RESERVES AGAINST DUNDEE UNITED

WeeToonJambo

WeeToonJambo

I see this game has been moved from tomorrow at 1pm to today at 2pm, Forthbank, for anyone who was planning to go along.

Mole starting up front with Makela and the chinese people are there speaking to there sleeves again.

Are you sure they are Chinese and not Korean?

Are you sure they are Chinese and not Korean?

lol no idea.... I'm not there.

They did walk home from the game at Broxburn which would indicate they are broxburners.

Drylaw Hearts
3-0 for Utd.... seemingly pretty dire stuff.

Given the scoreline, I would never have guessed.

:P

I bet anyone who was there says Makela had a nightmare.

Given the scoreline, I would never have guessed.

:P

I bet anyone who was there says Makela had a nightmare.

Mole missed a sitter in the first half.... all I know apart from the scoreline.

Went along for the first half and left at half time when it was still 0-0 mainly because it was an awful game which would drive a chess player to suicide and also that stirling is the coldest windiest most depressing place in the world

The team was

Ridgers - Awful game, kicking was murder and spilled the only save he had to make

Ivaskevicius - At Rb- terrible player, almost conceded a penalty when he dived in, luckily the utd player jumped the foot, why neilson never played to maintain fitness was strange

Divine - I Cant make my mind up about him, he does everything he has too but is very unspectacular, very split

Rapnik - very little to do, solid enough, captain

Zaliuckas - Almost caught out a few times

Husband - has raw edges but looks a real talent, his continous arguing and shouting at team mates might be an issue though

Mackle - not a bad game but really dont think he has enough to make it

Elias - An ok game but get the feeling he thinks he is better than he is and I noticed a few of his teammates seemed to have issues with him, another copil I suspects

Mearns - Efficent enough and almost created a goal

Mole- A few flashes of brillance, he does seem to have put the loan spells behind him

Makela - absolutly terrible, did nothing, didnt care and got hassled constantly by McCann although to be fair kenneth had a good game

No subs were made whilst I stayed

I want to know who the 3 chinese guys are who spend the whole time on phones though!!!!

Oh and not at the game today, but I'd heard hibs are sniffing around some of the players we are seemingly letting go including Mearns and Hamilton

Drylaw Hearts

And as if by magic.......

Makela - absolutly terrible, did nothing, didnt care and got hassled constantly by McCann although to be fair kenneth had a good game

And as if by magic.......

My mates just sent me a hybrid of Makela and Mackles name as goal scorer... asked him for clarification as it could cost me ?25,000

Fried rice with that sir?

Drylaw Hearts
My mates just sent me a hybrid of Makela and Mackles name as goal scorer... asked him for clarification as it could cost me ?25,000

Fried rice with that sir?

Monosodium glutamate every time.

Monosodium glutamate every time.

Has he signed for us??

Heard he's a tasty player but prone to giving his coach the odd head ache.

Drylaw Hearts
Has he signed for us??

Heard he's a tasty player but prone to giving his coach the odd head ache.

:)

My mate who's a Well s/t holder got a job with an asian betting firm earlier on in the season.He was getting paid ?60 and comp tickets for all the home games but he had to sit and dial 1,2 or 3 on this mobile phone thing they gave him which he got sick of so quit.

This is slightly off topic but I'll mention it anyway.

Bumped into a couple of the younger lads last week and they both raved about Neil McCann as a coach. They said he had a great footballing brain and really knew what he was talking about. The way they described him was very like the way a friend of mine describe Levein, who he played under at Raith.

Just thought I'd mention it as a small positive. Although he may be away at the end of the season so I'm not sure how positive it may turn out to be.

watched the second half of this and it was 2-0 when i got in so they must have scored two early in second half. hearts were brutal and this was summed up when screpis (the only decent player on show and who tried very hard) broke free and unselfishly rolled the ball across the six yard yard box for makela to ram home into the empty net. what actually happened was worse than van vossen as makela fluffed the shot wide and fell over as well to the guffawing of the small support. rapnik looked okay in spells and if he is number 5 he is a big lad for his age and looks very strong. zal and ketsusis looked poor and the watching frail if he has any sense will throw screpis a start on saturday ion the middle. he was energetic and wanted the ball all the time. his quick free kick led to the him putting mackle clean through for the goal which was well finished. the united side dominated though and kenneth and some other giant at right back were too strong for m and m. the two black guys playing were quite tidy as well prince buanban or something and some other boy. all in all from the second half it was pretty convincing from united and hearts were sheeeeite but we are used to that this season

Ryan Gosling
watched the second half of this and it was 2-0 when i got in so they must have scored two early in second half. hearts were brutal and this was summed up when screpis (the only decent player on show and who tried very hard) broke free and unselfishly rolled the ball across the six yard yard box for makela to ram home into the empty net. what actually happened was worse than van vossen as makela fluffed the shot wide and fell over as well to the guffawing of the small support. rapnik looked okay in spells and if he is number 5 he is a big lad for his age and looks very strong. zal and ketsusis looked poor and the watching frail if he has any sense will throw screpis a start on saturday ion the middle. he was energetic and wanted the ball all the time. his quick free kick led to the him putting mackle clean through for the goal which was well finished. the united side dominated though and kenneth and some other giant at right back were too strong for m and m. the two black guys playing were quite tidy as well prince buanban or something and some other boy. all in all from the second half it was pretty convincing from united and hearts were sheeeeite but we are used to that this season

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hilary Briss
what actually happened was worse than van vossen as makela fluffed the shot wide and fell over as well to the guffawing of the small support.

Surely not.........some on here reckon this guy is our most natural finisher since wee Robbo :rolleyes:

Personally, I think he is a lump of wood and the sooner he goes the better.

Good to see Screpis did well......he has looked decent in the small amount I have seen of him.

makela looked terrible which is no surprise as i posted on here over a year ago that CG said himself that he had never seen worse players at this level than the bullet and makela and he was training with them everyday. neil mccann gave up encouraging him after the miss and believe me everyone there was pashing themselves at it me included. still expect to see us parade him from the start on saturday in the hope he pulls off a perfomance that will encourage the likes of Broxburn Athletic and Newtongrange Star to offer him 10-15 quid a week cause believe me that is about his level

londonjambo

He's a great player, that Some Other Boy.

We should seriously think about putting in a bid for him

;);)

GC

I'm just back, Makelas miss was a rare highlight, thought in last 5mins we were gonna snatch an undeserved point, Screpis hit the post, set Makela up for a tap in for an open goal (that he missed) and then Mackle got one. But we would not have deserved it.

Divine was poor at left back, #28 poor at right back, Screpis only really woke up in last 10mins when he squared up to a Dundee Unt player who had a go at him.

He's a great player, that Some Other Boy.

We should seriously think about putting in a bid for him

;);)

GC

I believe its a guy called Eric Onohiambo (or the likes) an 18Yo on loan from leicester

Did look a fairly good player

Morgaro Gomis?

londonjambo
I believe its a guy called Eric Onohiambo (or the likes) an 18Yo on loan from leicester

Did look a fairly good player

I rest my case.

The chance of snapping up a player called Eric Oh-no-he-a-jambo is surely too good to miss.

Think of the songs !!

GC

I rest my case.

The chance of snapping up a player called Eric Oh-no-he-a-jambo is surely too good to miss.

Think of the songs !!

GC

Just a shame his name's Odhiambo ;)

The Asian guys were active in the stands, & Billy Stark was heard to say that Hearts need a massive clearout, and that he does not come to these games to see Hearts as most of our reserves are foreign.

londonjambo
Just a shame his name's Odhiambo ;)

A mere detail.

Odhiambo the Jambo still has a certain je ne sais quoi dont you think

GC

The Asian guys were active in the stands, & Billy Stark was heard to say that Hearts need a massive clearout, and that he does not come to these games to see Hearts as most of our reserves are foreign.

Stakrs a **** then

Ridgers - Scottish and young enough

Devine - Scottish and Young enough

Mackle - Scottish Nationality and young enough

Mearns - Scottish and young enough

Husband -scottish and young enough

Mole - Possibly scottish blood

A few of the subs were scottish too

Plenty of other scottish youth at hearts too

Far more scots than the 5 or 6 foreigners who play at reserve level

Ally Alexander

Prancer,

I think you'll find that Mole and Husband are English and isn't Mearns from Northern Ireland? I could well be wrong though.

Im pretty sure Husband and Mearns are scottish

As for Mole I know he is english but he may have scottish blood which would qualify him to play for scotland

Say What Again
Stakrs a **** then

Ridgers - Scottish and young enough

Devine - Scottish and Young enough

Mackle - Scottish Nationality and young enough

Mearns - Scottish and young enough

Husband -scottish and young enough

Mole - Possibly scottish blood

A few of the subs were scottish too

Plenty of other scottish youth at hearts too

Far more scots than the 5 or 6 foreigners who play at reserve level

You're making the mistake of letting facts get in the way of things Prancer. Don't you know that all Hearts teams are full of foreigners and all Hibs teams are full of promising young players playing football the way it should be?

Tsk!

Im pretty sure Husband and Mearns are scottish

As for Mole I know he is english but he may have scottish blood which would qualify him to play for scotland

Does not qualify.

[/b]

Does not qualify.

Fair enough but its merely an example, I bet Billy Stark doesnt know for certain when making frankly ridicolous comments

Yes we do have quite a few foreign youths but the Reserves and U19's always have a fair few scots and comments like that from an SFA employee and representative are frankly disgusting

Archived