This season's or last season's top

HamishMcGonagall

HamishMcGonagall

taking my 6 yr old to get his photo with the cup done next week and i'll be getting him the new strip when we go up, so which strip do u think he should be wearing for the photo, new 1 or last season's since that's the 1 we wore when we won it?

I had thought def last seasons but have seen quite a few pics recently where folk have the new strip on so it's got me wondering and i can't decide either way.

what have most of u done?

taking my 6 yr old to get his photo with the cup done next week and i'll be getting him the new strip when we go up, so which strip do u think he should be wearing for the photo, new 1 or last season's since that's the 1 we wore when we won it?

I had thought def last seasons but have seen quite a few pics recently where folk have the new strip on so it's got me wondering and i can't decide either way.

what have most of u done?

Get two pics. Means you can decide what one looks better later on and give the other to a relative.

Also means more cash for the club :thumbsup:

Boyces beard

Id go for the old one m8, then you can always refer to the photo and say that's the top we were wearing on that famous day!

GuitarJambo

we all worse last seasons top as its the top we won the cup in.

Neither - have him twirling it around his head and Beattie-ing around the cup to provide a bit of a challenge to the photographer :D

HamishMcGonagall

aye, i think i'll have him in last seasons. makes more sense n is what i'd thought originally but jst seen a few with the new strip on so had me wondering what was the best to do.

funny u mentioned the beattie, he was out playing football out the front earlier today n he's always running in to tell me if he's scored a good goal, like in off the bar or top corner n today he came running in topless sayin he had scored n was doing the beattie n ran bk out again. So that prob would be his preferred pose for the photo, but i've made sure he knows what to do...

colinmaroon

Last season's would seem to be the right one - BUT

Took my grandson through to Tynie today and got him the new home top (he's 11 years old) and it is just such a work of art and so, the photo was taken with the new one.

The result is simply superb.

PS Got myself the Hearts Oven Glove (as well as a polo shirt).

Archived