Unexpected places to see lots of talent.

Jezza

I'll start - Edinburgh Zoo.

Was there yesterday it was literally hooching.

SanliHearts

Dunfermline, I don't know what it is about the place but everytime I go there's plenty....

Chris Benoit

Dunfermline, I don't know what it is about the place but everytime I go there's plenty....

There must be plenty of other visitors there when you are because the locals are swamp donkeys

Up mountains. I'm always impressed with the bursd you come across while hillwalking.

I'll start - Edinburgh Zoo.

Was there yesterday it was literally hooching.

Bird works there :yas:

Was there for a mates birthday the other month there and can only agree.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

In an office. I'd never worked in one before this summer so was pleasantly surprised to see plenty of tidy birds cutting about.

Was at almondvale shopping centre a couple of days ago, couple of belters kicking about. Some rather ugly birds as well I feel compelled to add.

Was at almondvale shopping centre a couple of days ago, couple of belters kicking about. Some rather ugly birds as well I feel compelled to add.

Almondvale shopping central!! Any time I have been there it's like Growler Central. Loads of fat Weegie overspill in their OF tops and their vile offspring. Granted there is the occasional decent one, but very few and far between.

Almondvale shopping central!! Any time I have been there it's like Growler Central. Loads of fat Weegie overspill in their OF tops and their vile offspring. Granted there is the occasional decent one, but very few and far between.

Some absolute bombscares there can be no doubt about that, but on my only visit to the shopping centre I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of pumpable birds.

Unexpected?? Hot birds are the rule over there not the exception.

True.

Only unexpected for dimwits. :lol:

Its fantastic. :woot:

Chill out with a few beer in Wetherspoons or Lloyds , nice comfortable window seat helps,plenty nanny passes by, burds from all over shop in almondvale and are quite pleasant on the eye guaranteed :thumbsup:

And for the pig ignoramus's Livi was a weegie over spill in the 60's/70's, sorty moved into the 20th century now :woot:

Uni's on graduation day. :woot:

I work on a building site at the Heriot Watt campus and went down to the Uni every day that week just to see the fandan. Believe me I wasn't disappointed.

PsychocAndy

HM Prison Edinburgh, Saughton, visitors waiting room.

Matthew Le Tissier

Tesco's - Eskbank - yesterday - phwoar.

Pumped a bird from their :pleasing:

PsychocAndy

Details, please.

Paranoid is not just your user name is it? :whistling:

Johanes de Silentio

Paranoid is not just your user name is it? :whistling:

I just wanted to hear a romantic story about how their eyes met over the parsnips, and he slipped a Dalkeith dirty a length at Buttlerfield industrial estate, and hasnae stopped scratching since.

Is that so wrong? :(

I don't normally get involved (well, with any degree of seriousness) in BURSD threads, but, I was in that Hogs Head/Amber Rose the other week there with a guy from work who was up from England for a few days. We stumbled in as an "in-between" boozer and didn't expect the female ratio to be quite as high, specifically as it's a pretty shan pub. Most of them were quite young for an ageing Husref, though, so this is an information post for Shed posters that are midweek drinkers of the early to mid twenties vintage. thumbsup.gif

J Cheever Loophole

Cornton Vale,dear god where do they all come fae?and there all gaggin fer it.

Cornton Vale,dear god where do they all come fae?and there all gaggin fer it.

Lemon lickers looking for the boaby after a while away me thinks :woot:

I don't normally get involved (well, with any degree of seriousness) in BURSD threads, but, I was in that Hogs Head/Amber Rose the other week there with a guy from work who was up from England for a few days. We stumbled in as an "in-between" boozer and didn't expect the female ratio to be quite as high, specifically as it's a pretty shan pub. Most of them were quite young for an ageing Husref, though, so this is an information post for Shed posters that are midweek drinkers of the early to mid twenties vintage. thumbsup.gif

cheap wine does that to a boozer

cheap wine does that to a boozer

So what does that say about the ladies that frequent there?

*Husref puts jacket on and heads out for a midweek pint*

Guest GhostHunter

Anywhere you go with your other half in tow.

Guaranteed to come across top talent that you can't get a proper looksee.

:down:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Soft play at the Commie Pool. But sit by the glass. If there aren't any Morningside mum bursd to your left, you've always got the pool to your right. Cannae lose.

I am with you there. Livingston is pretty poor for talent.

Aye, I went with the BURSD to an outdoor swimming pool on Sunday, obviously full of BURSD in bikinis, a good proportions of GHP types.

I was only really caught out once, coming out the toilet, thinking the BURSD was queueing up for rolls, but was waiting for me patiently. Before I saw her, I had spied another BURSD and had examined her from head to toe.

I am with you there. Livingston is pretty poor for talent.

Going by the Miss West Lothian entrants, the whole county seems to be full of future Susan Boyles.

Going by the Miss West Lothian entrants, the whole county seems to be full of future Susan Boyles.

HAd the pleasure of missing it. I think one year their pictures were in the Livignston version of the Herals & Post and there were some scary Maries. There were a few good 'uns, I will grant them that, but it was the minority.

And I no I am not much myself, most of the blokes probably aren't either.

The moral is, man or woman, straight or gay, do not go on the pull to Livingston.

This. Most definitely this.

Madrid. There are no ugly women in Madrid. Full stop.

Honourable recent mentions for Sorrento, Florence & Siena. Honestly didn't expect the standard to be so consistently high.

Madrid. There are no ugly women in Madrid. Full stop.

Honourable recent mentions for Sorrento, Florence & Siena. Honestly didn't expect the standard to be so consistently high.

Sorry, I've pumped at least two that would've got me facepalmed on JKB.

The average is much better than most places though, a fact which gets me into trouble on a daily basis.

Archived