What is your second sport?

HampdenHearts

The Mighty Thor

Golf

Actually unless it's HMFC connected it's golf as my number 1 sport.

Although like Larry said you reach a point where you realise your best golf is probably behind you. My 13 year-old laddie is hitting the ball as far as me now and his handicap is tumbling rapidly while mine is steadily climbing. Roll on the seniors :(

To watch on TV: snooker and anthletics are the other sports I get excited about.

As a participant, I like playing in goals and hiking.

I don't like motorsports and I find it difficult to get moved by golf.

Suspect Device

golf

snowboarding - although, as its been a couple of years now since I stepped on my board, maybe that has to be retired :down:

When I lived in Scotland it was speedway, now it's baseball.

You're in Ontario and you watch baseball over hockey!

:facepalm::vrface::facepalm:

You're in Ontario and you watch baseball over hockey!

:facepalm::vrface::facepalm:

Yup. Personal opinion, NHL - too many staged fights, too dear to attend (at least leafs games). I do go watch our local Ontario Hockey League side but still prefer baseball. Surprised me too but there you go.

My second sport used to be basketball. I loved playing it as a teenager. I used to go watch MIM Livingston before David Murray pulled the plug to focus on rangers.

Yup. Personal opinion, NHL - too many staged fights, too dear to attend (at least leafs games). I do go watch our local Ontario Hockey League side but still prefer baseball. Surprised me too but there you go.

Ha, the Marlies will be pretty cheap though. Who's your local OHL side?

Regal Kingston

Depends on the mood really.

International rugby is tremendous

Majors in golf

Aussie Rules & Gaelic football

Really enjoyed the swimming this week.

To play its Badminton or Squash

The tennis cours were full of snooty erseholes in my day

Bindy Badgy

Judo is my number 1 sport. I've been to both of the last Olympics and several World Championships.

Had the pleasure of seeing people that I used to train with compete at these events :)

Watching - Golf & Cricket, will watch most sports if no-one else is around to moan about it though.

Doing - Skiing & Scuba diving

Tennis , play every sat & sun at maggies park - free upto 11am when the parky arrives

Golf , play 2 / 3 nights a week ( weather permitting ) also free - jump on at the 3rd hole

Cant watch tennis - boring and will only watch the last day of the golf.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I'm interested in quite a few sports, but my second sport is definitely rugby union.

I'm quite surprised so few people have mentioned snooker given how popular it was in the 80s (a good time for many on here) and how much it's debated during the World Championship.

Nucky Thompson

American Football is my 2nd sport but a lot of the time it's my 1st. I would rather watch the NFL on TV than a lot of football matches. I'm also partial to a spot of Horse racing

J Cheever Loophole

I used to excel at darts but the wife gave me an ultimatum.Go to see Hearts or fall in the door at 3-4am every Tuesday,Friday morning before going to work at 7.

I like a wee punt on the horses,nothing daft.Even though it's the easiest sport to cheat at.

If newco get in the top flight next season I shall dig out the arras again.

American Football is my 2nd sport but a lot of the time it's my 1st. I would rather watch the NFL on TV than a lot of football matches. I'm also partial to a spot of Horse racing

Indeed. A barely bother watching any football games on tv - only those involving hearts and the occasional EPL game. I will, however, sit and watch NFL games all day on a Sunday- much of that is due to interest created by fantasy (american) football leagues.

J Cheever Loophole

topless boxing is pretty good thumbsup.gif

sara-jean-underwood-topless-boxing-9.jpg

Deary me,that's worth a blow or two below the belt.

sara-jean-underwood-topless-boxing-9.jpg

Deary me,that's worth a blow or two below the belt.

I will quite happily go a few rounds with her whistling.gif

Ha, the Marlies will be pretty cheap though. Who's your local OHL side?

True Marlies games are cheaper, top price is about $30. Usually they have a crappy crowd though. Although they did sell out the Calder Cup final games last season.

Local side are the Oshawa Generals (John Tavares old side), cracking arena & decent seats about $20. Usually get crowds between 2k-3k, more if doing well (which hasn't happened lately).

Bunny Munro

To watch is football.

To play however is hockey (field, not ice).

Captian of the local team.

My second is probably golf, playing and watching, and hoping to be playing more soon.

Other than that for just watching, I watch NFL, Baseball, Ice Hockey (mostly British due to not having Premier Sports), Motorcycle racing (MotoGP, World and British Superbikes, Road racing like the North West 200 and the TT) and have also been known to watch cricket and play a bit when I was young.

Archived