17. Goondy

18.dokratr0

19. Robb Stark

20. Sig

21. Boof

24. Neale

25. jambo_ED

26. Beverley

Everytime I'm roled I get killed on the first night - cop killed, doc - killed, goon - killed also as a mason I sure I was killed on the first night too (although it might have been 2nd on that occasion)

Everytime I'm roled I get killed on the first night - cop killed, doc - killed, goon - killed also as a mason I sure I was killed on the first night too (although it might have been 2nd on that occasion)

Put more effort into bloody saving yourself then!

BoJack Horseman

Put more effort into bloody saving yourself then!

Sometimes that doesn't work either.

:sob:

when we starting lionel?

>[operator] Channel secure

> scramble IP

> resume transmission

> This is Morpheus

>

> We start our foray into the matrix soon, perhaps what in matrix/your time & calendar would pass for Sunday 26th August 2012 (if only you knew the real date it would blow your minds), as it appears several of our new recruits are busy with a soccer game on what passes on Saturday and we need to recharge our EMP.

>

> We should be in position to jack-in with a much stronger tranmission, enough to support all of you on the same secured channel, by 13:00.

>

> Be warned, there is a risk that when you first jack in, that rogue code may overwrite part of you and turn you against us, into agents of control and working for the system. We have taken steps to reduce the risk but it will be present. And make no mistake, if you are not with us - you ARE against us.

>

> In any even, we cannot afford to wait and we will all have to take the risk.

>

> _

> /ends

>

> [operator] channel suspended

>

> _

>

I don't understand this already :sob:

Lionel, the football is on Sunday not Saturday ;)

> [operator] Channel open

> The agents have meddled with the information received from the Oracle. :whistling:

> ie it's been a loooong day and my cerebral functions are almost all offline!!) So tired...

>

> We start tomorrow, 13:00 hours.

>

>

> /end

Id ask for a pint of lager but Boof being the most USELESS barman will probably end up giving me a vodka instead.

Ignore that just made sense of lionels post about starting at 1 today, I wont be on much today or tomorrow btw before anyone says i'm a hiding goon

Ignore that just made sense of lionels post about starting at 1 today, I wont be on much today or tomorrow btw before anyone says i'm a hiding goon

Vote Dandyman

Archived