Too much emphasis on Europe?

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

Realistically The OF will never win the Champoins League.

But with thier continued GFA guaranteed participation in the competition, the revenues gained, and the subsequent strengthening of their squads' as a result it is not improbable that one of them could win the UEFA cup as the Tic almost did and the current buns could do this year.

European football for the rest of the SPL merely provides a bit of excitement to a very predictable league and some much needed extra cash.

As we like to proclaim ourselves as the third force in Scottish football then the battle lines have to be drawn now.

Third in the league should not be a desire for us but a must, no question about it.

The time for feeling sorry for ourselves is a cancer-like disease that is really starting to eat away at everything that was once good about my and your club.

I like many others i'm sure enjoy participating here on JKB but there has to come a time when the collective negativity starts to pull everyone down, yes everyone even the players.

With a change in our attitude and a more positive approach we can effect change.

Voted best away ground in the SPL is not just down to the design of the current stadium but down to the people who go there and make it special.

As a young jambo hanging from the "refreshment board" in the shed, Tynie for me was always a very atmospheric and special place to be, and proud of it too I may add, and all this before the stadium we have now.

Without being biased I always thought hearts fans were as good as any on their day, would'nt it be great to get back to those ways?

The supporters have always been Hearts best player. I'm off to watch Liverpool now, why? because their supporters are special too, am I jealous?

absoutely!

Jambof3tornado

But with thier continued GFA guaranteed participation in the competition, the revenues gained, and the subsequent strengthening of their squads' as a result it is not improbable that one of them could win the UEFA cup as the Tic almost did and the current buns could do this year.

European football for the rest of the SPL merely provides a bit of excitement to a very predictable league and some much needed extra cash.

As we like to proclaim ourselves as the third force in Scottish football then the battle lines have to be drawn now.

Third in the league should not be a desire for us but a must, no question about it.

The time for feeling sorry for ourselves is a cancer-like disease that is really starting to eat away at everything that was once good about my and your club.

I like many others i'm sure enjoy participating here on JKB but there has to come a time when the collective negativity starts to pull everyone down, yes everyone even the players.

With a change in our attitude and a more positive approach we can effect change.

Voted best away ground in the SPL is not just down to the design of the current stadium but down to the people who go there and make it special.

As a young jambo hanging from the "refreshment board" in the shed, Tynie for me was always a very atmospheric and special place to be, and proud of it too I may add, and all this before the stadium we have now.

Without being biased I always thought hearts fans were as good as any on their day, would'nt it be great to get back to those ways?

The supporters have always been Hearts best player. I'm off to watch Liverpool now, why? because their supporters are special too, am I jealous?

absoutely!

That would be the away fans that you are referring to??

Had it been voted best home ground we could be pleased.;)

Um, what planet are you on? Have you been asleep for the last three years? There's a reason we're in the bottom six and there's no obvious sign of it going away. The power of positive thought isn't going to counter the power of one man who won't listen.

absoutely!

Francis Albert
Um, what planet are you on? Have you been asleep for the last three years?

That would be the three years that included a Scottish Cup win and a 2nd place finish. As good a three years as I've known in over 40 years?

Archived