People who leave the toilet without washing their hands

Craigieboy

Surprisingly good to be fair!

It wasn't one of these new fangled numbers, like the Dyson or Xcelerator, but if gave a good blast. I'd say about ten seconds with only one wipe on the jeans needed.

:cool:

The hand driers which basically exhale onto your hands are the worst.

That and the button ones. Why?! You've just washed your hands?!

Denny Crane

For a nation associated with style and culture, France is still in the medieval age with regard to lavvy design. Some cafes in Paris on my last visit still had the hole in the ground facility! At this point McDonald's suddenly has a purpose.......

Say What Again

The hand dryer in the Prince Balti Curry hoose at Kings road is ALWAYS switched off at the mains. Unless you're aware of this, you inevitably wash your hands, go to the dryer and only then spot the sign asking you to switch it on at the wall then turn it off when you're done.

Yes, switch it on at the mains with your dripping wet hands! :confused:

A squattie is very dodgy when you're full as a fart!

I always fancied one of these Japanese-style ones with a control panel Jean-Luc Picard would be proud of. Samsung are marketing them here.

I actually have one of those in my house in Japan. It has a heated seat and a bidet/washlet thingy. When I return to Scotland every two years I automatically brace myself when I sit on the pan, and when I'm done, I reach down to my right to push the washlet button!

Lynn:ninja:

:confused:Always after a Tam Kite, only after a Lillian if I'm out. Whats the point when the chances are that if i'm in, my hands are going back down there anyway??????

Archived