The "5 or 6 players"...

Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

...who are high earners and not earning their way.

Anyone know who they are?

I mean jose, larry, and tall are all no-brainers.

Anyone know the others?

Makela?

Jose, Tall, Makela, Bednar, Beslija, McCann and Nade(dont think he will actually go) could all be away at the end of the season in my opinion.

truejambo81

Not sure about this one to be honest. I dont think any of them are as highly paid as Jankauskas and Gordon back in the day.

From Perth to Paisley
Not sure about this one to be honest. I dont think any of them are as highly paid as Jankauskas and Gordon back in the day.

Wouldn't bet on that - working in a bank and seeing the odd one of them now and again!

I'd imagine Robbie is probably up there on a good 6/7 grand a week so could be 1 of the high earners. Not to sure about Basso but I'd imagine he will be well paid 2!

Ruban must be well paid if he paid 200 grand to get away from his last club!

Jambof3tornado
Jose, Tall, Makela, Bednar, Beslija, McCann and Nade(dont think he will actually go) could all be away at the end of the season in my opinion.

I dont think I would miss any of that lot,even if no replacements were brought in!!!:sad:

I dont think I would miss any of that lot,even if no replacements were brought in!!!:sad:

that would be around 3 million off the wage budget aswell i think

Cesnauskis. Appartently on 7k a week.

Still a Kaunas registered player though, so how much we're paying that I'm not sure.

Jambof3tornado

Still a Kaunas registered player though, so how much we're paying that I'm not sure.

No danger a lithuanian is on 7k a week,7k a month would be more than he is getting!!!

LarrysRightFoot

Chesney is officially a Hearts player isnt he? Didnt we sign him from Lokomotiv Moscow a few years back?

As for the high earners I think we should keep Larry and build a team around him - unless we get silly money for him like ?5m?

Id like Tall to stay as i rate him but i think he will be off.

However, Makela, Jose, Beslija and McCann (unless he accepts a coach's wage) must go!

Fozzyonthefence

Don't know why some people want rid of Kingston & Tall.

Kingston is our best player by a country mile & we win far more games with him in the team than out of the team - the difference in the stats is amazing.

IMO Tall is also our best centre half (& right back) and was in in great form beore he got injured.

Both have had injury problems this season & of course the African Nations for Larry - hardly their fault.

I was under the impression that Chesney was never signed to Kaunus and that he wa signed directly to Hearts.

Wouldn't bet on that - working in a bank and seeing the odd one of them now and again!

Yeah, surely Laryea is on similar wages to what Janny and Gordon were on.

Drylaw Hearts

What about Pinilla ?

Archived