Why can't we all get along?

Muppetboy

Don't know if the terrace is the place for this observation, and I know my point is incredibly naive and unattainable, but why are so many people who are all bound by there love for hearts, picked on and belittled on this forum? If someone types a point of view that isn't universally held, it is immediately shot down and ridiculed by people on here. I know these people are probably fannys in everyday life as well, but as we are all passionate for the hearts, I expect here to be a compassionate and more understanding place, instead it is just the opposite, which deters a lot of fans from airing their views. The responses to this post will illustrate my point perfectly I think, but hey, you never know.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't know if the terrace is the place for this observation, and I know my point is incredibly naive and unattainable, but why are so many people who are all bound by there love for hearts, picked on and belittled on this forum? If someone types a point of view that isn't universally held, it is immediately shot down and ridiculed by people on here. I know these people are probably fannys in everyday life as well, but as we are all passionate for the hearts, I expect here to be a compassionate and more understanding place, instead it is just the opposite, which deters a lot of fans from airing their views. The responses to this post will illustrate my point perfectly I think, but hey, you never know.

It wouldn't be much of a board if everyone patted each other's back and said "good post mate".

Utter drivel deserves to be treated with contempt.

It wouldn't be much of a board if everyone patted each other's back and said "good post mate".

Especially when posted in Australia. :D

Getintaethem

I disagree.

Just 'cos I want to. :P

would it not be a bit boring if everyone got along?

Aye it would, just can't be doing with crap when it's not called for

Snake Plissken

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Great post mate.

dobmisterdobster

Conflict is part of human nature.

We all have different ideas and opinions and the best way to decide which ideas are the best is debate them.

That's the whole point of a forum.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Conflict is part of human nature.

We all have different ideas and opinions and the best way to decide which ideas are the best is debate them.

That's the whole point of a forum.

Oh no it isnt.

I have several views I am too afraid to air, but not because of some roasters on here, I want to have a clean criminal record, and don't want to risk it.

Also, I hate fatties.

Maybe if we supported a 2 bob outfit with a couple of hundred members but there are way too many spangles on here to treat the drivel with anything but contempt.

It is a tad naive but I understand the point you are trying to make :thumbsup:

It is a tad naive but I understand the point you are trying to make :thumbsup:

A reasonable response, just what I was after. No wide comments, much appreciated bud!

Sergio Garcia

Just because someone supports the same team of you doesn't mean you have to be best buds, we only have a football club in common after all.

Fair enough there are some people who seem to belittle people's opinion but you'll find that in every walk of life. Banter, debate and discussion are what makes this board a decent read.

A reasonable response, just what I was after. No wide comments, much appreciated bud!

You missed Damon's sarcasm then. cool.gif

**** off, hippy.

Edit: only joking, I'll try harder to get on with people from now on. Fantastic OP and have a wonderful evening everyone. :thumbsup:

The scots as a race are just moody, moaning, miserable wankers with a dry, witty sense of humour.

This place replicates that.

**** off, hippy.

Edit: only joking, I'll try harder to get on with people from now on. Fantastic OP and have a wonderful evening everyone. :thumbsup:

Ffs. What's the point

It's great to come onto JKB and be able to get away from everyday life to a place where everyone gets on .

I just didn't realise it but thanks for letting me know disco and have a great evening my friend. :thumbsup:

It's great to come onto JKB and be able to get away from everyday life to a place where everyone gets on .

I just didn't realise it but thanks for letting me know disco and have a great evening my friend. :thumbsup:

Yawn. Another post of the same originality as the others. Ta

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The arguing and ripping is the only reason I come on here, genuinely.

90% of the posts are complete garbage but there is loads of quality fighting.

:lol:

Kickback isn't the same since loads of good guys got emptied :(

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Gotta agree with that because you do contribute the square root of feck all tbf !

Although being called out via PM by the great Alan Partridge is a decent badge of honour on here.

I have a few of those........:thumbsup: Like an Olympic Gold it is :lol:

If the pub forum was reopened for business, folks could vent their seethe in a controlled environment instead of picking fights in the Terrace. There was a thread about the terrace that was fairly long iirc

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Gotta agree with that because you do contribute the square root of feck all tbf !

Although being called out via PM by the great Alan Partridge is a decent badge of honour on here.

I have a few of those........:thumbsup: Like an Olympic Gold it is :lol:

Right you are Foddy

tumblr_m7lq8kTOnK1qdw1kro1_1280.jpg

If the pub forum was reopened for business, folks could vent their seethe in a controlled environment instead of picking fights in the Terrace. There was a thread about the terrace that was fairly long iirc

I miss the pub.

:sob:

Snake Plissken

I'd like an unmoderated forum for paying members, it would be incredible.

Guest GhostHunter

At times, this forum resembles an under 18's night at Buster Browns *

*for those old enough to remember, you'll know EXACTLY what I mean.

Unfortunately dex I am that old and you are bang on.....

I like that aspect of JKB at times, nothing more enjoyable on here (other than a new signing) than watching some of the more established posters regressing back to their childhood and fighting like kids in a sand pit.

Particularly when the verbal barbs are good.

:jjyay:

My guess is because you're all dicks?

Am I close?

I'd heard that you enjoy being close to dicks.

boom boom

laugh.gif

Busters eh! When me and my mates were 16 we all got kicked out for being pissed and dancing on the tables thumbsup.gif

But, back on topic we cant get along cos its the JKB way laugh.gif You should have seen old kickback - even better.

JKB and Hearts - you cannae beat it thumbsup.gif

The arguments are probably the best thing about here. Unfortunately when a thread starts to get really good it usually ends up getting deleted.

The arguments are probably the best thing about here. Unfortunately when a thread starts to get really good it usually ends up getting deleted.

its the kickback way sad.gif

The People's Chimp

That's what I thought too.

Archived