Come die with me mafia game

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

Dead people trying to influence voting is not good! :angry:

vote count

Bev-4

malky-1

5 for a lynch. i will be out between 7-9 so if lynch happens its night time then.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

I'll echo what Yvonne said, it's not fair on any of the remaining players to have dead players coming on and dropping hints etc. Ruins the game.

BoJack Horseman

woooo

I appreciate this game isn't even over yet, but I'd like to start putting together a Batman based mafia game and wanted to check the interest before I put any effort into it.

woooo

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

woooo

I appreciate this game isn't even over yet, but I'd like to start putting together a Batman based mafia game and wanted to check the interest before I put any effort into it.

woooo

Wooo

That sounds brilliant.

Wooo

Chris Benoit

woooo

woooo

Do it, will it be Nolan Batman? comic Batman? or a bit of both?

yvonnejambo

i have no idea about batman (altho may be forced to go see it on Friday) but i would play anyway :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Woooooo

What ghosts are influincing votes?

Woooooo

STS NAP.

yvonnejambo

Woooooo

What ghosts are influincing votes?

Woooooo

STS NAP.

post 538 :down:

woooo

woooo

woooo

I'd be up for that

woooo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Batman game sounds good :thumbsup:.

Sorry I've not been able to post much in this game, I'm working 9-5 now and don't get much of a chance to get on the internet until I come home. Sort of expected the game to be over by now :lol:.

To be perfectly honest I'm still not sure about Bev being the last goon (even though it's being hinted at) but if there's one more vote needed for a lynch then I'm quite happy to vote for her. If it turns out she's good then the odds are still in our favour.

Vote Bev

BoJack Horseman

Based on Nolan's trilogy.

yvonnejambo

As the diners remain unfed tensions running high. they decided to sacrifice Bev before their starter arrived. was she the last bad cook??

Nope Bev plain diner dead

Now night

yvonnejambo

tell me I'm not banned again verymad.gif

no you are ok as lynch happened before deadline

yvonnejambo

Back at Malkys house whilst he was throwing up in the toilet the bad cook got a hold of the last good cook and gave him a lesson on how not to cook by shoving JamboEd into the oven and roasting him. The Doctor was busy looking after someone else.

Now day

Deadline 9pm tomorrow

yvonnejambo

Players

1 Odd

3 Jaxx

4 Seats

7 Ian

9 Robb Stark

14 Malky

1 bad cook

1 doc

4-diners

A revisit to Odd's house next :thumbsup:

i have no idea about batman (altho may be forced to go see it on Friday) but i would play anyway :thumbsup:

wooooo

Don't be forced, go willingly - it's ******* amazing. I haunted the IMAX this evening and it's simply awesome.

I'll play a Batman themed mafia - hell there are plenty mobsters in Nolan's batman universe.

wooooo

yvonnejambo

wooooo

Don't be forced, go willingly - it's ******* amazing. I haunted the IMAX this evening and it's simply awesome.

I'll play a Batman themed mafia - hell there are plenty mobsters in Nolan's batman universe.

wooooo

I really want to go see the new Ice age film (thats more my level) :lol:

wooooo

wooooo

woooo

going to see batman on sunday is the imax worth the money? As it is a tenner more than normal screen

wooo

BoJack Horseman

woooo

going to see batman on sunday is the imax worth the money? As it is a tenner more than normal screen

wooo

wooo

I saw it in IMAX, my first experience with it. It was just a big screen tbh but helped the immersion. How can it be a tenner more? Think my ticket was ?11.

Sorry for starting the batman chat, got ahead of myself.

wooo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've had a look through the last few pages and I've got a hunch but I will leave it until the morning to see if the game develops further.

Gregory House M.D.

wooooo

wooooo

Woooooooooo

Cheesiest attempt at a Batman film I've ever saw but wierdly still quite good. There was a wee attendant dick trying to be a comedian before our showing as well cracking the "ladies and gentlemen welcome to batman starring George Clooney and Uma Thurman" and "I hope you enjoy tonights superman" cringey wee ******.

Woooooooooo

I really want to go see the new Ice age film (thats more my level) :lol:

Wooo

amy is going to see batman with me, but I had to promise to take her to see the ice age the week after lol looking forward to both tho lol wooo

wooo

I saw it in IMAX, my first experience with it. It was just a big screen tbh but helped the immersion. How can it be a tenner more? Think my ticket was ?11.

Sorry for starting the batman chat, got ahead of myself.

wooo

Wooo

adult and child is ?21 for imax and ?12 for normal not ?10 more per ticket lol altho my wording didnt help lol

wooo

Gregory House M.D.

Wooo

After watching both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight in the last two days, STS asked whether Liam Neeson is a baddie :rofl:

Wooooo

Wooo

After watching both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight in the last two days, STS asked whether Liam Neeson is a baddie :rofl:

Wooooo

woooooo

Never happened.... :whistling:

That attendant guy was a wee dick.

"Can I ask you to switch off your phones...although if you're on 02 I guess you'll have long given up hope"

woooooo

Told ya. And still nobody mourns me

*******s

Wooooooooo

RIP Bev

You can join my party in the afterworld with male strippers and alcohol

wooooooooo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thanks STD, look forwards to it matey

wooooo (etc)

woooo

wooo

woooo

Yes, as long as you give a batman-esq growl to the first numpty who doesn't understand the seat numbering and gives you the "yer in ma chair" chat.

TDKR was shot with IMAX cameras for about 70% I think, so yes it looks fantastic on the IMAX screen.

woooo

BoJack Horseman

So STS and Kyle are at it right? And by at it I mean sex.

wooo

Sheiky Baby

vote malky

Just going through Odd's list.

This is turning into the haunted thread with the amount of dead ***** hanging about.

yvonnejambo

wooo

I thought it was STS and Andy last game and now Kyle this game Im confused lol :lol:

Anyway back to the game ...

wooo

:lol: Just pals!

:what:

Aye nae need to sound so disgusted by it :rofl:

Andy just puts up with shit like me getting drunk and running around trains and abandoning him

BoJack Horseman

:lol: Just pals!

wooooooo

Cool, well, now that we know that I'm sure you can hold back on referencing all the cool things you guys do together. We all know the French brothers are just that but they barely mention it. Something similar would be awesome.

This game needs some legs, it's grinding to a halt. No one wants to draw attention to themselves.

wooo wooo

wooooooo

Cool, well, now that we know that I'm sure you can hold back on referencing all the cool things you guys do together. We all know the French brothers are just that but they barely mention it. Something similar would be awesome.

This game needs some legs, it's grinding to a halt. No one wants to draw attention to themselves.

wooo wooo

:what:

Mentioned that we were at the cinema because the film was a topic of discussion.

If it bothers you, skip the posts.

Archived