Tom Hicks

K1874M

Seen singing the words to "you;ll never walk alone"

Wonder if vlad knows the hearts song??

:rolleyes:

Also quite funny how the telegraph site said he wouldnt be there.... about 3hrs ago.

Seen singing the words to "you;ll never walk alone"

Wonder if vlad knows the hearts song??

:rolleyes:

Also quite funny how the telegraph site said he wouldnt be there.... about 3hrs ago.

I'd say singing the words is stretching it a bit.

Mumbling along in a John Redmond type embarassing manner would perhaps be more accurate.

Mumbling along in a John Redmond type embarassing manner would perhaps be more accurate.

haha true.

Denny Crane

Regarding Mr Hicks....(from Brian Reade's column in the Mirror last Saturday):-

Sixteen years ago this week when Graeme Souness appeared on the front page of The Sun kissing his girlfriend under the headline LOVERPOOL on the third anniversary of Hillsborough, he became, for many fans, a non-person.

That newspaper was still reviled for claiming Liverpudlians had urinated on and stolen from the dead. Souness had hoovered up blood money to help it win back circulation on Merseyside, with no regard for the bereaved. Although he stumbled on as manager, he was finished. Years later he admitted he should have resigned on the spot because what he'd done was unforgivable.

This week, on the 19th anniversary of the disaster, as the families and survivors turned up at Anfield to remember the dead, every national paper carried the latest twists in the battle which is decimating Liverpool's reputation.

Tom Hicks recorded a Sky interview on that very day, his main point in the latest dirt-dishing exercise being that Rick Parry was a "disaster". Yes. He called him a disaster. On April 15th. Clearly when the Texan Googled Liverpool, he got bored before the bit about 96 fans dying, and switched off.

A clearer example of how this callous, insensitive and ignorant individual works would be hard to find.

And if he wasn't a non-person in the eyes of Kopites before this week, he is now.

That the owner of Liverpool FC should choose to smear, point-score and trivialise the word "disaster" on the Hillsborough anniversary is the clearest example of his lack of fitness for office.

It is a club, a history and a people Hicks will never understand. And trying to win the fans over by shooting a propaganda film with a Liverpool mug in his hand, proves it beyond doubt.

Mr Hicks should Google the name Souness. Then give him a ring. I'm sure he'll have a couple of words of advice - beginning and ending with the letter "f".

My first thought as well,worra tool.

Oh and as for Vlad singing the Hearts song,doubt it,he sing's"Vladimir Romanov, I'm here to rip you off,la la la laddy da, la la la la lala."

Archived