"Disgusting Hearts fans"

dobmisterdobster

dobmisterdobster

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/314484-Disgusting-Hearts-fans

Apologies if already posted.

Apparently some Liverpool fans are unhappy about a "going home in coffins" comment that was made on this forum.

Does anyone want to go on there and explain the context of the comment, that it's a JKB meme and not meant to be taken literally? Or nae bother?

let them stew. the 'coffin' theme is ours and should not be explained to those who would rather wallow in self pity.

The People's Chimp

just shows their lack of european experience. you can go to barcelona,rome,paris,munich,amsterdam etc...they are all pretty poor on a wednesday/thursday night. i find you'd have a much better time in british cities like liverpool and edinburgh.

:rofl:

mahgrassyshoes

laugh.gif

Imagine sitting on an internet forum raging about an "inside joke" on another forum.

:vrface:

It seems like, no matter what club's forum you go on, there's always a Celtic fan on there and one who goes on about Hearts being mini-huns. Idiots.

TheMaganator

Haha - laughed out loud when I read this:

"I agree UP THE CELTS,lLIVERPOOL AND CELTIC all the way, **** hearts. Their supporters are a bundle of sectarian *****."

:blink:

It seems like, no matter what club's forum you go on, there's always a Celtic fan on there and one who goes on about Hearts being mini-huns. Idiots.

I know, it's frustrating, but until the last (reference to regalia discussion of which is not within the rules) is put away, the last "anyplace loyal" banner is binned, and nobody wants to be up to their knees in anything, we'll earn that reputation.

'Ahh Scotland full of angry fans, I can understand why their angry 9 months of darkness and 3 months of rain would destroy anybody.'

aye because Liverpool is like the Copacabana

Snake Plissken

I'm not going to lower myself and actually click on the link to read their forum but it pleases me greatly we've upset some of them.

:jjyay:

I wouldn't give those rim biscuits the steam off my pish.

I know, it's frustrating, but until the last (reference to regalia discussion of which is not within the rules) is put away, the last "anyplace loyal" banner is binned, and nobody wants to be up to their knees in anything, we'll earn that reputation.

I'm not going to lower myself and actually click on the link to read their forum but it pleases me greatly we've upset some of them.

:jjyay:

I wouldn't give those rim biscuits the steam off my pish.

The reaction that it's got from that complete ****nugget means that it's potentially my greatest ever post.

:verysmug:

Liverpool is one massive audition for brookie, they all try to see who can act the most screwed up by tradgedy and they keep things going and going.

I have no love for them, the scousers I have met in liverpool, the rest of the uk and overseas have been nauseating at best.

Snake Plissken

The reaction that it's got from that complete ****nugget means that it's potentially my greatest ever post.

:verysmug:

Now I'm tempted to look...

edit: wish I hadn't bothered.

Us, disgusting that, what's worse is none of their 'fans' even pulled him up on it, if someone said that on here they'd be banned, and rightly so, no class, looking forward to this game now more than ever... Hope we smash them 5-0 away from home like Spurs did.

hahah they think theyre as good as spurs hahhahahah, oh my sides!

I think there's been some confusion over our feelings for Liverpool.

I'd like to confirm that they are arseholes ::troll:::'>

"I don't like Hearts. I support Celtic and keep an eye out for Hibs because of the Irish links. So I'm very happy with this draw. Also handy travelling wise for us."

:cornette:

Dean Winchester

hahah they think theyre as good as spurs hahhahahah, oh my sides!

I've been getting this from a few of the ones I know... But what they seem to forget is they where done 4-0 by them 2 weeks after us. :whistling:

rossthejambo

I've not read the thread either, I'd rather not destroy my brain with the inane ramblings of scousers, but I'm glad they're pissed off :jjyay:

Bit harsh (on good fans). We're lucky to support a successful team but this is a big deal for them and rightfully so.

:cornette:

Funniest post an that thread is a glasweigan celtic & Liverpool fan saying Tynie is a S***hole! Has he never seen the East end of Glasgow or Toxteth?

Funniest post an that thread is a glasweigan celtic & Liverpool fan saying Tynie is a S***hole! Has he never seen the East end of Glasgow or Toxteth?

To be fair, he probably means our shithole of a stadium.

**** the lot of them. have we got any songs to wind up the permed shellsuit wearing giro junkies tonight?

Plenty :ninja:

Guest C00l K1d

**** the lot of them. have we got any songs to wind up the permed shellsuit wearing giro junkies tonight?

aye, youre going home in a body bag seems to be one thatll ruffle their jimmies

'Ahh Scotland full of angry fans, I can understand why their angry 9 months of darkness and 3 months of rain would destroy anybody.'

aye because Liverpool is like the Copacabana

May in Liverpool...

2e896573-4188-db64.jpg

I had my favourite jacket (season ticket in pocket) nicked within 4 hours of arriving too.

They're having a laugh taking the pee out of Scotland, never mind the capital city. :laugh:

• Moderators

A few posts removed. You know what the limits are, please don't get carried away and make us hand out infractions today.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Most of the actual Liverpool fans on that forum seem fine. Fair enough they don't understand the background to the comment they appear to have taken offence to, but if they hadn't been members of this board for a while they would never have understood the significance of it anyway.

Their banter about Scotland, the weather, the quality of football, doesn't feckin bother me in the slightest, banter is banter, you give it, you take it.

The ones on that board, and any other clubs board, who I cannot stand are these plastic paddy IRA loving shop fronts who follow that pile of Green and White shite from Weegieland.

Bert Le Clos

Pointless going on that forum.

If they spell like they speak I won't be able to understand a word of it anyway.

::troll:::'>

ToadKiller Dog
The ones on that board, and any other clubs board, who I cannot stand are these plastic paddy IRA loving shop fronts who follow that pile of Green and White shite from Weegieland.

I am sure we had similar plastic types posting crap about us like that on Spurs boards last year also .

Guest Dipped Flake

the daft thing is that Liverpool were the protestant team and Everton were the catholic one so all the plastic-paddies on their site are batting for the wrong side.. Of course, all that religous crap went out the window as far as football is concerned many, many years ago in Liverpool.

Archived