Why can't we all get along?

Muppetboy

Chad Sexington

Shite OP.

The fighting is the only good thing about JKB these days.

Most of the other posts made are not worth reading.

Don't talk about The Pub, I'm still in mourning.

:sob:

lets not mention it, yes

i donated MANY vlads to people begging to be allowed in

rossthejambo

It's like every thing in life, if you were at work, or in a group of friends, or in the pub and came out with a ridiculous opinion you'd be shot down.

I don't see why anyone thinks it should be any different here.

The People's Chimp

Shite OP.

The fighting is the only good thing about JKB these days.

Most of the other posts made are not worth reading.

Some of the posts in the Terrace on saturday evening were truly alarming.

Jam Tarts 1874

I despise everyone I encounter when at Tynecastle or on away days - I would rather eat my scrotum than be friendly with the Hearts fans I have met or anyone on here.

lets not mention it, yes

i donated MANY vlads to people begging to be allowed in

Me for example and now its closed sad.gif

southside1874

Don't know if the terrace is the place for this observation, and I know my point is incredibly naive and unattainable, but why are so many people who are all bound by there love for hearts, picked on and belittled on this forum? If someone types a point of view that isn't universally held, it is immediately shot down and ridiculed by people on here. I know these people are probably fannys in everyday life as well, but as we are all passionate for the hearts, I expect here to be a compassionate and more understanding place, instead it is just the opposite, which deters a lot of fans from airing their views. The responses to this post will illustrate my point perfectly I think, but hey, you never know.

Just the same as being in the boozer IMO. I have some ridiculous views and I wouldn't expect many to agree with them, but if you're afraid to post your views in the first instance then it probably explains a lot.

Post your thoughts and if folk don't agree then take onboard what they say.

You value opinions of some people and not others.

As a poster who comes out with some ridiculous post, I don't think its that bad on here. :thumbsup:

Hi. Back from my sabbatical.

I was listening to a guy in the ticket office queue last week. Sounded like a right ****ing spanner. Mcglynn this, Vlad that, loyalty points, blah. He even mentioned how Vlad "should jist git Rudi in fur ?8k a week". :facepalm:

The sort of shyte you see on here all the time.

If you talk utter shyte, people will lay into you.

Guest GhostHunter

Hi. Back from my sabbatical.

I was listening to a guy in the ticket office queue last week. Sounded like a right ****ing spanner. Mcglynn this, Vlad that, loyalty points, blah. He even mentioned how Vlad "should jist git Rudi in fur ?8k a week". :facepalm:

The sort of shyte you see on here all the time.

If you talk utter shyte, people will lay into you.

I therefore assume, you "laid into" the spanner in the ticket queue ?

3oq8bf.jpg

I despise the majority of the general public. Why would it be any different here?

This, as some french philosopher(Satre I think) put it "hell is other people" I thnk the OP should get used to it. :thumbsup:

Archived