Kelly Kelly

i8hibsh

I'm gonna have to change my tactics

Play hard to get

Altho some people on this thread take the urine by saying "hmmmmmm she's rank":evilno:

who said she was rank?

Guest gorgie kev
"You reek of desperation"

Said by a stunning barmaid to one poster on this site.

Anyone care to guess? :rolleyes:

And no it wasn't me I just reek of loserness and gingerness !!!

Well it most certainly not me.Could it be the op?

P.S she is a howler and yank who probably calls football soccer :(

you must have the tidiest bird alive or you must be fighting them off with a stick mate if you can say "if that is her best photo i'd hate to see her worse"

Why is it you're always having a go at people when they don't like birds that you like?

The bird looked hot on Soccer AM but that is a bad photo, no doubt about it.

Why is it you're always having a go at people when they don't like birds that you like?

The bird looked hot on Soccer AM but that is a bad photo, no doubt about it.

If anyone didint like the beach foto or the one drylaw posted id be a bit concerned.

However i dont think u can find one good thing to say about the first one, her face is just horrible in it.

If anyone didint like the beach foto or the one drylaw posted id be a bit concerned.

However i dont think u can find one good thing to say about the first one, her face is just horrible in it.

I agree!

My main point is that so often there are birds that are borderline, but as soon as someone says 'naw' i8hibs just jumps down their throats. It's like some weird obsession he has.

There's nowt wrong with having standards.

coppercrutch
I agree!

My main point is that so often there are birds that are borderline, but as soon as someone says 'naw' i8hibs just jumps down their throats. It's like some weird obsession he has.

There's nowt wrong with having standards.

Apart from it being gay...:rolleyes:

Lads lets not get bogged down with standards here....

I said she looked dodgy but still would, thinking she's no the prettiest doesnt mean you wouldnt so standards isnt the right phrase.... lets call it taste... she's not my cup of tea but I still would.

;)

Now where's my one legged beatle robber.

Indeed Uly, that's just wrong....:eek:

Don't blame me 'cos she looks like a cross between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. Blame them. :eek:

Archived