out of contract

walton1983

How many of our players are out of contract at the end of the season. The worry being that a lot of the high earners might not want to leave if they can't get the same money elsewhere.Beslija is a good example where we will have to pay him a fortune and he is not going to play.Hopefully some of the younger players will play more regularly next year.

Only obvious one I can think of is TAll.

Don't know what Stewart is on but we could not exercise the clause and let him go. Think the same applies to Pinnila _he's the chilean love god in case anyone doesn't know who I'm talking about.

I thought Tall, Stewart & McCann were all out of contract. Although I like Tall, I can't see him staying. He deserves to be treated better.

I'm guessing that would reduce wages by ?16-?20k per week?

I'm more worried about Audrey and Miko who do have contracts for next season, I'm sure there are more fuds but these two spring to mind.

Cardiac Rucksack
I'm more worried about Audrey and Miko who do have contracts for next season, I'm sure there are more fuds but these two spring to mind.

I think personally Audrey will be gone in the summer, and I think Miko deserves to stay. He will hoepfully be more of a squad player next year though.

I think personally Audrey will be gone in the summer, and I think Miko deserves to stay. He will hoepfully be more of a squad player next year though.

Audrey signed a one year deal a few months back so looks like we will have him for next season.

Archived