Transparent braces

The Merse

Anyone ever had these before?

Decent deal on Groupon for them at the moment, considering purchasing to sort out my wonky teeth, but at ?689 wouldn't mind hearing from somebody who has used them before that they are effective!!

BoJack Horseman

I had them when I was about 15. We're talking train tracks right? They were just the same as their metallic brothers but you didn't end up looking like Jaws.

I had them when I was about 15. We're talking train tracks right? They were just the same as their metallic brothers but you didn't end up looking like Jaws.

Na, not train tracks.

It's something called Invisalign, basically like a transparent gumshield I think.

The Comedian

Na, not train tracks.

It's something called Invisalign, basically like a transparent gumshield I think.

They are like covers for your teeth that are are made of clear plastic, you get a new one each month as they move however as far as I'm aware they can only be used on mild corrective issues. Another to look at is the inman aligner. Fixed braces work best though, you can even get them on the back of your teeth so nobody sees them.

If you need work do it. I've had braces (four teeth out too) on for 18 months and they are off in Aug. They are what I would have called train tracks but they are no bother. Annoying at first and I was gutted I got them in but now I'm delighted because my teeth are perfect now. A few months now for good teeth for the rest of my day's. Well worth it.

Sexton Hardcastle

They did these at one of my old works.

Pretty popular and some of the before and after pics I seen back then were pretty impressive.

Someone I worked with who had them said they stained easily.

I've got the metal train tracks just now and the clear ones were a about 33% more expensive

You can also get them put on the back of your teeth so they don't show, but thats about double the price of the ordinary ones.

The Comedian

Someone I worked with who had them said they stained easily.

I've got the metal train tracks just now and the clear ones were a about 33% more expensive

You can also get them put on the back of your teeth so they don't show, but thats about double the price of the ordinary ones.

Got mine on the NHS costing me nowt...

:smuggy:

aye very good, what are you some sort of comedian

:whistling:

Chester™

Your teeth must have been really wonky...:whistling:

The Comedian

Your teeth must have been really wonky...:whistling:

They were mate, row of condemned houses. Mint now, best thing I ever did...

:jjyay:

Thank god I got mine sorted back in the day!!!!

Double train tracks, 12 months on top set, 10 months on bottom & 4 teeth out to boot.

Was a pain in the arse as a 14 year old trying to chase bursds but was worth it in the longer term. :thumb:

Archived