but is anyone listening to this on BBC radio online?

Can't find a link for Radio Scotland that actually brings up the player.

kennygarland1
They are our fiercest rivals. Doesn't matter where they are from. :mad:

They are indeed our fiercest rivals,but anyone representing Scotland in any sport gets my vote,but as i said earlier,it matters not what i think,it wont or does'nt influence the result.

King of the North

Surely this tie is where the filthy huns luck runs out.

Judas walter

Andy Davies

Barry Fergushun

How any jambo can wish that bloated, arrogant, cheating, bigoted mob well baffles me...

FTHuns, forever and always. The most poisonous and disgusting organisation in world sport, bar none.

Mon the Fiorentina - liked them ever since Batistuta played for them. Could be the purple strips...

Surely this tie is where the filthy huns luck runs out.

Judas walter

Andy Davies

Barry Fergushun

How any jambo can wish that bloated, arrogant, cheating, bigoted mob well baffles me...

FTHuns, forever and always. The most poisonous and disgusting organisation in world sport, bar none.

Mon the Fiorentina - liked them ever since Batistuta played for them. Could be the purple strips...

Explain the likeness between Judas and Walter Smith and on the subject of cheating, you should really keep your stones in your pockets in that there glass house you reside

alwaysthereinspirit
Explain the likeness between Judas and Walter Smith and on the subject of cheating, you should really keep your stones in your pockets in that there glass house you reside

Judas I believe was a back stabbing #un while Walter Smith is.........well actually a back stabbing #un. Both dumped their employers for a few pieces of gold.

King of the North

Are you a hun?

So the night your team is in a European semi you are on...a hearts fans forum?

Away and get a wash you filthy bigoted soap dodger.

If you don't know why walter is a judas then you are too thick to even bother with...you must be a hun right enough.

Hope Fiorentina rip your mob of nomarks a new ass in the next round, no matter how much help you are getting from the SPL.

FTHuns

Judas I believe was a back stabbing #un while Walter Smith is.........well actually a back stabbing #un. Both dumped their employers for a few pieces of gold.

Skip religious education at school then? Suppose you say the same about Webster. ho hum

Are you a hun?

So the night your team is in a European semi you are on...a hearts fans forum?

Away and get a wash you filthy bigoted soap dodger.

If you don't know why walter is a judas then you are too thick to even bother with...you must be a hun right enough.

Hope Fiorentina rip your mob of nomarks a new ass in the next round, no matter how much help you are getting from the SPL.

FTHuns

Loving the charm offensive.......I do know what you are getting at with Walter but was looking for you to draw similarities with him and Judas like you said, it's simple, there are none.

No such word as nomark.

Which team will that be ?

Aye good point! Was Rangers last night right enough.

Still hate Italian football though.

I'm not a racist, however, as I eat pasta, pizza and am partial to the odd espresso. :rolleyes:

Archived