"Disgusting Hearts fans"

dobmisterdobster

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Living in Greater Manchester I've had plenty of warnings to make sure we still have a stadium, seats, toilets etc when the Scousers leave, so maybe the local funeral directors should be wary of their stock too. :whistling: For any Liverpool fans reading this, that was a joke, the bit about the funeral directors I mean, the first bit is true :)

Guest C00l K1d

dont even mind liverpool tbf. when i was younger they used to be my english team before i seen sense :laugh:

im all for a bit of banter but some of these weeji-reds are just fecking embarassing.

one boy hit the nail on the head when he said ''i think its rangers who want to be hearts considering theyve been nicking their players for the past few years'' :laugh:

celtic fans are arseholes

It had C&A showing as a logo... top gear that la'. :rolleyes:

C and flippin A? :laugh:

Pffft. I don't want to take this off topic but it was a bloody gorgeous chocolate brown leather jacket. It was jacket perfection. C&A!! I loved that jacket. *******s. :oldsad:

laugh.gif

Imagine sitting on an internet forum raging about an "inside joke" on another forum.

:vrface:

This FFS. I remember the origins of that joke. :rofl:

What utter deluded tools, seemingly desperate to be offended by whatever they can. Wonder if they get pissed off at things like "Part time supporter IMO", "Peebles post", "GHP" and the massive corner spider. :rofl:

Also.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1

is that the thread they have read? cos from what i can see its from 2009.... they clowns must still be living in the past. learn how to read dafties.

No, but it's a classic thread where the phrase was born and entered into JKB folklore.

The thread they saw the phrase being repeated....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/116531-hearts-v-liverpool/

The Comedian

For any Liverpool fan's reading, HUNDREDS of Zagreb's finest war criminals went home in coffins after getting a pasting off 14yr neds in Gorgie.

:sob:

A black day in our history.

the daft thing is that Liverpool were the protestant team and Everton were the catholic one so all the plastic-paddies on their site are batting for the wrong side.. Of course, all that religous crap went out the window as far as football is concerned many, many years ago in Liverpool.

And given that the IRA killed two children in Warrington, you'd think Scousers would be the last folk to put up with Sellick fans plastic paddy shoite.

How imbecilic are they?

One or two bellends obviously, but the vast majority of posts on that thread sound sensible enough to me - like the vast majority of posts on here.

One or two bellends obviously, but the vast majority of posts on that thread sound sensible enough to me - like the vast majority of posts on here.

Seem like a decent enough bunch to me. One or two Scottish plastics kicking about who seem to be Celtic fans. Quite amusing that one of the plastics think we are "disgusting" using John Wilson brushing against Neil Lennon before getting booted about by Thompson and Lennon as proof. Celtic fans - Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. :lol: best phrase to describe them ever.

Seem like a decent enough bunch to me. One or two Scottish plastics kicking about who seem to be Celtic fans. Quite amusing that one of the plastics think we are "disgusting" using John Wilson brushing against Neil Lennon before getting booted about by Thompson and Lennon as proof. Celtic fans - Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. :lol: best phrase to describe them ever.

Some of them probably take offence at the John Wilson incident because they thought he attacked famous Liverpudlian John Lennon. :lol:

Liverpool. :vrface: I'd rather walk alone than listen to what any of them have to say.

:isee:

And as for the slagging of Liverpool and their fans, I think everyone just needs to calm down.

valero.jpg

::troll:::'>

It was a St Johnstone fan who inexplicably hates us that brought John Wilson into it. Perhaps it's down to our continued use of his team as a 'couldn't give a ****' option in our polls?

And given that the IRA killed two children in Warrington, you'd think Scousers would be the last folk to put up with Sellick fans plastic paddy shoite.

If you read one of Scouse Exile's posts earlier in the week on that subject that is exactly their position.

The idea that your average Liverpool fan is an IRA sympathiser is so ludicrous that I can't believe this needs to be spelled out.

Diadora Van Basten

Looks like this match is going to have a bit of needle about it.

Based on the police ban on Hearts fans attending Hospitality I think that going to Anfield next week could be like going to Glasgow.

It would be sensible for Hearts to brief the Liverpool police regarding the behaviour of our fans (noisy but peaceful) in the same manner as the SFA do with the tartan army.

Looks like this match is going to have a bit of needle about it.

Based on the police ban on Hearts fans attending Hospitality I think that going to Anfield next week could be like going to Glasgow.

It would be sensible for Hearts to brief the Liverpool police regarding the behaviour of our fans (noisy but peaceful) in the same manner as the SFA do with the tartan army.

I'm heading off to Diggers or thereabouts shortly, 30+ years of living in Scotland have mutated my Coventry accent into something more northern, often get asked if I'm a manc or a scouser - dinnae pit me in a coffin if ye hear me :thumbsup: BTW, I'm in the Ellersly hotel and theres a fair few scaffy looking scousers here. Film crew too - maybe theyre putting their days loot onto Youtube.

It was a St Johnstone fan who inexplicably hates us that brought John Wilson into it. Perhaps it's down to our continued use of his team as a 'couldn't give a ****' option in our polls?

Gosh! A St Johnstone fan upset at the Jungle John frolics. He's so easily offended he should surely be awarded honourary vic-tim status.

scots civil war

everton were a methodist church football team and liverpool emerged from a split in the ranks of that ,it was about where they wanted to play coz they moved about a bit in the early days iirc

none of this prod/pape shit please

there are thousands of irish ancestor business goin on there as you only have to look at a ******* map to see dublin must be about an hour away or summat

there is also historically a strong protestant element in liverpool with ulstermen,scots etc who like catholic irish settled there over the last three centuries.

Seymour M Hersh

Most appear to be suggesting the OP takes a chill pill or two. Move along folks nothing to see here.

Alba gu Brath

There are idiots following every team - for whom fitba is religion. And the same lack of logic and reality follows it.

Archived