Vlad!

Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill

So I'm sitting on my Balcony in spain after watching us get demolished the 2nd half and scraping a draw.

We're clearing needing some players.

But 'WE NEED TO SAVEEE'

Ofcourse we do.

We've sold about 8,500ST at the min of ?240 that'd be 2Mil

We've let go of 17 players - if there average wage was 2.5 K that'd be abother 2Mil.

Money from thw Scottish cup - 1Mil (according to a couple google searches)

Sky deal - (reported to be goven 675k)

TV money for europe - ...? i'm not sure about this one sorry.

Tickets for europe - 17,000 at ?30 (min) - 510K

Merchandise (tops and stuff) - I was at that team photo and there was just under 1,000 people at ?40 for the top and atleast 1,000 for the away and ?13 for the MAGICAL 19th of may reminder - 100K total

Anyone else wondering wtf Vlads doing?

Figures could be a little off, I do apologise..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm sitting on my Balcony in spain after watching us get demolished the 2nd half and scraping a draw.

But 'WE NEED TO SAVEEE'

Ofcourse we do.

We've let go of 17 players - if there average wage was 2.5 K that'd be abother 2Mil.

Merchandise (tops and stuff) - I was at that team photo and there was just under 1,000 people at ?40 for the top and atleast 1,000 for the away and ?13 for the MAGICAL 19th of may reminder - 100K total

Its a conspiracy!!!! :teehee:

Chris Benoit

What's this smiley all about by the way?

Nobody knows, not on the wind up. Genuinely no ***** has a clue what it's for

John McClure

What's this smiley all about by the way?

Dunno. Noticed it while scrolling through them last week. Stupid, and doesny make sense, seems usable to replace :vlad-stupid:

Stuart McNeill

I know we're in debt but without us getting anywhere in the league fans will leave and never come back and Vlad will be left wit his 24 Mil debt and no fans to help him pay it off.

We're 24 million in debt.

You seem to have omitted that from your calculation.

Although I don't think the current measures are about debt reduction (more about not leaking money and fitting in with the financial fair play policy), the current debt obviously still comes into the equation.

Keen eyed bargains required I'm afraid.

Francis Albert

But 'WE NEED TO SAVEEE'

Ofcourse we do.

"Demolished"?

Was your view of the second half literally from that balcony in Spain?

I know we're in debt but without us getting anywhere in the league fans will leave and never come back and Vlad will be left wit his 24 Mil debt and no fans to help him pay it off.

If we keep getting into more debt we'll have more than 24 mill to worry about and no guarantees of success on the park. As fans we obviously want new signings which lead to a successfull side but the bottom line is we are potless.

Francis Albert

Vlad has written off ?30m of debt without a penny contribution from fans.

Stuart McNeill

"Demolished"?

Was your view of the second half literally from that balcony in Spain?

I was on my balcony AFTER the 2nd half

Also, if you think that was a good performance from us, were you sleeping on the 19th?

kingantti1874

No they want, and we will still finish top 4

Stuart McNeill

So for the last 7 years had no one bought a Season Ticket? No one bough a cup ticket to the final in '06 or '12 or a Champions League or Europa ticket or even a strip?

Francis Albert

I was on my balcony AFTER the 2nd half

Also, if you think that was a good performance from us, were you sleeping on the 19th?

Did I say it was good performance? I saw a team "demolished" on the 19th May. I didn't see one "demolished" today.

Nobody knows, not on the wind up. Genuinely no ***** has a clue what it's for

They're the "Pathetic Sharks" from Viz.

So for the last 7 years had no one bought a Season Ticket? No one bough a cup ticket to the final in '06 or '12 or a Champions League or Europa ticket or even a strip?

Are you joking?

Have you ever seen our accounts?

We spend more on wages than we take in through all of the sources you have mentioned. Did you seriously not know that?

Stuart McNeill

Did I say it was good performance? I saw a team "demolished" on the 19th May. I didn't see one "demolished" today.

From beating them 5-1 to even thinking they've got a chance and drawing 1-1 would say we didn't do very well. Anyway. i'm not making this topic to speak about todays game.

There's another 100 posts on that.

Stuart McNeill

Are you joking?

Have you ever seen our accounts?

We spend more on wages than we take in through all of the sources you have mentioned. Did you seriously not know that?

Guess you never realised we just got rid of 17 players?

Sure bringing in 2 wouldn't destroy the bank

Can i add you get money for where you finish in the league, if we can sign a striker and rudi back then 2nd is attainable thats what 1.2 mill ?

Im not sure what the players would be on a week but c'mon champions league draws crowds need i go further ?

:huh:

I'm going to guess that you're not an accountant to trade Stu.

Getting rid of players is going to stop us spending more money but it's not going to reduce the titanic debt that we have hanging over us. Vlad has already said that the club are going to have to stand on their own two feet. That's happening now. All we can do is buy tickets, take our families and friends with us and support the team we have.

Ill still go back

But 'WE NEED TO SAVEEE'

Ofcourse we do.

no, not at all. your post is literally what's in the accounts, word for word.

no, not at all. your post is literally what's in the accounts, word for word.

Those hearts shares looking like a decent investment after all?

Greedy_Jambo

Vlad wants out. He has already told the world this. There is no point HOPING that he's just playing games and is about to unleash 5 top new signings on the spl and Rudi to boot.

In short, he wants his money back! Every penny we make is going back to him. Once he's made his dough back he will happily sell us on to anyone tom dick or harry.

This was always going to be a tough season, and we all knew it would come sooner or later.

Hibs are, believe it or not, the 3rd or 4th biggest team in the SPL so. 1-1 draw away is not bad, but I admit one hell of a cup final come down.

No matter what happens this season... I will close my eyes and think....

5 - 1thumbsup.gif

Mon the Heartsthumbsup.gif

kingantti1874

The 30m debt forgiveness was after income factored in

kingantti1874

We got rid of 17 players and still costs are greater than income.. It's not hard

The Old Tolbooth

But 'WE NEED TO SAVEEE'

Ofcourse we do.

Oh ffs :facepalm:

Walter Kovacs

Why is our support inundated with ignorant people who're prepared to come on here and make a lot of noise about something that, clearly, they don't know the slightest thing about? The fact is thus; Vlad has been subsidising us to the tune of ?7 million pounds per year. Last year, for example, Hearts posted a profit of around ?100,000, as I recall. The reality, though, was that we'd lost around ?6.9 million. Vlad just happened to write that off by supplying the club with a nice fat cheque.

Our owner has now made it abundantly clear that he will provide no further 'gifts' of that nature. Whether that's because he's skint or because he's splurging it all on basketball is up for debate, but the crux of it is that we're now penniless. Even if we add up the OP's, presumably made-up, maths, we still can't cover the losses incurred.

Now, couple all of that with the fact that we're being offered less money by Sky and that attendances are down, it's abundantly obvious that we can't afford to sign anyone. At all. We are twenty-four million pounds in debt and the owner will not help us service that. We have to cut our cloth accordingly.

This "debt" is all down to Vlad. He decided to lend money to Hearts to fund his reckless spending and poor attempts at playing fantasy manager.

Fermit the Krog

This "debt" is all down to Vlad. He decided to lend money to Hearts to fund his reckless spending and poor attempts at playing fantasy manager.

Not anymore. It's back at where it was when he arrived.

He's paid his dues.

Fair's fair.

Correct to a point, but we did win 2 Scottish cups, see some great players at Tynecastle, play in the Champions League, split the Old Firm and have a lot of laughs along the way.

The Vlad way may not have been perfect but it's been better than the alternative.

We could have had hum drum and gone for some dick like Petrie and be happy just to survive.

But no - we lived the dream. :lol:

And I for one are happy that we did. Now there comes the hangover though. :huh: We just have to man up and support our cheap manager and young team. They've got 4 points out of 6 so far and our 12 in a row run is still in tact.

Not the worst start to a season ever.

Aye, if only vlad hadn't got involved we'd be...

Actually. What sort of nick would we be in without vlad?

Francis Albert

Vlad wants out. He has already told the world this. There is no point HOPING that he's just playing games and is about to unleash 5 top new signings on the spl and Rudi to boot.

In short, he wants his money back! Every penny we make is going back to him. Once he's made his dough back he will happily sell us on to anyone tom dick or harry.

Which "pennies" are we making? How is Vlad going to make his dough back when there is no sign of us making a penny profit?

Hobonomics is suddenly rife on JKB.

Not anymore. It's back at where it was when he arrived.

He's paid his dues.

Fair's fair.

Not sure I agree with this. If you add back the transfers fees of players such as CG, PH the club would have a much lower debt.

Fermit the Krog

Not sure I agree with this. If you add back the transfers fees of players such as CG, PH the club would have a much lower debt.

Oh come on.

Think about the squad he inherited and think about why he achieved the transfer fee's he did.

Which "pennies" are we making? How is Vlad going to make his dough back when there is no sign of us making a penny profit?

Hobonomics is suddenly rife on JKB.

It is possible that this is the strategy though. Perhaps UBIG actually need some cash from Hearts.

No players leaving have been replaced - with the only additions this year McGlynn and Jankauskas I think.

It might be that as first team player contracts expire they continue to leave ... and there is serious cost cutting of a level which might actually allow debt repayments. The trouble is that we might not be in the SPL by that stage!

Aye, if only vlad hadn't got involved we'd be...

Actually. What sort of nick would we be in without vlad?

Are Hearts is a better longer term position now than before? Probably, but we are far from being financially secure.

Oh come on.

Think about the squad he inherited and think about why he achieved the transfer fee's he did.

I think it's a fair point to make that Vlad probably increased the value of the players he inherited. These players would still though have had value and selling them could of helped to reduce our overall debt.

Are Hearts is a better longer term position now than before? Probably, but we are far from being financially secure.

Since vlad came we have seen some class players come and go. Won a couple of trophies, got into the champs league qualifiers, stopped selling talent on the cheap, stayed at tynecastle and have the same debt we had in 2005. Don't get me wrong vlad has made a right arse if things at times and if someone with big pockets stepped up then I'd be delighted but you can hardly bame vlad for pulling the plug on free dish for the club. Let's face it the biggest loser financially in Vlads involvement are vlad and his companies.

Also when he took over the debt was still rising so for t to be at the same level as 05 ain't bad IMO.

Archived