Vlad speaks!

Sydney from Sydney

tartofmidlothian

Agreed, which makes the resigning of Stevenson even harder to understand. :unsure:

He'sgot no aversion to letting them return with their tail between their legs, mind you.

Bang On The Money Wee Vladdy. AGAIN!

"If yer the type to wave yer knickers at the OF, piss off then - nae loss. If you want to be part of what we're doing, fire on."

For all his interest has wavered and the money isn't being put into the football side of things these days, VR's attitude has never wavered when it comes to player retention and sales: Basically, if someone wants one of our players, they need to meet our valuation or it's no deal. If the player is pushing for the move, he's out the team, if the player refuses an accepted bid, he's oot the team.

He's got it wrong a few times, as with Kello, Goncalves and temporarily Zal, but as a theory, I don't mind it as a broad approach to things.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Wee Temps has to tread carefully here or he could find himself sitting in the stand for half a year.

Bang on the money Mr R. Shame its temps but I ask again, who is his agent please don't say who I think it could be?

Can the rangers really offer more wages than Hearts?

50k+ ground, 30k+ STs, state of the art training ground and a squad full of internationals for ?5.5m, no debt and a media which is like a free marketing department v 17,500 stadium, 8 or 9k STs, rented state of the art training ground, a squad full of journeymen & promising youngsters and debt coming out of our ears. I would say so, yes.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

It's been dire stuff for the most part in the SPL, so jury very much out, but you really can't argue with the job he did against Liverpool. Subs were excellent as well. All about how he gets the team up for the bread and butter though, and last evidence of that (without a Euro hangover as an excuse) was not acceptable. As was playing Paterson at right back and McGowan in attacking midfield when we have all seen the difference the change has made.

Long way to go until I am enthused about him as he's made a lot of mistakes, but he's at least shown signs that he can fix his mistakes and deserves huge credit for the way he set us up in both legs against the racist murderers.

First top level manager job, never managed in Europe, squad cuts all over the place, and he's unbeaten in the SPL, including an away derby, a trip to Pittodrie and a team that were a bit of a bogey team last season in St J, and almost took a two leg tie against Liverpool to extra time - gaining Hearts possibly the most widespread positive coverage I've ever seen from English and Scottish media. And yet some people aren't happy with McGlynn....

Patrick Bateman

I find all these new-wave financial experts who seem to have bought the West Coast media driven fantasy that Sevco are in some way financially healthy or sustainable absolutely hysterical. Seriously, once Rangers FC are finally liquidated, Sevco will be stripped of Ibrox and Murray Park (look up standard securities and transactions at arms length) and they'll fall to pieces. The number of people who choke on the same nonsense that was pedalled about Whyte is ridiculous.

Tough one for temps. If he goes he's a mercenary,If you believe vlad's sound bite/shite. If he doesn't he'll probably face the ire of vlad ala kello. Don't suppose vlad considered community spirit and team bonding when carving out his career. It was all about the money and he knows it. Anyone who leaves seems to be rubbished by Vlad. It just a way of absolving his resposibility. Poor show trying to turn the fans against a young guy looking out for himself. I really hope he stays but I wouldn't swallow the mercenary myth peddled by heid the ba

To accumulate his wealth Vlad will have been pretty focussed on the best deal, the cheapest supplier, always chasing the best financial deal, maximising his return on capital employed, not taking emotional decisions.........for himself.

Yet if someone else should even consider doing the same they are disloyal.

:blink:

The White Cockade

Vlad tells it as it is bleat the sheep

really?

its more bollox from him

or are we not signing Stevenson and not trying to sell Gowser to The New Huns along with Temps?

He's trying to cut his losses before selling out

His choice obviously but lets not pretend he has any feelings for HMFC or the fans beyond the fact at one point he

thought he could make money out of them

quincy adams wagstaff

vlad is a snake,forces players out,then blames them for chasing the money in a vain bid to keep the fans on side,feckin snake.

Football is a business after all.

Yeh and Vlad thinks he can do what he wants as there's thousands of punters who'll give him their dough whatever he does - cos they care more about Hearts than he does. It was always a play thing first and a business second for him and he's had his fun. I thought he would have a heart and maybe get involved again after Liverpool last night, but he's trying to punt our best players to the very "mafia' he's so little respect for, while blaming the players themselves. It's obvious who he's got no respect for............

All hail our saviour.

Vlad speaks is it?

Aye, he speaks a lot of shite like......yes Rangers, you can speak to any of our players!

I remember him ranting about the old firm and now he's in bed with them!

I'm very disappointed and although I can take Temps going (almost). Ryan I cannot take and I am convinced it's Vlad to blame!

If McGowan goes then I will too. Straws and camels backs and all that!

This is the lowest I have ever been as a Hearts supporter of over 30 years!

Vlad speaks is it?

Aye, he speaks a lot of shite like......yes Rangers, you can speak to any of our players!

I'm very disappointed and although I can take Temps going (almost). Ryan I cannot take and I am convinced it's Vlad to blame!

Vlad speaks is it?

Our 'glorious leader's' statement is a crock of horsesh*t. ..... His actions this evening have outed him for the snake that he is. Gowser does NOT want to leave HMFC and is NOT motivated by money ..... Yet, the snake has given permission to Sevco to speak to Gowser.

Forcing Gowser out the door by the looks of things. ;-((((

Disgusted.

Arthur Morgan

Surely you are taking the piss?

I wasn't born then but 1986 @ Dens must have been worse.

Surely you are taking the piss?

I wasn't born then but 1986 @ Dens must have been worse.

I think i felt lower when we got relegated. Anyway, players come and go... Roll on the new hero.

Archived