Hibs Highlights

rudi must stay

Hibernian keeper Yves Ma-Kalambay's blunder hands victory to Hearts in the Edinburgh derby SPL match at Tynecaslte Stadium.

There are some things in life that you can just bank on.

:)

There are some things in life that you can just bank on.

:)

Although he's claiming he was at no fault, whatsoever.

The Old Tolbooth

Makalamby claimed in the paper that Velicka was holding onto his shirt when we scored, Velicka was 5 or 6 feet away from the big freekin mongol ffs!

He also said that the Hearts fans were chanting "Ma-ka-lamby" at the end of the game, and stated that he's happy our fans know his name. What a complete bawbag of the highest order he truly is, he fits in well with those bunch of filthy furkwits!

Makalamby claimed in the paper that Velicka was holding onto his shirt when we scored, Velicka was 5 or 6 feet away from the big freekin mongol ffs!

He also said that the Hearts fans were chanting "Ma-ka-lamby" at the end of the game, and stated that he's happy our fans know his name. What a complete bawbag of the highest order he truly is, he fits in well with those bunch of filthy furkwits!

do you think he knows we sung Ma Calamity

maroonlegions
do you think he knows we sung Ma Calamity

good one , just shows what playing for the hobos can do to your HEARING AND THINKING.:confused::106years:

Hearts denied 100% stone wall penalty in the first half and surprisingly the BBC dont show it

I must have missed that :confused:

Did it show the strong Hibs penalty claim? :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
Hearts denied 100% stone wall penalty in the first half and surprisingly the BBC dont show it

I dont think anyone picked up on the penalty mate apart from one paper (notw I think) which is normally a toilet rag! They said we were denied a CLEAR penalty kick.

If it had happened to the old firm, an enquiry would be underway by now!

Watching the highlights made me want to post that Ruben is brilliant.

The way he make space for himself and then picks a pass is outstanding. Particulalry impressive considering how packed the midfield was yesterday on a small Tynecastle pitch.

The Old Tolbooth

How convenient you missed it Rocky lol!!

What was the strong Hibs penalty claim?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

How convenient you missed it Rocky lol!!

I seen one of your players (wrongly) getting booked for diving but it was never a penalty, and I dinnae even think the Lithu striker was looking for one.

How did that midfielder not get booked for diving at least 3 times though? Cheating of the highest order.

What was the strong Hibs penalty claim?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

5 mins left, hibs get a free kick, Rankin swings the ball in and Hoggy cannae connet properly because of being manhandled by the very impressive Karapidis (sp).

Most the papers mention it today too - or that just the anti-Hearts pish, I mean stories?

I seen one of your players (wrongly) getting booked for diving but it was never a penalty, and I dinnae even think the Lithu striker was looking for one.

How did that midfielder not get booked for diving at least 3 times though? Cheating of the highest order.

do you mean Morais?

5 mins left, hibs get a free kick, Rankin swings the ball in and Hoggy cannae connet properly because of being manhandled by the very impressive Karapidis (sp).

Most the papers mention it today too - or that just the anti-Hearts pish, I mean stories?

Watch it again, yes he has his arms on him(it is a contact sport) but at no stage does he pull or push him to the ground.

Drylaw Hearts

I agree, Morias(?) should have been booked.

Watch it again, yes he has his arms on him(it is a contact sport) but at no stage does he pull or push him to the ground.

Seen a lot of penalties been given for that in the past. Thought with all the anti-hearts refs and what not it wuld have been a definate penalty? :rolleyes:

Worst diver on the pitch was Morais.

I think he had 3 limp wristed salmonesque efforts.

do you mean Morais?

I mean the Hearts player who dived 3 times (at least) and was told to get to his feet from the ref all 3 times.

I mean the Hearts player who dived 3 times (at least) and was told to get to his feet from the ref all 3 times.

What about Morais though?

Who do you mean?

Morais diving was dreadful yesterday. What's your opinion on his theatrics?

Worst diver on the pitch was Morais.

I think he had 3 limp wristed salmonesque efforts.

I cant remember Morias getting told to get to his feet after diving once never mind 3 times? :ninja:

Morias was just plain pish, if we had a decent right midfielder/winger he would have had a field day. That left back is as bad as oor Gathussi :eek:

Drylaw Hearts

Morias dived very early in the match and got a free-kick.

Maybe our players thought we would get the same.

Not a chance.

Who do you mean?

Morais diving was dreadful yesterday. What's your opinion on his theatrics?

Cesnueskis (sp) maybe?

Like I said, I didnt see Morias dive and being told to get to his feet once. I seen it 3 times with same Hearts lad though.

I cant remember Morias getting told to get to his feet after diving once never mind 3 times? :ninja:

Morias was just plain pish, if we had a decent right midfielder/winger he would have had a field day. That right back is as bad as oor Gathussi :eek:

I thought he was one of Hibs better players. Made the chance that pugface Benji missed. His diving was laughable though. If he was Lithuanian he would have been sent off.

Also, your right winger would play against our left back, no?

I thought he was one of Hibs better players. Made the chance that pugface Benji missed. His diving was laughable though. If he was Lithuanian he would have been sent off.

Also, your right winger would play against our left back, no?

Filipe is pish, nae utting edge.

I edited my post, you were just too fast.

As for the Lithuanian thing, rubbish mate, Chesney wasnt even booked for 3 dives.

Cesnueskis (sp) maybe?

Like I said, I didnt see Morias dive and being told to get to his feet once. I seen it 3 times with same Hearts lad though.

if the ref thought it was a dive he would have booked him, no? just because the ref says to get back on your feet doesnt mean you dived. Far from it.

Cesnueskis (sp) maybe?

You've got to remember that if a Hearts player was halfed in 2(literally) the ref would still signal for them to get up.

if the ref thought it was a dive he would have booked him, no? just because the ref says to get back on your feet doesnt mean you dived. Far from it.

Thats what I though. He was told to get to his feet 3 times though. I thought falling to the ground looking to win fouls (to take the pressure off/waste time) was cheating but perhaps not.

What aload of *****e.

GIRUY.

Thats what I though. He was told to get to his feet 3 times though. I thought falling to the ground looking to win fouls (to take the pressure off/waste time) was cheating but perhaps not.

the ref obviously never thought so though.

You've got to remember that if a Hearts player was halfed in 2(literally) the ref would still signal for them to get up.

We had 14 fouls given against us to your 18 so obviously no.

Filipe is pish, nae utting edge.

I edited my post, you were just too fast.

As for the Lithuanian thing, rubbish mate, Chesney wasnt even booked for 3 dives.

I remember once when he was waved up from the ref where Chesney was kicked in the back of the knee. Looked quite a sore one but no foul and told to get up.

If he was not Lithuanian it would have been a foul.

the ref obviously never thought so though.

I know, same with the Hibs penalty incident.

Obviously not as anti HMFC as thought. :cool:

The 20th minute goal came precisely halfway through the 5 minutes Highlight package.

Which sums the game up perfectly.

There was no Hibs penalty incident, your goon was not aided in his fall to the ground, he went for a diving header under pressure, there was no decision for Clark to make.

We had 14 fouls given against us to your 18 so obviously no.

We had one goal credited to us. You had nane.......... Get over it......:wacko:

Surely Benji and Boozy were worse than Morais?

Morais set up one of Hibs only real chances and Boozy was just ****.

Surely Benji and Boozy were worse than Morais?

Morais set up one of Hibs only real chances and Boozy was just ****.

both the moroccan muppets are woefully bad. I'm embarassed that they've even been on the pitch at Tynie.

Still, great set pieces.....

both the moroccan muppets are woefully bad. I'm embarassed that they've even been on the pitch at Tynie.

Still, great set pieces.....

True.

Both we pish.

Zemmama had lots of the ball though, shows how bad Hearts were.

There was no Hibs penalty incident, your goon was not aided in his fall to the ground, he went for a diving header under pressure, there was no decision for Clark to make.

Your look on the matter I suppose.

All the reports in the papers mention Hearts were lucky to escape it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='RockyB

alboa;18010]True.

Both we pish.

Zemmama had lots of the ball though' date=' shows how bad Hearts were.[/b']

Sorry???

Hibs always play like that. Pass the ball back and forth between their defenders and midfielders and lose the game. I believe this is what is known as Hibernian flair football. Yesterday was a wonderful example of the Hibs football ethic and style. You should be proud of your teams performance.

Surely the fact that your players had lots of possession and couldn't do diddly squat with it shows how bad Hibs are.

True.

Both we pish.

Zemmama had lots of the ball though, shows how bad Hearts were.

or perhaps we knew he would do absolutely feck all when he had the ball so we just let him have as much of it as he wanted. Gutted he didnt get to take any free kicks though. benji's was pretty good though to be fair

Sorry???

Hibs always play like that. Pass the ball back and forth between their defenders and midfielders and lose the game. I believe this is what is known as Hibernian flair football. Yesterday was a wonderful example of the Hibs football ethic and style. You should be proud of your teams performance.

Surely the fact that your players had lots of possession and couldn't do diddly squat with it shows how bad Hibs are.

It does indeed.

Also shows by Banks timewasting with half an hour left/celebration at the end how bad Hearts are as we were absolute honkin. :eek:

It does indeed.

Also shows by Banks timewasting with half an hour left/celebration at the end how bad Hearts are as we were absolute honkin. :eek:

I don't really get this how bad Hearts were. You were lucky in the first half we only scored once.

Having failed to close matches out of late, we went more defensive in the second half and gave you the ball - and you STILL did nowt with it, except hoof it forward.

We've played much better and lost this season, so our performance in a) winning and B) nullifying your team makes that a GOOD performance in my book.

It takes two decent teams to make a great game (see our match against Motherwell) - unfortunately only one team yesterday looked equipped to play any football* and the game was strangled as a result.

*just incase you are thick, that would be the team in maroon ;)

Archived