ANDY WEBSTER the new "DANIEL PRODAN"

freddiemac

The Huns are now calling webbie the new "daniel prodan" and want him shipped back to wigan a.s.a.p. For our younger readers daniel prodan was a centre -half who played (or rather never played) for rangers in the early nineties picking up a nice wage packet every week

alwaysthereinspirit

God works in mysterious ways. What goes around comes around.

Webster is f@#$ed. Injured for life. :oopsoops:

Gigolo-Aunt
The Huns are now calling webbie the new "daniel prodan" and want him shipped back to wigan a.s.a.p. For our younger readers daniel prodan was a centre -half who played (or rather never played) for rangers in the early nineties picking up a nice wage packet every week

Was he not a Dick signing in 1998 ?

Nucky Thompson
You forgot to add that they paid over ?2m for him:biggrin:

God works in mysterious ways. What goes around comes around.

Webster is f@#$ed. Injured for life. :oopsoops:

Christ, I HOPE So!! :)

How much does he deserve it!??

Stuart Lyon

There was a bit by that font of all footballing knowledge, Craig Burley, in yesterday's Sunday Times, sorry I can;t post a link, bout it being time what with all the Huns injuries and suspensions, for him to step-up to the plate. Was he even on the subs bench yesterday?

Maroon 1874

This would make my day if true, even Arbroath will have a snigger at that.... payback's a beeeeatch ya Judas barsteward

Ahhh well Webby. What a pity!

Now I know what Justin Timberlake was finally singing about.

"What goes around, comes around."

Jambof3tornado

Did you just admit to knowing the words to a justin Timberlake song???:rolleyes:;)

Webster GTF nae luck sunshine.

Did you just admit to knowing the words to a justin Timberlake song???:rolleyes:;)

Webster GTF nae luck sunshine.

Yeah.

The boy is class.:cool:

:arf::arf::arf::arf:

what a wee shame

Stuart Lyon

Just how long can a loan be? He will soon be the Loan Ranger. Hey Tonto where's my horse and silver bullets?

What they're wrong about (as Huns might well be) is that a fit AW is an outstanding defender, and it would be their loss in the long run.

Not that I feel any great warmth for the man, who obviously didn't want to stay with us, and the whole Wigan, JJB, Rangers thing stinks.

But don't wish career-threatening injury on any player. We can do without that kind of knuckle-dragging here.

ToadKiller Dog

He will get the career he deserves ,would not want him to get a career ending injury thats a step to far ,but seeing out the rest of his time as a journeyman would be fair.

Is he still a good quality defender ?,never thought outstanding, he left us in my opinion just as he was starting to mature not as the finished player.

If you add all the injuries to any possible mental issues to over 2 seasons without any real football is there still the player there?

alwaysthereinspirit
What they're wrong about (as Huns might well be) is that a fit AW is an outstanding defender, and it would be their loss in the long run.

Not that I feel any great warmth for the man, who obviously didn't want to stay with us, and the whole Wigan, JJB, Rangers thing stinks.

But don't wish career-threatening injury on any player. We can do without that kind of knuckle-dragging here.

Nope. I'm gonna stick to my knuckle draggin' ways.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he screwed us. Didn't bother him to make more money for himself while Arbroath and Hearts lost out.

He deserves all he gets.

Sorry if I offend but I have no time for Webster acting like he's been the victim from the start of this whole deal. He tried to broker a deal before the pre season tour to Ireland and that was 7 or 8 months before Tannadice ever happened.

Hows that Scottish cup medal working out for him.:oopsoops:

JJB going belly up and Wigan might go down....

AW will be in the championship next season!

Think there is more chance of Webster coming back to Hearts with 'I Heart Vlad' tattooed on his arm than Wigan going down this season.

hmfc_liam06
Think there is more chance of Webster coming back to Hearts with 'I Heart Vlad' tattooed on his arm than Wigan going down this season.

Slight exaggeration?

I remember that one, the B-side was "Ha F****** Ha, ya Judas B******"

It was a ballad....:rolleyes:

In the rangers v Hearts reserve match played a

couple of weeks ago he looked fat and slow.

His suppleness and joint articulation were similar

to that of the recently discovered mammoth dug up

from the Russian permafrost.

Was he not a Dick signing in 1998 ?

spot-on Gigalo, Prodan signed for the Huns in 1998 the year dick arrived but never played in the first team .

Webster has played one game for rangers ,probably against a lower division team or an end of season match

funktasticlad

Karma, the transfer fee thief will hopefuly end up back where he started in sunny arbroath playing SFL football ****ing dirty hun *****;)

This is going to end with two of the three sides involved in this fiasco getting what they deserved. As usual, the only side not getting their just deserts will be Rangers.

funktasticlad
This is going to end with two of the three sides involved in this fiasco getting what they deserved. As usual, the only side not getting their just deserts will be Rangers.

The whole thing stinks IMO. Rangers announce a bumper deal with JJB to sell merchandise wigans Main sponsors, owner is on the board at wigan, a week later Webster uses some shady loop hole that no other mug in workd football has used to sign for wigan then moves to rangers on 'loan' less than 12 months later:mad:. Same goes whit Souness having shares in rangers whilst manager at Blackburn and Newcastle signing Ferguson Tugay Boumsong all for big money with boumsong being the most shady.

Nope. I'm gonna stick to my knuckle draggin' ways.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he screwed us. Didn't bother him to make more money for himself while Arbroath and Hearts lost out.

He deserves all he gets.

Sorry if I offend but I have no time for Webster acting like he's been the victim from the start of this whole deal. He tried to broker a deal before the pre season tour to Ireland and that was 7 or 8 months before Tannadice ever happened.

Hows that Scottish cup medal working out for him.:oopsoops:

Right on. I hope his ligaments have atrophied and he needs a walker to go down to the bank to look at his pile of ill-gotten gains. GIRUY webby ya fud. :buttkick:

Ray Winstone

When Christian Dailly is being picked ahead of you - you know its a bad situation!

GIRFUY Andy!

To wish for a career-ending injury to any player is beneath contempt.

Once upon a time, I wouldn't have been the only person in a thread pointing that out.

Seems like KB has been taken over by its nasty tendency, who will soon have this whole board to themselves; that's a far cry from the days when this was the best fans' site in Scotland.

Karma, the transfer fee thief will hopefuly end up back where he started in sunny arbroath playing SFL football ****ing dirty hun *****;)

How did you get away with that? This swear filter's pish!

To wish for a career-ending injury to any player is beneath contempt.

Once upon a time, I wouldn't have been the only person in a thread pointing that out.

Seems like KB has been taken over by its nasty tendency, who will soon have this whole board to themselves; that's a far cry from the days when this was the best fans' site in Scotland.

I've Just put New Plasters on my Scraped knuckles so I could type this!!

Hahahahahahahaha Webby Ya Fud!! Get it RIGHT up Yeah, Ya Greedy, Traitor, Judas B******!!! ;)

You could end up like Davros from Dr Who and I Still Would'nt have any Sympathy!! :mad:

Archived