Iphone 5 showing on the 12th

HMFC-1874

I' interested in it, but I'll wait and see what it looks like, what it does, and what it costs, before making any decision. :thumb:

1346779505[/url]' post='3141203']

I' interested in it, but I'll wait and see what it looks like, what it does, and what it costs, before making any decision. :thumb:

?499, ?599 and ?699 mate they rarely change.

Captain Sausage

What's the deal with contracts for new iPhones?

What kinda price would I be looking at for 600mins/1000txts/500MB and a new 'free' iphone? 50ish a month?

kingantti1874

I reckon it will be remarkably similar to previous I-Phones. Maybe with a shiny new button or something...

It's already been outed about a hundred times, same design, metal back, 4"screen wee bit thinner, different dock connector..

its been outed to the extend that a Chinese rip off company have copied the design and released a fake one and are now threatening to sue apple if they release a phone which looks the same.. apparently in China whoever gets it to market first own the rights.... quite funny

Carl Spackler

I'm waiting to see what the script is with 4G services before I make a decision on a new phone (if any) but this might be one I go for.

Due an upgrade so I'll probably get it.

Had the iPhone 4 for two years and I'm used to that so can't see me changing to something else.

kingantti1874

China is famous for it. They've taken rip off/fake to whole new level. Believe they even do it with cars!!!

Sure do .. Watch the top gear special

I hope there is a new innovative toy to play with. If it's just thinner then I'll be pretty disappointed as I need a new phone in January but the Samsung S3 will be a bit dated by then. 4G is essential too I'd say.

Hilarious if they change the dock for it. No real reason to do so and forcing everybody to buy new accessories. Which they will, because they are sheep. :lol:

1346788792[/url]' post='3141474']

I hope there is a new innovative toy to play with. If it's just thinner then I'll be pretty disappointed as I need a new phone in January but the Samsung S3 will be a bit dated by then. 4G is essential too I'd say.

Hilarious if they change the dock for it. No real reason to do so and forcing everybody to buy new accessories. Which they will, because they are sheep. :lol:

Or an adapter. The hardware inside is far more important as I am pretty sure it will look good.

jack D and coke

It's a phone FFS. It'll have a slightly better camera and some other pish you'll barely need yet people will be camping out outside their shops freaking out and taking it dry till they get their hands on it. People will be posting about it on FB that they're "cheesing" they've got one and allsorts.

It's a sad old world sometimes.

Jambof3tornado

Stick to my sIII thanks!!

Talk about ripping off loyal customers who have forked out a fortune on accessories which will all need an adaptor!!

Seen a leaked photo today.

I already know the release date.

:jjyay:

How does it look ? Same as leaked photos splattered all over the net ?

It never ceases to amaze/sadden me that people can get excited about an updated version of a phone being released. And being smug about knowing the release date of said phone, then withholding the information as if it's that important.

kingantti1874

Seen a leaked photo today.

I already know the release date.

:jjyay:

did you not say you saw one a few weeks ago and it was nothing like the 4? given the whole world knows knows what it looks like - and it's the same basic design albeit bigger I'm eager to dig out that thread, Apologies if not you eck

I'd be very surprised if the new iPhone out-specs the s3.

I'm just wondering what innovation apple will br renaming and have folk think they invented this time around :lol:

I think Eckauskas claimed to have seen it on the 4th of August but in his defence he did claim it was a prototype that didn't look like the 4S.

What's the best network deals for the 5 Eck?

What's the deal with contracts for new iPhones?

What kinda price would I be looking at for 600mins/1000txts/500MB and a new 'free' iphone? 50ish a month?

3 will have a deal roughly the same as this:

3 IPHONE Deal

kingantti1874

I think Eckauskas claimed to have seen it on the 4th of August but in his defence he did claim it was a prototype that didn't look like the 4S.

What's the best network deals for the 5 Eck?

So apple show around iPhone prototypes, no they don't... They spend millions keeping these design secret for the reason that people steal their ip as has happened in china... They now face being sued if they try to release their own design...

Unless Eck is a very high ranking network official, or works for apple.. He didn't see it or a prototype

Exactly Kingantti, we all know how hard Apple work to keep these things under wraps. I spoke to a friend of mine who's an area manager for a big network and the only thing he knows about the iPhone 5 is that he expects massive queues outside his shops come launch day.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

So apple show around iPhone prototypes, no they don't... They spend millions keeping these design secret for the reason that people steal their ip as has happened in china... They now face being sued if they try to release their own design...

Unless Eck is a very high ranking network official, or works for apple.. He didn't see it or a prototype

Of course he hasn't seen it.

Of course he hasn't seen it.

Yup, I'd lie about that in a rather pointless attempt to impress you monkeys.

Makes total sense :laugh:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Yup, I'd lie about that in a rather pointless attempt to impress you monkeys.

Makes total sense :laugh:

Not us Monkeys. Just strangers on a messageboard you sad case :laugh:

Not us Monkeys. Just strangers on a messageboard you sad case :laugh:

Still makes total sense right enough :laugh:

Have a word with yourself.

Archived