Vlad speaks!

Sydney from Sydney

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Simple Vlad talk, get on the bus or move on. Thankfully limited time between last nights match and the window closing (as opposed to slamming shut!)

Sydney from Sydney

Copy and paste please.

Posted it from my iPad. Can only paste the link. Sorry mate.

Sounds like Temps has def been tapped and had his head turned.He will def be gone

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Got a feeling that David Tempeton will move south in the January window - unless of course a bid comes in that would be impossible to turn down - and I somehow don't think that will come from Sevco.

Tommy Wiseau

Once again, our dear leader nails it. He's not specifically talking about Templeton imo, he's just using him as an example - we all saw from his performance last night that it's not about the money for him.

McGlynn speaking very well too, I note.

Clerry Jambo

Got a feeling that David Tempeton will move south in the January window - unless of course a bid comes in that would be impossible to turn down - and I somehow don't think that will come from Sevco.

Agreed.

Temps should get his head down, become more consistent in his performances and clubs will be lining up in January

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Once again, our dear leader nails it. He's not specifically talking about Templeton imo, he's just using him as an example - we all saw from his performance last night that it's not about the money for him.

I've been really pleased with McGlynn to be honest, he's really not let us down and its good to see him getting a bit more respect. Long way to go but... I think he's proving to be a shrewd appointment.

Sounds like Temps has def been tapped and had his head turned.He will def be gone

By the looks of him last night, he didn't look to me as if he'd been turned. Unless he's just playing for a move. as long as it's not The Rangers & the money is right, I'll back him 100%

Sydney from Sydney

Sevco are banned from signing players for twelve months as from tomorrow. They won't be signing anyone in January.

Tommy Wiseau

I've been really pleased with McGlynn to be honest, he's really not let us down and its good to see him getting a bit more respect. Long way to go but... I think he's proving to be a shrewd appointment.

It's been dire stuff for the most part in the SPL, so jury very much out, but you really can't argue with the job he did against Liverpool. Subs were excellent as well. All about how he gets the team up for the bread and butter though, and last evidence of that (without a Euro hangover as an excuse) was not acceptable. As was playing Paterson at right back and McGowan in attacking midfield when we have all seen the difference the change has made.

Long way to go until I am enthused about him as he's made a lot of mistakes, but he's at least shown signs that he can fix his mistakes and deserves huge credit for the way he set us up in both legs against the racist murderers.

Sevco are banned from signing players for twelve months as from tomorrow. They won't be signing anyone in January.

I think he's on about sevco making a bid today.

It's been dire stuff for the most part in the SPL, so jury very much out, but you really can't argue with the job he did against Liverpool. Subs were excellent as well. All about how he gets the team up for the bread and butter though, and last evidence of that (without a Euro hangover as an excuse) was not acceptable. As was playing Paterson at right back and McGowan in attacking midfield when we have all seen the difference the change has made.

Long way to go until I am enthused about him as he's made a lot of mistakes, but he's at least shown signs that he can fix his mistakes and deserves huge credit for the way he set us up in both legs against the racist murderers.

This

All managers make mistakes with formations and where they play players in their early days at a new club. McGlynn at least has shown that he's ready to learn from his mistakes and rectify them. It's stiff early days for him, and although I was not too enthralled about is appointment, he has shown the ability to set out a team that's hard to beat and the players certainly seem to respond to him.

Personally i don't think Temps is ready to move on. He'd be fine in SFL3, obviously, but would struggle as high as English Championship level. For his own sake, he needs to stay on for a couple more years, otherwise he'll become yet another bench-warmer at The Rangers, or elsewhere.

Agreed.

Message to Temps tho - stop turning into the danger, get yer heid up and pass the ball wee man!

In the wake of Sevco's interest in Hearts players, this reads as a pop about that i.e. if you want to whore yourself to div 3, be gone (with the inference being that Sevco players are mercenaries who would not be worthy of a place at our great club).

Although, with this in mind, seems odd that we're interested in bringing Stevenson back.

tartofmidlothian

Vlad's interview doesn't suggest that at all. It says any player interested in chasing money over playing for Hearts can GTF.

tartofmidlothian

Although, with this in mind, seems odd that we're interested in bringing Stevenson back.

To be fair, evidence that Vlad's right and everyone else is wrong over player transfers is mounting, first Rudi, then Webster, now possibly Stevenson. With two Scottish Cup Winner's medals and a few glamour Euro ties missed out on between them

I'll never be one for criticising someone for wanting to move to another club for a pay rise. If someone approached me with a better monthly wage for the job I'm currently doing, i'd obviously seriously consider it!

That said... I can't (and never will) get why he or anyone would want to move to the Third Division? Temps is constantly improving at Hearts and if he keeps at it, he may end up playing at Anfield once a year with a premiership club.

Hope they both stay, obviously.

I think temps or his agent will certainly have been approached before hearts. It was the rangers way and it will be the hundead's way as well, we should definitely keep him. I'd rather have him until the end of the season and lose him to someone else for nothing, or sell him for a couple hundred K in January than let that shower of shite get their hands on him.

Vlad's interview doesn't suggest that at all. It says any player interested in chasing money over playing for Hearts can GTF.

Vlad does imply that even if anyone so much as thinks about moving from Hearts (e.g. commenting in the press - which Temps has done, having a "chat" with other manager) will be toast.

It does, however, give him carte blanche to say e.g. "Temps had to go, as his head had been turned" - when that may not be the case - and avoid some of the ire of fans.

Vlad said nothing controversial there and his views have been very consistent over the years. If a player doesn't want to play for Hearts he can go.

Don't think this was aimed at Temps or Gowser in particular, just a restatement of a long held view

Sounds like Romanov wants the fans to believe that so, yet again, he can get away with not giving a toss about anything other than his own loud mouth.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sounds like Romanov wants the fans to believe that so, yet again, he can get away with not giving a toss about anything other than his own loud mouth.

Nah, sorry, disagree. B)

Vlad spot on here imo,

Templeton will be injured most of the time if he goes to Sevco

McCulloch and Black getting knocked about in that league - Temps no chance,

Do we want Temps go now and we maybe get bit money for him now or do we want him stay put in good performances for Hearts and leave for nothing,

If i was his Agent i would advise stay,

Money Sevco is offering p-sh anyway and why should we deal with them,

Vlad is obviously skint and trying to save face.

What a boot in the balls Temps to The Rangers would be, not just to us but to all of Scottish football and honest clubs up and down the land.

Should maybe have a word with his manager then. I've twice heard him talking about players playing themselves into moves to "Bigger Clubs". Isn't his job making US a bigger club?

You what??

Very harsh!

Arguably, the only mistake he's made is the McGowan experiment. If McGowan had anything more than a superb engine, great attitude, a low cross on the run from the right, and headers on the goal-line, even that might have worked. Point is, he changed it!

The collapse against Caley was down to the players not McGlynn! You just needed to listen to his postmatch interview to see that he knew exactly what had gone wrong.

High on what, that's the question?

southside1874

I think he's speaking about Driver TBH.

Fozzyonthefence

Vlad is obviously skint and trying to save face.

What a boot in the balls Temps to The Rangers would be, not just to us but to all of Scottish football and honest clubs up and down the land.

Absolutely, not to mention embarrassing, losing a player(s) to SFL3. We should be trying to sign their players, not the other way round - we're 3 divisions above them ffs! I really despair at the lack of ambition already shown by Black for moving to Sevco and Wallace for staying there. Scottish football is in a mess and with the attitude of some of these players who are clearly only interested in money it's hardly surprising.

I know we would all find it difficult to knock a new job back with much better pay but surely football should be a bit different? Players at the likes of Hearts still make a very good living and as professional sportsmen should be looking to push themselves, play at a higher level - for a SPL player that would obviously be a move to the Premier League or even the Championship would be a step up. But a move to SFL3 is an incredible lack of ambition and will hopefully put paid to any hopes of international football in the next 2 or 3 years.

Tommy Wiseau

Very harsh!

Arguably, the only mistake he's made is the McGowan experiment. If McGowan had anything more than a superb engine, great attitude, a low cross on the run from the right, and headers on the goal-line, even that might have worked. Point is, he changed it!

The collapse against Caley was down to the players not McGlynn! You just needed to listen to his postmatch interview to see that he knew exactly what had gone wrong.

Far from his only mistake, Colin. The set up in the derby was all wrong, for a start, and he didn't change it at half time, resulting in an even worse 2nd half performance when I thought that impossible after the first. The Inverness game was absolutely his fault - he made the wrong subs and he had the team playing the wrong way to exploit the extra man. Twice he has had home advantage and goals to the good against 10 men and seen his side second best for long spells without changing the shape.

Even if it was his only mistake, it is a beezer - playing 4 players out of position and making them all look like mugs in the misguided belief that Ryan McGowan is the next Juan Roman Riquelme defies belief tbh.

As I say, though, he's been fixing his mistakes which I like to see. Much better that than stick to your guns a la Csaba and make matters worse.

Tommy Wiseau

I think he's speaking about Driver TBH.

I'd be surprised if Driver was in any kind of position to have his head turned by a suitor waving cash at him :lol: Who would buy him in his current state?

Have we offered temps a new deal. If not it's clear romanov is only interested in selling him, of course therefore he'll go elsewhere for more money.

southside1874

I'd be surprised if Driver was in any kind of position to have his head turned by a suitor waving cash at him :lol: Who would buy him in his current state?

Maybe that's why he is in his current state though.

Agreed, which makes the resigning of Stevenson even harder to understand. :unsure:

I always use my text-to-speech function on my mac to listen to article and quotes from Vlad. Makes him sounds like a robot.

I always use my text-to-speech function on my mac to listen to article and quotes from Vlad. Makes him sounds like a robot.

V-e-r-y E-e-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g!-!-!

Sent from Planet Zooma using clanky talk. :whistling:

Archived