Hibs Highlights

rudi must stay

I know, same with the Hibs penalty incident.

Obviously not as anti HMFC as thought. :cool:

What about your "Deano" diving then ?????

Did you see it ?

Looked like a sniper had shot him in the Neck and then he did a really good Elvis impersonation and rose up on his toes and then fell like a sack of spuds.

Total cheating little Hobo feckwit.

Berra told the ref to keep an eye on him ! :rolleyes:

It does indeed.

Also shows by Banks timewasting with half an hour left/celebration at the end how bad Hearts are as we were absolute honkin. :eek:

We had just won for the 1st time since the start of November, we would have celebrated that way had it been against Gretna

jambos_4_hibs_0
We had just won for the 1st time since the start of November, we would have celebrated that way had it been against Gretna

Us beat gretna?? You feeling alright?

Fair play :cool:

Fair play :cool:

There was a huge amount of relief in there Rocky, not just the fact that we had beaten your lot.

We looked like beating Killie and then Motherwell and in both games, we had to settle for a draw so we were incredibly nervous that it might happen to us again.

There was a huge amount of relief in there Rocky, not just the fact that we had beaten your lot.

We looked like beating Killie and then Motherwell and in both games, we had to settle for a draw so we were incredibly nervous that it might happen to us again.

Cool cool mate, can definately understand that :)

givememychoice

rocky, you make the point that because the ref told chesney to get to his feet it was therefore diving. Velicka got booked for diving when, as you agree, it wasnt a dive. Could it be that Mr Clark doesnt have the first clue as to when its a dive and when it isnt?

Also, the "penalty" incident. Seriously?

Thats the kind of pushing and shoving that goes on EVERY time a cross is put in to the box. Now, technically, it breaches the rules, but, that is to take the rules literally. At which point, the foul on velicka would have been a penalty.

Also, how many of your players would have been booked for going in from behind, or pulling at shirts. If the letter of the law had been enforced as rigorously as you suggest, the game would have been abandoned due to nobody on the park. (for both teams)

Fine Scottish Wine
Cesnueskis (sp) maybe?

Like I said, I didnt see Morias dive and being told to get to his feet once. I seen it 3 times with same Hearts lad though.

The 3 Cesnauskis incidents were a heal clip and 2 pushes from behind, he did go down a bit easy on one of the pushes from behind but the other two were clearly not dives. Morais went down unnecessarily about 3 times, Sheils twice, Murray should have had a yellow for an outrageously late tackle. The worst show of indiscipline on the pitch though came from Kenny (can i get my face to look any more disgusted at how much i hate you Jambos) Clark. How does the man expect to be given any respect from players when he looks and talks to them in the manner he does. Love to see him act like that while refereeing Sunday amature football.

Dr Ian Malcolm

One instance in the 2nd half (May be one of the "dives" RB is claiming) where Chesney turned Murray on the right and is about to scamper off in to the acres in front of him. Murray, knowing he's never catching hims, takes him out cynically. Clark tells Ces to get up - clearest free kick and yellow all day. Benji got away with a bad one Stewart also. Generally I can accept that refs are poor from both sides point of view, but Clark was very generous towards Hibs.

Cesnueskis (sp) maybe?

Like I said, I didnt see Morias dive and being told to get to his feet once. I seen it 3 times with same Hearts lad though.

That is because when Morais dived he got free kicks in his favour. Just another example of double standards.

Your look on the matter I suppose.

All the reports in the papers mention Hearts were lucky to escape it. :rolleyes:

Not according to the Scotland on Sunday.

States that Hearts were the better team.

What rags do you read ?

Archived