Hangovers

Beats

scottish_chicP

I feel a lot better than I should for starting 11 ish on vodka and then cider and then drinking wine and vodka with wkd as a mixer after the game. Got a lift home about half 6 though which I think has saved me. Hangover kicked in at about 9 last night which was brutal.

1 am I got home. I don't think I'm sober enough to be hungover yet :lol:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 am I got home. I don't think I'm sober enough to be hungover yet :lol:

1am?! I could not have stayed out much later than I did. That vodka and wkd killed me :lol: good day though :)

Lancashire_Lou

Heck.

Still not 100%. 6 beers before kick off, at least 5 pints in Diggers then another 3 beers on the train back without any food all day.

Straight in taxi from Preston station to watch the boxing (looking forward to it for ages) at a mates house with more beers and ended up falling asleep on the sofa before they even came out. FFS.

Carl Weathers

Still not 100%. 6 beers before kick off, at least 5 pints in Diggers then another 3 beers on the train back without any food all day.

Straight in taxi from Preston station to watch the boxing (looking forward to it for ages) at a mates house with more beers and ended up falling asleep on the sofa before they even came out. FFS.

14 pints?

Either you're about 18 stone or there's an exaggeration at work here.

Lancashire_Lou

Either you're about 18 stone or there's an exaggeration at work here.

*shrugs* It's hardly something to lie about.

*shrugs* It's hardly something to lie about.

It's just a little over one beer an hour over the course of an all-day session.

Certainly more beer than I can stomach these days but in terms of units it's not too brutal

Stop being argumentative GA.

I'm just a man who cares too much mate

Such a big heart

Edited by Gigolo-Aunt

Booking my place here for in the morning. On my way to a wetting of the bairns heid with about 30 utter reprobates in Dalkeith, will be nothing short of carnage.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely blazing last night. Tried the hayfever tablet trick. Worked a treat :) no hangover!

I actually tried that when  you first mentioned it, made **** all difference.

I was burst Friday/Saturday, yesterday morning made it into the top 5 worst hangovers ever :sob:

scottish_chicP

I actually tried that when you first mentioned it, made **** all difference.

I was burst Friday/Saturday, yesterday morning made it into the top 5 worst hangovers ever :sob:

I honestly drank for 12 hours yesterday and didn't even have a hint of a hangover!

I honestly drank for 12 hours yesterday and didn't even have a hint of a hangover!

I believe you, but the I'm far from convinced it was anything to do with your hayfever tablet :lol:

scottish_chicP

Hayfever tablets preventing hangovers :rofl:

Laugh all you want. When I don't take them I'm rough as a dog. If I do take them nothing at all :)

Laugh all you want. When I don't take them I'm rough as a dog. If I do take them nothing at all :)

What ones do you take? I'll try anything next weekend!