Come die with me mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My saves:

Night 1 - Myself. Just played it safe the first night.

Night 2 - Malky. Really wasn't sure so just picked a name at random.

Night 3 - Sig :vrface:. Again I wasn't sure but I did notice that the previous goon kills were people who had received no votes so I used this tactic to try and counter that. Clearly just picked the wrong person.

Night 4 - Kyle. This is the only night I managed to prevent the goons from getting a kill. It was pretty obvious who was going to be targeted.

Night 5 - Jambo_ED. This is why Kyle got killed off, couldn't save him two nights running.

Night 6 - Odd. I had a plan and this save was more to see what the goons did to see if I could try and counter it the next day.

Night 7 - Jambo_ED again. It was between him and Dandyman I think, sadly I chose the wrong person.

Night 8 - Myself. This was the night I suspected Malky so I saved myself as I had a feeling I was going to get voted off. My theory was that if Malky wasn't voted off then he was the last goon.

Would have saved Odd last night if a finish wasn't reached.

:thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

To be fair Iain it only usually takes one save to win it. I actually had you twigged for the doc quite early and I don't know how. Usually the doc is the one I don't guess right.

It made the game more enjoyable loosing the two masons early because folk had to start trying to work stuff out a bit more. Wouldn't mind a game without masons getting results or no masons at all.

Anyway thanks for the game Yvonne :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

To be fair Iain it only usually takes one save to win it. I actually had you twigged for the doc quite early and I don't know how. Usually the doc is the one I don't guess right.

It made the game more enjoyable loosing the two masons early because folk had to start trying to work stuff out a bit more. Wouldn't mind a game without masons getting results or no masons at all.

Anyway thanks for the game Yvonne :thumbsup:

:seething:

Think that was my 3rd time as Doc, maybe that was stuck in your head somewhere? It's definitely so much better being roled. A game without masons might be different, but I think it's a role worth keeping.

I find the doctor quite a difficult role. Last game when I was doctor I kept second guessing and could have had three saves if I'd stuck with instinct but ended up with only one.

I think I'd be bloody terrible as cop.

Chris Benoit

Sorry, I've been conscious to spell it right all the way through the game, my oldest mate has the extra i in his name so it's my default spelling :lol:

I really enjoy being a townie, had a spell where 3 out of 4 I was the doc and hated it. Favourite role has always been assassin but we've not had one for a bit.

BoJack Horseman

Sorry, I've been conscious to spell it right all the way through the game, my oldest mate has the extra i in his name so it's my default spelling :lol:

I really enjoy being a townie, had a spell where 3 out of 4 I was the doc and hated it. Favourite role has always been assassin but we've not had one for a bit.

There's one in the batman game :) Signup available as of now.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Will let you off this time :lol:.

I've been doc, cop, mason and townie. Really want to be a goon in one game, think it might be quite fun.

Gregory House M.D.

Been Goon, Cop, Townie and Mason in my previous games. Had a shitemare in my first ever game where I was a goon. Think we still won. Was me, malky, odd & Andy IIRC.

By far my best game thus far though. I like being cop :D

Been Goon, Cop, Townie and Mason in my previous games. Had a shitemare in my first ever game where I was a goon. Think we still won. Was me, malky, odd & Andy IIRC.

By far my best game thus far though. I like being cop :D

Explain your investigations Kyle?

Andy would always be my night one investigation :lol:

Oh and your first game it was you, odd, malky and sean cause I ran it and remember pissing myself laughing when that combination came up :lol:

Chris Benoit

It is. I went over 10 games before I was a goon. Still got accused every game leading up to it likes :lol:

BoJack Horseman

It is. I went over 10 games before I was a goon. Still got accused every game leading up to it likes :lol:

You and Malk are always goons. Nap.

I must say I was very surprised that I wasn't accused at all during that game of being a goon!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think this game is the first where I remember Malky not being roled! It's amazing how the role generator can throw up the same thing time and time again.

I think this game is the first where I remember Malky not being roled! It's amazing how the role generator can throw up the same thing time and time again.

We really should start picking different numbers :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We really should start picking different numbers :lol:

I pick a different number every time! I didn't think the numbers mattered that much.

yvonnejambo

I cant remember a cop getting 3 goons in a row in any game and if there had been more masons left it would have been game over very quickly. I have only been cop once and must have played about 50 mafia games. that time i was killed either 1st or 2nd night. I actually enjoy being unroled and guessing for yourself who is who.

Anyway I got out of seeing batmman yesterday and enjoyed the new Ice age film :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

I used BS then investigated my first two Votes.

When Sigurdsson said the only person he could trust was me I thought he was trying to make out that Odd was cop and he was a mason so I investigated him.

I was going to investigate Bev on the last night but thought she was telling the truth and switched to dandyman.

well played guys, even though you brutally murdered me hehe

nice one vonny, thanks for the game

There's one in the batman game :) Signup available as of now.

Deadshot? :geeky:

Archived