People who leave the toilet without washing their hands

Craigieboy

Straight out the cubical after taking a big huge eartha & they don't even wash their hands!

Filthy gits.

No excuses. Just pure filth.

:boak:

Straight out the cubical after taking a big huge eartha & they don't even wash their hands!

Filthy gits.

Fair enough if its after a tam kite...but after a single fish I think its acceptable.

As my granda always says......you pi5h in the pan,no on your hands;)

Fair enough if its after a tam kite...but after a single fish I think its acceptable.

You must have some seriously smelly hands...

Always after a Tom Titt. Only after a pish when I'm out. If I'm in the house (and watching tele) I'll usually have my hand near that region anyway.

Denny Crane

Absolutely correct. I once had the misfortune to share a flat with someone who didn't do this. His profession? A chef!

Needless to say I cooked and ate my own food.

On a sidenote, why do a selection of the female gender not have a clue as to how the flush works?

Miller Jambo 60

You are still holding your bits.

one min to wash not asking a lot.

Mingers who dont.:evilno:

Absolutely correct. I once had the misfortune to share a flat with someone who didn't do this. His profession? A chef!

The thing is that people like the above then go on to touch all the handles in the house with their stinky, pee ridded, boaby hands. Thus polluting everything you touch.

I actually go around the house periodically & detol ALL the handles and door uprights where the kids hang on to.

Light switches are a must as well.

There is a gents toilet in a pub in Gorgie dosnt have hand dryer or paper towels. I HAVE been told :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
There is a gents toilet in a pub in Gorgie dosnt have hand dryer or paper towels. I HAVE been told :)

Probably the Tynie Arms, full of pish soaked old jakeys!;)

One should always wash one's hands after any toilet activity.

Absolutely Therapist. I cannot abide the thought of not washing my hands after using the toilet. Out here where it is still common practice to pee and poo beside the road, everybody still wants to shake hands. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

dodethejambo

Filthy gits.

You've just released the 'chocolate hostage' and go to wash your hands, turn the tap on, wash, then turn tap off , now you've just got all the germs back on you're hands (unless you wipe down the taps as you wash your hands)

Its even worse now as other people have been using the same taps (public toilets the worsed) and you have their germs as well. :eek:

Absolutely Therapist. I cannot abide the thought of not washing my hands after using the toilet. Out here where it is still common practice to pee and poo beside the road, everybody still wants to shake hands. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Are you posting from a friendly quarter of Leith?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

My old fella's the cleanest part of my body

As I once said to my mother it's my willy and I'll wash it as fast as I like....

Nucky Thompson

You should wash your hands after every visit to the toilet, even if you're only going to powder your nose;)

Sadly, some people just don't have our class. :sad:

Boaby Ewing

Quite agree.

Though taking a "gentleman's wash" at work is probably going too far.

Seriously though, I get annoyed enough by the manky feckers who don't use soap, let alone the dry hand weirdos.

And all public bogs should have paper towels - hand dryers are shiiiit, even the new Dyson ones.

Boaby Ewing
Dave - No the Dyson ones are superb. If only they sucked as good as they blow! :)

I'll grant they're better than the normal ones but they generally look pretty manky and it still takes longer than a paper towel.

And you can't blow your nose on one.

How feckin' sad is this, arguing over hand dryers. I'm off to the pub.

Stuart Lyon

Hope your pub has paper towels. In the absence of paper towels I always use toilet paper to supplement the crap hand dryers. Not necessary with the Dyson ones.

I actually go around the house periodically & detol ALL the handles and door uprights where the kids hang on to.

Light switches are a must as well.

You've got an OCD brewing ;)

Why???I actually like to keep my wanger clean.

Well if the reason you don't wash your hands after a pee is because you don't pee on them.

What do you do when you go for a crap?

Say What Again
How feckin' sad is this, arguing over hand dryers. I'm off to the pub.

I expect a full review of the pub hand dryer on return.

hand dryers are actually more likely to leave more germs on your hands than if you hadn`t washed them. I work in a hospital and we are regularly told that drying your hands properly on disposable paper towels is as much a part of washing as the soap and water is.

Handdriers blast your lovely moist hands with warm air creating a perfect damp, warm enviroment for germs to grow in.

personally if i was in a boozer I`d be more likely to wash my hands BEFORE than after, the amount of chems, germs and stuff on pub tables, glasses etc.............. well i wouldn`t take my k.nob out and wipe it on the table, it`s the same germs you`ll be transferring.

:confused:what do you do when the taps are dirtier than the urinal or cludgie?

You pull a bit paper towel and use it as a 'glove' to turn on the tap.

OR

You turn it on, wash your hands & then leave the tap on so as not to re-contaminate.

Simple.

a slight deviation here, but does anyone else avoid the urinals for fear of the splash effect? i always end up soaked and i do stand well back. cubicles every time for me

chester copperpot

Always wash my hands after a lillian or a Tam. Hate westfields for not have paper towels or a hand drier.

As a side matter, my father in law always makes the sunday lunch, and he never ever washes his hands. Its safe to say that neither me or my kids eat sunday lunch at his house, we always make an excuse and go out on a sunday, or get takeaway.

I think not washing yer hands is the mankiest of manky things that a person can do.

Miller Jambo 60
Always wash my hands after a lillian or a Tam. Hate westfields for not have paper towels or a hand drier.

As a side matter, my father in law always makes the sunday lunch, and he never ever washes his hands. Its safe to say that neither me or my kids eat sunday lunch at his house, we always make an excuse and go out on a sunday, or get takeaway.

I think not washing yer hands is the mankiest of manky things that a person can do.

Luv it , the wifes mother always has a shower after a dump MA HA.

WHAT A THOUGHT.

chester copperpot
Luv it , the wifes mother always has a shower after a dump MA HA.

WHAT A THOUGHT.

What? Does she pebble dash her back or summat Doug.

Thats most unpleasant considering you're 46, so your ma in law must be about 70.

What I do, is watch my ****** in the morning and I'm good for the rest of the day.

I wash my hands quite compulsively actually, at least 20 times a day I'd reckon, every time I go to the toilet, every time I have a smoke, every time I touch raw meat if I'm cooking, every time I touch the bin. It's only OCD if you have to wash your hands again after turning the tap off.

What I do, is watch my ****** in the morning and I'm good for the rest of the day.

I wash my hands quite compulsively actually, at least 20 times a day I'd reckon, every time I go to the toilet, every time I have a smoke, every time I touch raw meat if I'm cooking, every time I touch the bin. It's only OCD if you have to wash your hands again after turning the tap off.

Does it do anything?

portobellojambo1

Always wash my hands after either activity.

Once had a conversation with a barmaid in a posh city centre hotel, which sort of put me off eating peanuts or crisps which are in bowls on bars, she explained to me the reasons why they don't taste quite like they do when they come straight out the packet, and it related to people coming back from the bog, who hadn't washed their hands, and grabbing handfuls of snacks.

Food for thought I would say.

portobellojambo1

One can only imagine what your ****** is doing while you are sitting watching it. ;)

chester copperpot

Is this whilst having your jimmy in your hand, whacking off to some decent DVD, wee Rab got you from the work.

D'oh!

Dunno how I managed to mistype that one!

Erm, wash, wash my ******, Freudian slit I think, sorry, Freudian clit, SLIP, Freudian S L I P.

You pull a bit paper towel and use it as a 'glove' to turn on the tap.

OR

You turn it on, wash your hands & then leave the tap on so as not to re-contaminate.

Simple.

leave a tap on? but thats not allowed cos thats wasting water and we're all gonna die with global warming all these towels going to landfill, knocking down trees so u can wipe yer erse !

Them fast hand driers are brutal. All they achieve is blowin water up your sleeves. People only ever wash their mitts when there is someone else in the bogs. When yer sittin havin a wham rap, ye can hear folk nippin in for a slash and nip out again less a tap bein turned. On the other hand, if ye are standin at a urinal, EVERYONE washes their hands!

Boaby Ewing
I expect a full review of the pub hand dryer on return.

Surprisingly good to be fair!

It wasn't one of these new fangled numbers, like the Dyson or Xcelerator, but if gave a good blast. I'd say about ten seconds with only one wipe on the jeans needed.

:cool:

Legend Claws

I wash all the time if I think it is going to make my hands cleaner i.e. if the taps are rank and I have to touch them, then use a manky hand drier (which often cause germs) and touch a manky door on the way out then I will 9/10 not bother.

Some toilets in Japan must be the cleanest on the planet! The toilet lids automatically rise when you go near them. They have sterilising liquid on the wall in the cubicle. You spray some on a bit toilet paper and wipe the pan! And at the sinks, there are automatic taps. Once you put your hand under, some soap comes out one tap, then water from another. There's usuall some hand dryers. Most of them you put your hands straight down into them and spread your fingers. And everbody in Japan carries a small square towel around in their bags or pockets to dry their hands. Of course not all toilets are like this in Japan. Some of them are a hole in the floor! Come to think of it, squatting is quite hygienic, as ye don't touch anything!

Lynn

Stewart MacD
a slight deviation here, but does anyone else avoid the urinals for fear of the splash effect? i always end up soaked and i do stand well back. cubicles every time for me

I only use the urinals if the water's warm.

Stewart MacD

Most of the pubs round here have been renovated and in the new bogs they have the sensor-operated taps, so no germ-ridden handles .

By the way, is it true that the French wash their hands before peeing, so as not to touch their most precious possession with dirty hands?

Stewart MacD
Some toilets in Japan must be the cleanest on the planet! The toilet lids automatically rise when you go near them. They have sterilising liquid on the wall in the cubicle. You spray some on a bit toilet paper and wipe the pan! And at the sinks, there are automatic taps. Once you put your hand under, some soap comes out one tap, then water from another. There's usuall some hand dryers. Most of them you put your hands straight down into them and spread your fingers. And everbody in Japan carries a small square towel around in their bags or pockets to dry their hands. Of course not all toilets are like this in Japan. Some of them are a hole in the floor! Come to think of it, squatting is quite hygienic, as ye don't touch anything!

Lynn

A squattie is very dodgy when you're full as a fart!

I always fancied one of these Japanese-style ones with a control panel Jean-Luc Picard would be proud of. Samsung are marketing them here.

leave a tap on? but thats not allowed cos thats wasting water and we're all gonna die with global warming all these towels going to landfill, knocking down trees so u can wipe yer erse !

Yip, if it saves my OCD going out of control! LOL.

PS - The gyle has a fantastic disabled toilet. Anti-Bac spray for the toilet seat & sensored bucket lids. It's just unlocking the cubicle that is the problem.

Archived