Indiana Jones

Alan_R

Ok maybe Im showing my geeky side but any other Indiana Jones fans?

Personally the trilogy are some of my favourite films ever along with The Mummy films amongst others. I like all that adventure stuff.

Can't wait Indy 4 and the 3rd Mummy are both due for release this year. Anyone else seen the screenshots for The Mummy: The Dragon Emperor? it looks class.

Indiana Jones is one of the best trilogies ever, and I still love watching them even though I have seen them hundreds of times!

Bit apprehensive about the new one, as I don't want it to tarnish the franchise, like has happened with so many recent efforts

I don't think the new one will be any where near as good as the original 3 but it should be good fun and entertaining enough.

The Indiana Jones films are all classics. I do fear that the new one will not live up to the standard of the original films though.

Indiana Jones is one of the best trilogies ever, and I still love watching them even though I have seen them hundreds of times!

Bit apprehensive about the new one, as I don't want it to tarnish the franchise, like has happened with so many recent efforts

i love the originals as well, and as much as id like to enjoy the new one, i really hope its an absolute disaster. I've no time at all for Speilberg and Lucas at the moment.

Watched the Goonies on Channel 5 yesterday got me right in the mood for Indy can't wait until May 22nd

Watched the Goonies on Channel 5 yesterday got me right in the mood for Indy can't wait until May 22nd

aw the goonies what a film! another classic

Harry Palmer

The first films rocked! I think the new film will take the 'not broken don't fix it' route. Mention of very little CGI but lots of old style stunts.

Speaking of the films; which is your favourite?

My own: Raiders.

Why? I think I saw it when I was about 10 which would've been late 80's and just loved it. In fact I think I wanted to be Indiana Jones!

ps LEGO Indiana Jones will be out soon!:)

The first films rocked! I think the new film will take the 'not broken don't fix it' route. Mention of very little CGI but lots of old style stunts.

Speaking of the films; which is your favourite?

My own: Raiders.

Why? I think I saw it when I was about 10 which would've been late 80's and just loved it. In fact I think I wanted to be Indiana Jones!

ps LEGO Indiana Jones will be out soon!:)

Raiders for me too.

Im not conviced about the Lego game but I will still buy it because I love everything Indy.

Ray Winstone

Indiana Jones is da bomb - however not sure the Mummy is worthy of being spoken about in the same breath!

Indiana Jones is da bomb - however not sure the Mummy is worthy of being spoken about in the same breath!

Looking forward to the new movie, I remember seeing Temple of Doom in the cinema early to mid 80's.

Ray Winstone
Looking forward to the new movie, I remember seeing Temple of Doom in the cinema early to mid 80's.

Definitely looking forward to the new one!

However I do not remember watching anything in the early to mid 80's as I am still a youngster!

Seems to be the general opinion amongst Indy fans. Obviously Indy is the classic, nothing will touch it, but I personally think the Mummy films are great fun. Thats what I look for in a movie: a bit of excitement, adventure and entertainment and in my opinion they still deliver those. Very enjoyable as a bit of escapism.

Archived