Will regular A4 paper block the toilet?

Chewie

Just got caught short in the bathroom in my flat. No bog roll but had some regular A4 paper to hand from something I was reading. I used 3 sheets, 2 of which successfully flushed and one stubborn piece that had to be retrieved after several flushes. I don't want to have to unblock the toilet and I want to have a reasonable excuse for my flatmates.

Also, I have to give A4 paper a bad review for bog tool substitute, it seemed to spread it around an awful lot :down:

Just got caught short in the bathroom in my flat. No bog roll but had some regular A4 paper to hand from something I was reading. I used 3 sheets, 2 of which successfully flushed and one stubborn piece that had to be retrieved after several flushes. I don't want to have to unblock the toilet and I want to have a reasonable excuse for my flatmates.

Also, I have to give A4 paper a bad review for bog tool substitute, it seemed to spread it around an awful lot :down:

Feckin' tax dodging students. rolleyes.gifangry.gif

FAR too much information. The thread title itself would have been enough.

The answers no by the way. One sheet (phnaar) wont block the toilet (unless you're posting from Greece).

Feckin' tax dodging students. rolleyes.gifangry.gif

Currently working full time mate :thumbsup:

More to do with flatmates being Arseholes and not replacing paper when they're done.

A few yrs back I took the Daily Record to the bog, reading away quite the thing as i picked my bet only to notice there was no bog roll

So i decided to use the paper I was reading, Neil Lennon was on the back page, it sorty made up for having no Andrex at my disposal :thumbsup:

Ahhhh just like school bog roll AKA John Wayne bog roll....cause it rough tough and dosent take s**t from no man

It all depends.

If you're having a basic, uncomplicated dump than not just should it not take much.

Of course, if it has a high liquid consistency, or it's the sort of turd that leaves a Japanese Flag, then you might be struggling with A4 without leaving your ring in tatters.

The morale of the story, kids, is always make sure you have enough paper before taking a shit.

john brownlee

do what the arabs do yous your left hand , btw never buy goods or receive change from their left hand but of course thats what I do and whach them squiurm, is that racist but a bit of fun as they don't know we use andrex

tommythejambo

do what the arabs do yous your left hand , btw never buy goods or receive change from their left hand but of course thats what I do and whach them squiurm, is that racist but a bit of fun as they don't know we use andrex

Surely they don't anymore?

Archived