What do you think will be the loyalty points requirement for the Annfield?

Craigieboy

Gorgie_Rules

Probably won't have the loyalty points for the first phase.

Will definitely be in the Hearts end at Anfield. ;)

It better be 7. I'm the world's biggest hearts fan and if I don't get a ticket I'll post several incoherent posts about why its an outrage that I can't get a ticket as i'm so deserving. Blah blah dynamic pricing, blah blah nae signings, blah blah bombscare.

Thoughts?

::troll:::'>

I think it will be between 50 & 80 this time mate, Spurs last season 1st phase started at 106, which was way to high, but last season was the 1st season they done the loyalty points i think mind you i could be wrong.

Hopefully they have learned from mistakes last season and make sure all season ticket holders who are going down to Liverpool get a ticket, part timers can GTF as far as i am concernced, my guess would be 50-80 which i think is fair.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Just heard the 1st alloooocation will be going to all the cooool catzz with over 500 loyalty points.

Briefs are in the bag for this bop Thoey !!

GIRFUY.

I think it will be between 50 & 80 this time mate, Spurs last season 1st phase started at 106, which was way to high, but last season was the 1st season they done the loyalty points i think mind you i could be wrong.

Hopefully they have learned from mistakes last season and make sure all season ticket holders who are going down to Liverpool get a ticket, part timers can GTF as far as i am concernced, my guess would be 50-80 which i think is fair.

You recon..? :blink:

Loyalty Points have been on the go since the mid-2000's, and Season Ticket holders, quite rightly, get no more priority for an away game than anyone else with the same points.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Loyalty Points have been on the go since the mid-2000's, and Season Ticket holders, quite rightly, get no more priority for an away game than anyone else with the same points.

I think they take them seriously now though.....:thumbsup:

They should only last for 2 years and previous years should have expired.

If not, they are at it....:thumbsup:

Loyalty Points have been on the go since the mid-2000's, and Season Ticket holders, quite rightly, get no more priority for an away game than anyone else with the same points

I did say i reckon as i was not too sure whn they started and as someone else said they take loyalty points more seriously now than before and why should a non season ticket holder walk up and get a ticket easier than a season ticket holder who goes to most games rather than a cup final, and before someone says i am not saying that i am a bigger fan than anyone else as i can not stand that chat, just think loyalty points is a fair way to go, only if i get a ticket of course lol hopefully should be ok tho

Season ticket holders should not get priority for away games.

Absolutely correct, though there seem to be a few on here who can't understand that, or what the first word in "Loyalty Points" actually means...! :sad:

Absolutely correct, though there seem to be a few on here who can't understand that, or what the first word in "Loyalty Points" actually means...! :sad:

What do points make lol

If it goes by loyalty points then any season ticket holder should be shoe in to make the point threshold anyway . .. in my opinion

Do you disagree...? :blink:

yeah, it's part of getting your season ticket, for someone that;s had a season ticket for ages not to get a ticket for a big game because someone with very few points got a ticket strikes me as daft, it's hard to defend my opinion without it coming across as the 'bigger fan' type post, here is a wee can of worms though, without season ticket holders the club wouldn't survive, giving them priority is a way of the club thanking the most loyal! thumbsup.gif

Oh, you were serious. The point is that the only non-season ticket holders with enough points for a ticket will have been to many games. No-one with very few points will be able to get a ticket (unless they get it from someone else, of course). You could be a non-season ticket holder and go to every away game and only some home games and you would, rightly, have more points than someone who has a season ticket but goes to no other games.

Lochend Brazil

Threshold of 100 or more does sound fair to be honest

Not if you have been deducted 32 by the club :verymad:

Another point would be that going to away games does not really support the club from a financial perspective, but a season ticket you are supporting the club financially for the whole season

Oh, you were serious. The point is that the only non-season ticket holders with enough points for a ticket will have been to many games. No-one with very few points will be able to get a ticket (unless they get it from someone else, of course). You could be a non-season ticket holder and go to every away game and only some home games and you would, rightly, have more points than someone who has a season ticket but goes to no other games.

i'm coming from the fact that going to away games doesn't help Hearts financially, i just believe Hearts are rewarding the fans who contribute to Hearts finances, Don't get me wrong i do agree with your point about going to away games but not having a season ticket may get more points. Unfortunately the amount of away games where it's pay at the gate and no points are added is huge. Its a toughy blink.gif Whatever way Hearts do it it's going to upset a lot of folk, maybe this is just the way Hearts thought was fairest.

yeah, it's part of getting your season ticket, for someone that;s had a season ticket for ages not to get a ticket for a big game because someone with very few points got a ticket strikes me as daft, it's hard to defend my opinion without it coming across as the 'bigger fan' type post, here is a wee can of worms though, without season ticket holders the club wouldn't survive, giving them priority is a way of the club thanking the most loyal!

Someone with a Season Ticket gets first opportunity at their seat for any home cup game (League Cup, European Cup, or Scottish Cup) and that is only fair and right.

Being a Season Ticket holder does not automatically make someone one of the most loyal fans. They may never pay for a home cup game, and never go to a single away game. So why on earth should they get priority for an away game, over someone who follows the team home and away, but doesn't have a Season Ticket..?

Loyalty Points reward loyalty.

So why do so many people seem to have such difficulty in understanding this..? :unsure:

Not if you have been deducted 32 by the club :verymad:

I got deducted 49 but still have 129. One of my mates got deducted 53 and now has 97 lol. Been to the same games as me so doesn't really make sense.

Fairly sure the last round of spurs tickets went to around 50 points.

Funny, I distinctly remember phoning them up as soon as they went on sale at 9am and, albeit with an hour on hold, walked away with 2 student rate tickets.

Definitely never had 50, because I'm not a "real fan", was closer to the 20 mark.

Someone with a Season Ticket gets first opportunity at their seat for any home cup game (League Cup, European Cup, or Scottish Cup) and that is only fair and right.

Being a Season Ticket holder does not automatically make someone one of the most loyal fans. They may never pay for a home cup game, and never go to a single away game. So why on earth should they get priority for an away game, over someone who follows the team home and away, but doesn't have a Season Ticket..?

Loyalty Points reward loyalty.

So why do so many people seem to have such difficulty in understanding this..? :unsure:

I understand. I take it it's priority to "season ticket holders with x amount of points" and not supporters with x amount of points?

Talkofthetoon1874

Threshold of 100 or more does sound fair to be honest

I reckon 100 points first phase is fair to satisfy the demand, then a second phase of 80 points.

Liverpool allocation for away fans is usually around 2900 for Cat A games. They might class the game as Cat C so we may get more tickets.

It should be solely on points tbh, if you go to the games ... you will have the points ... And you should get tickets. That's season ticket or not..

I understand. I take it it's priority to "season ticket holders with x amount of points" and not supporters with x amount of points?

No - It's supporters with x amount of points. :blink:

It should be solely on points tbh, if you go to the games ... you will have the points ... And you should get tickets. That's season ticket or not..

I completely agree with you, that is the fairest way to do it, and that is exactly what they do. :thumb:

I don't have a season ticket this year but still have 109 points after the 50+ that's just come off .

scots civil war

lookin at the op`s spelling of his title

looks like he`s going to stirling albion whilst the rest of us are goin to liverpool

dont think you will need too many loyalty points for that one chief

its anfield btw yeah

oh ah grantona

The problem last year was hearts miss managed the points again starting too high and giving too long for fans too get (we only have a short time to get them out) and after the score a lot of people choose not to go to away leg. We never sold out spurs but all the talk of 5000+ going down may have happend had hearts managed better and got a decent result.

There was plenty spaces in top tier at the lane and i managed to get 2 tickets no problem from spurs ticket office 5 mins before kick off

I cannot wait to see the same folk moaning about Liverpool tickets that moaned about final tickets but won't buy a season ticket. :)

Archived