War with Iran

mullen13

Leave them to it. This might sound insensitive but if the middle-east is flattening itself they aren't flattening us. Not our problem.

When the oil runs out it will be!

Gregory House M.D.

When the oil runs out it will be!

Aye but see that's what you're missing. Super Ally Salmond will have plenty windfarms and Scotland will be run entirely on Electricity produced by said windfarms. That's once we're the independent utopia we've been promised.

Do I "still" think that? Did I ever say I thought that, at any point?

"Still" evading my question about his official website, I see...

Do you have a link to the statement? Just wandering like. He never meant "wiped off the map" as in nuked or bombed. He means "wiped off the physical map" as in get rid of the borders and state of Israel and have Palestine.

Aye but see that's what you're missing. Super Ally Salmond will have plenty windfarms and Scotland will be run entirely on Electricity produced by said windfarms. That's once we're the independent utopia we've been promised.

Aye right I forgot about that - we're safe :whistling:

Gregory House M.D.

Aye right I forgot about that - we're safe :whistling:

Who needs trivial things like coal and oil and guaranteed energy eh? :D

just watched the film Threads - about nuclear war back in the 80's. War dosent bear thinking about...

just watched the film Threads - about nuclear war back in the 80's. War dosent bear thinking about...

Apparently this is what would pop up on your TV if you lived in the US... scary scary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA

and couple with that you will hear the sound of people panicking outside and this going off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXNdudcJrs

:sob: :sob: :sob:

southside1874

It will be a loss to America because no matter who they export the oil to, it is dealt with in US Dollars. Therefore buyers will either need to do an exchange (at a rate dictated by the US) or take out a loan (at a rate dictated by the US) in order to purchase the oil. When America needs to buy oil it simply needs to print its own money. Whoever receives the money will then re-invest it back into the US economy (usually). They manage to deal with the Saudis by disposing of their obsolete military assets and getting oil on the cheap. They have pretty much every small oil producing country on-side apart from Iran. If Iran started using Euros the US would lose all of these benefits to the biggest economy on earth. The Eurozone.

The US have openly admitted that it was CIA agents that initiated both of the two recent Iranian regime changes and tried a third time last year but failed unlike in Libya, Egypt and (possibly) Syria recently. All of these uprisings are NOT a coincidence.

Pretty much spot on. I think it was saddam in Iraq that asked for oil to be traded in the euro initially and then it was Libya who then suggested using gold. The demise of the Euro is coincidental?? but the demand for gold is pushed by China and Russia. Of course britain sold its gold reserves to help push down the price of gold when this was initiated. As someone has pointed out, Iran hasn't dealt with the US dollar for years. They have only ended up with huge reserves of the dollar that has been invested in companies like Indian car manufacturers and Russian gas pipelines.

Can we go to war with Iran? No. Our whole banking system is on the verge of collapse and that is the reason we want to go to war with Iran.

Do you have a link to the statement? Just wandering like. He never meant "wiped off the map" as in nuked or bombed. He means "wiped off the physical map" as in get rid of the borders and state of Israel and have Palestine.

This is the article I refer to: http://web.archive.org/web/20110716100837/http://www.president.ir/en/?ArtID=10114

I can't vouch for the authenticity of this, and am not pretending I can interpret either this or the original statement in Farsi (either in simple language or in meaning). However, since the phrase "wiped off the map" appears three times, I was just wondering your take on it. It appears to be the English version of the President's official site, yet you claim the "wiped off the map" quote was not translated correctly (although now you seem to acknowledge the phrase was used)?

southside1874

This is the article I refer to: http://web.archive.org/web/20110716100837/http://www.president.ir/en/?ArtID=10114

I can't vouch for the authenticity of this, and am not pretending I can interpret either this or the original statement in Farsi (either in simple language or in meaning). However, since the phrase "wiped off the map" appears three times, I was just wondering your take on it. It appears to be the English version of the President's official site, yet you claim the "wiped off the map" quote was not translated correctly (although now you seem to acknowledge the phrase was used)?

Excuse me for butting in, but wiped of the map is what they say.

Excuse me for butting in, but wiped of the map is what they say.

No excusing needed...this is a public message board.

I have no idea if there's audio but WW3 depicted as a bunch of battleships battling against an alien in the ocean and starring Rihanna.

Looks legit.

Sure is Dean watched it last night thumbsup.gif and Rihanna was looking HOT too :wub:

The Comedian

Leave them to it. This might sound insensitive but if the middle-east is flattening itself they aren't flattening us. Not our problem.

Didn't we have a fair amount to do with the situation there with the creation of Israel?

I agree by the way.

Didn't we have a fair amount to do with the situation there with the creation of Israel?

I agree by the way.

It was Churchhill that chopped the place up and created today's borders for Iraq, Iran etc. Hence all the sectarian tensions as different groups ended up in the same place.

What happens to Israel when America can no longer defend them in the future?

Real tragedy that they chose the path of the Greater Israel project.

What happens to Israel when America can no longer defend them in the future?

Real tragedy that they chose the path of the Greater Israel project.

Israel, 1967, 6 day war.

Israel V Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Arab Expeditionary Forces: Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Kuwait, Tunisia, Sudan & Palestinian territories PLO.

Won in 6 days, and they have nukes. I'm sure they'll take their chances. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

They're all as bad as each other down there. Iran and Israel are both provocative - it's just that Israel do it in a western and politically-acceptable way.

Archived