What do you think will be the loyalty points requirement for the Annfield?

Craigieboy

The problem last year was hearts miss managed the points again starting too high and giving too long for fans too get (we only have a short time to get them out) and after the score a lot of people choose not to go to away leg. We never sold out spurs but all the talk of 5000+ going down may have happend had hearts managed better and got a decent result.

There was plenty spaces in top tier at the lane and i managed to get 2 tickets no problem from spurs ticket office 5 mins before kick off

I'm one of them, let a mate take my WHL ticket. I'll only be going down if the game is still on.

Folk booking up hotels already. It is all a bit OTT.

No - It's supporters with x amount of points. :blink:

That's fair enough then. I've maybe picked up the wrong end of the stick here. Maybe should have read the whole thread. And for that I apologise.

I'm one of them, let a mate take my WHL ticket. I'll only be going down if the game is still on.

Aye, everyone should just wait for a few days and let the prices rocket up. Makes sense.

Aye, everyone should just wait for a few days and let the prices rocket up. Makes sense.

Who do you think is in charge of the Hotels and trains....Hearts?

:whistling:

1344670418[/url]' post='3089718']

Nonsense. thumbsup.gif

91 points here but not sure if I'll be heading south. On the note of loyalty points do you think we'll get 7 for going to the home leg as I'm sure that's what we got last year.

91 points here but not sure if I'll be heading south. On the note of loyalty points do you think we'll get 7 for going to the home leg as I'm sure that's what we got last year.

I'm sure it was Paksi that was 7 points, Spurs was less

I will have the points but no holidays. Sob sob.

Thats what sick days are for TB...........as long as you don't get caught on camera :lol:

Thats what sick days are for TB...........as long as you don't get caught on camera :lol:

I got caught coming back from Stuttgart. Pushing my trolley through the airport... I work on my own so really have to have someone in to cover. Feel guilty... Maybe better as he wont even let me mention Tottenham . I went when he said we couldnt afford it :whistling:

I'm sure it was Paksi that was 7 points, Spurs was less

Both were 7 according to my loyalty points total.

The People's Chimp

I'm confused as to why the OP would care.

He 'dreads' these games.

::troll:::'>

He's still reeling after Dundee United's Russian beasting...

On an a separate note well done to anyone who can get onto the site to check their loyalty points total without an unexpected error occurring!

ThisIsMyStory

I dont agree that the loyalty points are only valid for two seasons.

Personally Iv had a season ticket for the last 18 years and been to many away games. Iv worked in Cyprus for the last year and now living down in Portsmouth. As a result I dont have many loyalty points! Dont think thats fair! It should be accumulated season after season.

Personally Iv had a season ticket for the last 18 years and been to many away games. Iv worked in Cyprus for the last year and now living down in Portsmouth. As a result I dont have many loyalty points! Dont think thats fair! It should be accumulated season after season.

I'm calling bullshit on this as someone who hasn't had a season ticket for two years before this season but had one for 10 years before that so I am one who would benefit from such a scheme

Not denying your loyalty but by that scenario someone who hasn't set foot in Tynecastle for 2-3 years but was a regular before then would possibly have a better chance of a ticket than say someone who has been to a shit load of games in that 2-3 year period but for whatever reason couldn't attend much before that

To reward loyalty, it is best to reward those who have been with you more recently as they are the ones putting money in now and are more likely to put the money in after these one off games are finished

I'm confused as to why the OP would care.

He 'dreads' these games.

::troll:::'>

He's still reeling after Dundee United's Russian beasting...

:muggy:

I think we'll get more tickets for this, possibly 7k or more. Therefore 30 or 40 points might be enough.

ThisIsMyStory

However Malky you could argue that fans who were ST holders before we won the cup etc and sitting mid table, rather than fans who have jumped on board since we won he cup twice and qualifying for Europe!

Not say one fan is better than the other! Just equal! Loyalty means loyal over a long period of time! 2 years isn't loyalty!

Not a problem when It's free cancellation sweat.gif

However Malky you could argue that fans who were ST holders before we won the cup etc and sitting mid table, rather than fans who have jumped on board since we won he cup twice and qualifying for Europe!

Not say one fan is better than the other! Just equal! Loyalty means loyal over a long period of time! 2 years isn't loyalty!

and some folk might have still been at Primary School at that point?

If it's not 2 years then I'd say 3 years max, otherwise people are just being discriminated against because of their age

Fair enough people earned their stripes in the 70 & 80s and showed their loyalty then, if they've not made the effort in recent years for whatever reason where is the incentive for the club to make it easier to get tickets for bigger games for them ahead of someone who goes week in week out recently who they can be more certain will keep putting money in and risk alienating them?

I say this as someone who thinks 1 pt for the home game vs Liverpool being way too low

Sergio Garcia

Similar post to this came up in run up to Cup final, when you were a season ticket holder for 18 years you quite rightly had priority over others who weren't, therefore if big games like this came up you would have qualified with ease at the time you were putting money into the club, loyalty points have to be for recent history, so the fans who are putting in to the club now are rewarded. It's a shame but its the only fair way.

These sort of posts remind me of the pubs in Lanark in Lanimer week, folks that only come out at Christmas and Lanimers expect better seats and served first at the bar because they have drunk in the pub for 30/40 odd years. Coming into a pub twice a year for 30/40 years doesn't make you a regular contributer to the pub. No doubt 30 years ago when they came in more regularly they got preferential treatment but current regulars quite rightly get served quicker.

Sergio Garcia

and some folk might have still been at Primary School at that point?

If it's not 2 years then I'd say 3 years max, otherwise people are just being discriminated against because of their age

Fair enough people earned their stripes in the 70 & 80s and showed their loyalty then, if they've not made the effort in recent years for whatever reason where is the incentive for the club to make it easier to get tickets for bigger games for them ahead of someone who goes week in week out recently who they can be more certain will keep putting money in and risk alienating them?

I say this as someone who thinks 1 pt for the home game vs Liverpool being way too low

Agreed should have been 20 minimum for at least the weekend and Monday and then open it up to 1 pointers on Tuesday morning

deducted 59 points still got 148 points :) both my sons have 136 and 131 points so hoping its more than enough to cover tickets

scottish_chicP

Agreed should have been 20 minimum for at least the weekend and Monday and then open it up to 1 pointers on Tuesday morning

I also agree with this!

Would be good if the tickets were first given to supporters with a Season ticket and x number of loyalty points..

A GIRGUY to the folk that took the huff with dynamic pricing.. also might make a few more buy a season ticket.. would make the club even more money..

I am with some of the previous posters.. going to away games doesn't make Hearts any money unless it is cup games.. They should stack the loyalty points in favour of people who turn up to Tynecastle..

I think we'll get more tickets for this, possibly 7k or more. Therefore 30 or 40 points might be enough.

2,500 on another thread. What they give all away fans..

2,500 on another thread. What they give all away fans..

If we sell them out quickly i think we might get more.. Its not like most Liverpool fans will be that bothered about this game.. especially when you see the other games they have around the same time..

Archived