Webster wanted.

andy-y

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the money is right then good luck to him. Barr and Zal or gowser and zal should be good enough for the spl.

He is on serious money, & I'm sure Vlad would be happy to have him off the wage bill.

Would be a terrible loss to us.

rossthejambo

Not overly surprised, won't be overly devastated if he goes.

Good player, still a monumental ******.

Whatever you think of him personally he will be a massive loss, not only on the park but on the training ground bringing on younger players.

If he goes bottom six is a certainty, who else on the books will replace him ?

If Webster goes, we will absolutely toil in defence.

Get the blinkers off, forget the Judas p*sh, the guy is without doubt the best CB we have, if he goes we will be in the brown smelly stuff with what we have left.

:verymad:

Get the blinkers off, forget the Judas p*sh, the guy is without doubt the best CB we have, if he goes we will be in the brown smelly stuff with what we have left.

A bigger certainty than Celtic winning the SPL, people who can't see what he brings to the club must be totally deluded, I can never understand Jambos who put there personal opinions of players before the needs of the club, Webster is the best CB in the SPL...end of

7096172.jpg

Would prefer to keep him, but in our financial situation selling may not be a bad thing.

Biggish wage off wage bill to be used on others and a few pounds in the coffers.

Without doubt our best centre half since levein. So experienced and calm under pressure. Good influence on the dressing room. If somebody offers good money he will go though

Currently our best player by a country mile. Will be a real dull one to lose a player of his ability, influence, and natural leadership skills. ... Other players would suffer from his loss too.

He can't go - we'll have no one for our midfield and defenders to pass to, :whistling:

Bish bash BOSH

Ffs why would anybody be a happy to see a Scottish international CB and multiple cup winner leave the club

Forget personal opinions if Webster goes our season aspirations (whatever they may be) go with him

Let's just pitch another kid in why not then slate the young guy first mistake he makes. Get a grip

Drewjambobusby

Best Defender we have, by a country mile and would be a huge loss.

Forest have money to spend

Nottingham Forest's owners the Al Hasawi family have told manager Sean O'Driscoll he can sign up to three more players this month.

Since taking charge at the City Ground the Kuwait-based family have financed eight new arrivals this summer.

Fawaz Al Hasawi has revealed that the Championship side are currently in negotiations with two further players.

"We are still missing two or three players," he told theNottingham Post.

"If we do not deal with that now, we will deal with it in the January window.

"We are looking to get one more player in the next few days. We are talking to two players right now and we will see. There is still more money for Sean to spend, if we find the right player.

"We want new signings to give us something more. We want them to be better than the level we have got, to make us stronger."

With his age, this could be his last chance to play at a decent level.

He's better than the SPL, lets be honest here.

rossthejambo

7096172.jpg

If I wasn't on my phone, this is where I'd put the picture of him with a look of sheer delight wearing the hun rag.

It seems that ANY player at Tynecastle MUST either come from abroad or "through the ranks at the academy". Because if they dont and they have played for any other SPL team (or even wanted to) then they are complete tossers!!!

FFS!!!

This guy is and has been the best defender in a Hearts jersey in 10 years!!!

I seem to remember a defender called Dave MacPherson playing for Reangers (then Hearts) then Rangers (then Hearts). Is he a Judas (NO)?

Are there any pictures of him wearing a Rangers shirt sgrinning from ear to ear (Plenty)?

If Webster goes then I am sure that Hearts will survive but.....will we be be better or worse without him is the real question?

My opinion is worse. Much worse.

I couldnt give a rats erse that he played for any other team in the SPL or that he left under very dodgy circumstances. Fact is, hes a Hearts player now!

I wouldn't believe Talksport if they told me shite was brown.

I'll wait for more reliable sources before soiling the frillies, cheers.

It seems that ANY player at Tynecastle MUST either come from abroad or "through the ranks at the academy". Because if they dont and they have played for any other SPL team (or even wanted to) then they are complete tossers!!!

FFS!!!

This guy is and has been the best defender in a Hearts jersey in 10 years!!!

I seem to remember a defender called Dave MacPherson playing for Reangers (then Hearts) then Rangers (then Hearts). Is he a Judas (NO)?

Are there any pictures of him wearing a Rangers shirt sgrinning from ear to ear (Plenty)?

If Webster goes then I am sure that Hearts will survive but.....will we be be better or worse without him is the real question?

My opinion is worse. Much worse.

I couldnt give a rats erse that he played for any other team in the SPL or that he left under very dodgy circumstances. Fact is, hes a Hearts player now!

Fully agree ..... But we have some morons in our midst im afraid.

Chris Benoit

If I wasn't on my phone, this is where I'd put the picture of him with a look of sheer delight wearing the hun rag.

Andy_Webster_1594406c.jpg

posted from my iPhone using google images and a bit of savvy

oh ah grantona

He is a player out of contract at end of year. If we can get him to commit and we can afford him then keep, if not cash in.

The Great Khali

Need him. Definately need him but wouldn't blame Hearts for selling him, wouldn't blame him for moving.

Better ****** no though

Maiden Gorgie

At least Gowser would start playing in his natural position. Would hate to see him go but if we are offered a few readies he'll be aff.

Rudolf's Mate

I could just (and I mean just!) about accept it if it meant a couple of decent signings coming in. Unfortunately the likelihood is he'd go amd we'd get nobody in!

I do not like how he behaved first time round, but at the moment, not only is he our best defender, I would say he is one of the best in the league, but we need the money and a good transfer fee unfortunately will be hard to turn down. It will be a loss but it should not be a disaster in such a crap league.

Last year of contract, New contract or punt for 750k min.

As long as he does not do a 'Webster'.

?750,000 under the circumstances, I think would have to be accepted.

rossthejambo

Andy_Webster_1594406c.jpg

posted from my iPhone using google images and a bit of savvy

I was going to thank you for this but you can **** off with that comment dry.giflaugh.gif

loveofthegame

Fantastic player who I have more than forgiven.

Would be a devastating blow to lose him, best centre half in the SPL by a distance.

Clerry Jambo

Would be a devastating blow to lose him, best centre half in the SPL by a distance.

Yip, quality players are always going to attract attention of other clubs, no surprise re Webby

From Perth to Paisley

I think he might fancy one last crack at the Premiership - if he's kept himself fit - ala David Weir, Richard Gough he might get 4 or 5 decent seasons.

His postioning has come on leaps and bounds since his last spell with Wigan. He never had any pace anyway so the experience he has gained in the last 6 years would help him enormously.

If we lose either Marius or Webby without a replacement I think we're in major trouble this season. Webby could possibly talk a youngster through a game, I'm not sure that's Zaliukas' style?

Magic Numbers

As long as he does not do a 'Webster'.

?750,000 under the circumstances, I think would have to be accepted.

Unfortunately due to his contract situation & our well-documented cash-flow problems, we'll be lucky to get half of that. Most probably ?250k.

Gutted if he goes though - class act.

I Agree he would be a massive loss for us.

Alba gu Brath

Are toiling already. 4 points lost against inferior teams because we couldn't hold a lead.

Archived