HNT: Andy Driver may return this season

Leebo

maroonlegions

Hearts star Andrew Driver looks set for a surprise return to action this season after recovering from injury well ahead of schedule.

The flying winger has been sidelined for the last four matches having torn a thigh muscle.

It was widely expected that the Englishman would not figure again in the first team this season but he has impressed medical staff:rolleyes: with the speed of his recovery and now looks ready to stake his claim for a recall before the curtain comes down on the Clydesdale Bank Premier League campaign.

i think they meant to say "he has shocked medical student staff with the speed of his recovery".;):rolleyes: But good news , hope he gets some games.

ScottishSandstorm

Is it really worth risking him re-injuring himself? If he comes back, he should be 100%.

Good news. But like SS said I don't think we should risk him. The last time we did so was when we had something to play for and he got injured.

Now we don't I don't see the point. Miko has been playing well. And by giving others games then it may be mean they will tempt other clubs to come in for them.

Driver is one of few I wouldn't get rid off.

Archived